Caution. Ebay Seller : ebadmintonusa

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by yzzuc, Oct 28, 2006.

1. yzzuc

yzzuc New Member

2. john2197

john2197 Regular Member

Student
    Wow I was just looking to buy some yonex stuff on Ebay. thanks for the caution. Can't you return it though?

3. Viper2005

Viper2005 Regular Member

Play Badminton Everyday!
    Why didn't you buy the real authentic Yonex NanoSpeed 8000 (US code with 1 year warranty)???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270037801686&rd=1&rd=1

Oh, you're probably looking for a great deal.:eek:

4. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    FYI, this seller has been known for selling fakes for almost a year. Precisely speaking, the earliest data that I have on record of this seller was on 11/28/2005, when the first fake racket listing from this seller appeared on eBay.

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Not to question about your honesty, and I feel sorry for your lost in purchase. However, I just wonder if this ebay seller is really the owner of www.e-badmintonusa.com, or just someone "stole" the name and try to sneak for some profit.

The reason I am asking is, with my personal experience with them (not from ebay deal), it was rather pleasent. I order several Tactic shirts from them, the price vs. quality was nice, and delivery was fast...

I am not taking side. Just don't want to see a business falling because someone else might stole its "identity". :eek:

6. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    It's very possible, overall, an ebay-name is just a name, that anyone can register any name they want.

7. zasboy

zasboy Regular Member

While looking at some of the items for auction from ebadmintonusa, there is a sentence that tells the ebayer to visit their website to view more pictures which state "For more pictures, please visit www.e-BadmintonUSA.com". Not sure if this proves anything though but it would suggest that both the ebay ebadmintonusa is somewhat related to the website www.e-BadmintonUSA.com.

8. D-man2005

D-man2005 Regular Member

Contacting e-badmintousa.com

May be someone should contact www.e-badmintonusa.com and let them know that there is a ebay seller using ebadmintonusa. Since all authorized dealers do not sell on ebay. Someone is definitly using the name to make a profit which is fraud and breaking the law. It would be sad to see a business go down because someone else tarnished their good name and reputation. If the owner is one and the same as the ebay seller then there is nothing to say, but if he/she isn't the same then they should be notified so they can contact ebay and stop the defaming of his business.

P.S. Left a comment on their website informing them of the ebay seller. Hope things turn out good.

Regards,

D-Man

#8 D-man2005, Oct 30, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  9. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I am not taking side, but with my previous shopping experience with them, I highly doubt about the assumption. They don't even have Yonex listed in their site, so I wonder...

If this is a fraud, the seller is pretty smart to use a legit website to "promote" his stuff. I mean, I can be a ebay seller, and put a link to Tiffany, but does not mean my $5 glass ring really from Tiffany. :rolleyes: