lost racket =(

Discussion in 'USA West' started by samtruong200, Oct 29, 2006.

1. samtruong200

samtruong200 Regular Member

hey, recently like last wk 10/21/06 i lost my proace sweetspot 900. I played at thomas harte middle school in pleasanton and i think i might have left it there or something cuz i cant find it now. so im now asking the badmintoncentral community to help me find my racket. it was my very very veryyy first racket from wayy back when i started. the racket is a dark blue/purpleish color. not shiny, dull. has a gosen replacement grip, and has dark blue yonex bg 65 strings. i hope someone will find my racket n return it to me. thanks

-sam

2. kimchipride

kimchipride Regular Member

Student (High School Sophomore)
    Srry

Sorry about your racket. Out of curiosity, did you find it yet? I hope you did.

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
  4. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    Here's a some what good tip. Try tou always hold your racquet no matter where you go for example the washroom/to buy a drink/to buy a snack it'll help a bit. Hope you find your racquet soon!:)

5. samtruong200

samtruong200 Regular Member

i never found my racket =( n i dont remember what happened to my racket cuz i was packing up my stuff n i walked away to pick up a birdie n i remember there wasnt many ppl around cuz my dad n i were one of the last ppl to leave n then i didnt look at my bag for the week n then the weekend came n it wasn there n never to be found again :'(