Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default truths on TH

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ssuly, thanks again for the input and giving another explanation(sorry, i'm snipping rest of your explanation for brevity)...But pardon me, as i myself can't really find what you actually wrote re "truths about TH"...even from the above post you wrote, post #122??..

About your supposed "theory" and its "requirements"(post #123), which you wrote to great extents, i assume you are *actually* using those theories yourself in making your conclusion on "truths about TH", correct?..

I'll say this, to be frank, i've already had enough of your explanation on what is paradigm etc. And since i(don't know abt others) haven't found any statements or somekind of explanation from you on your supposed "truths about TH", perhaps now is the time for you to just simply provide us all with a simple and straight explanation on what you believe is "the truths about TH"(as requested by me in post #121).....
    No need to provide us with additional explanation like you did in post #123.....We just want a simple & straight reply from you and hope one that is neutral(to both THDFs and ATHDFs)..How's that??..
    We'll be waiting for your response on this...
    ctjcad, this is actually just a repeat of my previous post. I just took this part and did a little update on it.

1. why TH only wins big tournament?
    cons: he's lazy.
    pros: he has his own goals and expectations that we've to respect.
    The truth (based on good reasoning and facts): if he's lazy how the hell he makes it to a great player that needs extreme hardwork. However, the facts say that he is a highly talented one, that would be a good reason why he has quite extreme goals and expectations.

I understand that for badminton spectators, it's a disappointment that TH seems not motivated for grandprixes (lack of preparation, etc). But, we just have to understand TH's different expectations as a badminton prodigy.. and hope TH will make it up on the big events!

2. why did he walked off the court?
    cons: he's bad tempered, childish, etc
    pros: he loses in style, artistic, etc
    The truth: The only reasonable answer is because TH is bad tempered. Many facts support this too. And how does losing in style sound??? It's not based on a good reason at all.

3. Some people also says that TH is arrogant, thinks highly of himself, etc.
    The truth: The facts say that TH admits his lost and the greatness of his opponent. TH also regards himself as one of top players who could beat each other. Therefore, TH doesn't think highly of himself and no arrogance of him spotted.

Conclusion on truth about TH (based on facts and reasoning):

TH is a great and talented badminton player, even the chinese highly regards him as a badminton prodigy. Because of his talent, he has different expectations than most of players (only win big tournaments) that we have to respect. TH is not arrogant and he doesn't think highly of himself. However, TH is hot tempered (walk off the court, try to hit a spectator,etc).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssuly
    ctjcad, this is actually just a repeat of my previous post. I just took this part and did a little update on it.

1. why TH only wins big tournament?
    cons: he's lazy.
    pros: he has his own goals and expectations that we've to respect.
    The truth (based on good reasoning and facts): if he's lazy how the hell he makes it to a great player that needs extreme hardwork. However, the facts say that he is a highly talented one, that would be a good reason why he has quite extreme goals and expectations.

I understand that for badminton spectators, it's a disappointment that TH seems not motivated for grandprixes (lack of preparation, etc). But, we just have to understand TH's different expectations as a badminton prodigy.. and hope TH will make it up on the big events!

2. why did he walked off the court?
    cons: he's bad tempered, childish, etc
    pros: he loses in style, artistic, etc
    The truth: The only reasonable answer is because TH is bad tempered. Many facts support this too. And how does losing in style sound??? It's not based on a good reason at all.

3. Some people also says that TH is arrogant, thinks highly of himself, etc.
    The truth: The facts say that TH admits his lost and the greatness of his opponent. TH also regards himself as one of top players who could beat each other. Therefore, TH doesn't think highly of himself and no arrogance of him spotted.

Conclusion on truth about TH (based on facts and reasoning):

TH is a great and talented badminton player, even the chinese highly regards him as a badminton prodigy. Because of his talent, he has different expectations than most of players (only win big tournaments) that we have to respect. TH is not arrogant and he doesn't think highly of himself. However, TH is hot tempered (walk off the court, try to hit a spectator,etc).

i'm glad kwun hasn't closed this thread as i expected

ssully, once again you have made 'very good' and 'fair' comment about taufik, i guest your comment above become the closing for this thread...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baihaki_as
    hey i don't care what they said about taufik, hey ssuly i think your logic little little error, you're always said this is the truth but i think many your opinion is errorr or maybe b*** ****
    baihaki_as, so basicly you are TH's fans, but you don't care how people view TH???? It doesn't sound reasonable at all..
    I was just trying to say that NATURALLY YOU AS TH'S FANS SHOULD CARE HOW PEOPLE VIEW HIM, REALLY2 CARE!!
    It's just WITHOUT REALIZING IT, YOU GAVE UP CARING ABOUT IT!! WHY???
    BECAUSE so many people in this forum DISAGREE WITH YOU and they have been so DOMINANCE, THEN WITHOUT REALIZING IT, u decided to STAY FIRM WITH YOUR beliefs and CLOSE your EYES!!

I'm actually just trying to bring justice back to TH, cuz some of these ANTI-TH'S diehard fans really views TH unrealistically (not based on solid reasoning and facts).
    Last edited by ssuly; 11-01-2006 at 08:23 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10