racket prices

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by TrunkZ69, Aug 2, 2001.

1. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    is it me, or some people buying badminton rackets from outstanding prices? some guy got a ti7 for $245? this is US we are talking about too. And i believe some guy bought a TI SP for 300!!!. that is crazy....

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I realised how expensive stuff is there in the US..... It is crazy....... can;t remember exactly who it was who bought the Ti-7 for that crazy price.....

Anyway, i know that down here in Singapore, its cheaper...... even cheaper in Thailand

3. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    the thing is, those guyz both got ripped off compared to us ppl who are already being ripped off!!! i got my ti sp for 150, not 300!! and a ti-7 is only 130 ish, not 245!(all prices in USD)

4. Jeff L

Jeff L Guest

245 for a Ti-7, blah, i wouldnt even get a MP100 for that price, much cheaper....

5. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I can assure you that for me being a Singaporean, i'm more well off than you people up there in the US and Canada when it comes to buying rackets. A Ti-7 here would cost < $160 by now. And thats Singapore dollars as well.

But we all lose out to those in Thailand. I want to go to Bangkok again the rackets are so cheap there!!!!!