MBA's Best School Holiday Badminton Camp 2006 Experience

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by MBA101, Oct 31, 2006.

1. MBA101

MBA101 Regular Member

Dear Friends of MBA

Greeting from MBA,

School Holiday Season is here again. This year, we at Michael's BAdminton Academy (MBA) are very excited in bringing you the "MBA's Best School Holiday Badminton Camp 2006 Experience."

Our outlined programs for this years' camp will consist of so much activity that we guarantee it's fun packed. In this camp, not only will your child learn the skills of badminton, we also provide educational tours and activities that will enhance your child's knowledge as well as expanding his social circles.

5D4N Camp
    Camp 1 (27th Nov 06' - 1st Dec 06') - Beginner / Intermediate Level
    Camp 2 (4th Dec 06' - 8th Dec 06') - Advanced Level

RM580 per pax
    Free 2 x MBA T-Shirt and 1 x MBA Cap (worth RM60)

Fees Includes
    A/Cond Dormitory, 12 Meals, Free Flow of Drinking Water, 10hrs badminton training, Activities as per itineary, Entrance Fees, 2 x Return Transfer (Hi-5 Bread Town Factory & Friendly Match)

Closing Date: 17th Nov 2006 (Friday)

Limited to 18pax per camp only. First come First Serve Basis. So hurry and Sign up today and Get a Free Mystery Gift worth RM50* when you sign up before 12th Nov 06'.

For further details, kindly refer our outlined program as per attached or you may contact us at 03-8060 9101 / 03-7803 4166.

Yours In Sporting Spirit,
    Michael's Badminton Academy (MBA)

Attached Files:

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Well Done MBA101 !!! : For promoting Badminton

Hi MBA101,

Well Done !!! :):):)

This is really good for our beloved sport, Badminton... to be promoted with so much care and attention.

I only wish that I can have the venue, time and resources to do it here, in Melbourne, Australia.

Cheers... chris@ccc

#2 chris-ccc, Nov 1, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  3. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Getting thrashed on court.
    Yeah I considered going for that camp.. I mean, 5 days 4 nights of badminton? Of course!

Hahaha. Then I saw the price...:(

RM580 can get me many months of training man. I didn't even mention the camp to my parents after I saw the price. Lol.

Well, enjoy yourselves to all who participate in this camp! Sounds like fun. :)

4. Victor Tan

Victor Tan Regular Member

Ang Mo Kio Sec Sch from Singapore will be at MBA from 5th to 7th Dec with 36 players. Thos who can come, join us! We'd like to make more friends and have more friendly matches! We have both boys and girls teams.

5. darenong

darenong Regular Member

joanne with accomodation and meal is it that consider expensive ?? too bad im old and cannot join this camp lol :p

6. MBA101

MBA101 Regular Member

Dear Chris

Greetings from MBA,

Thank you for your compliments..:D

We will continue to do our best in promoting badminton. Perhaps in the near future, you will be able to join us for our events. Just a month ago,we have a Team from Australia competing in our 13th World Badminton Championships 2006 for social players.

We will constantly post our events here at badmintoncentral or if you like you may send us your email add to us at pylee_mba101@hotmail.com and we will send you event updates.

Thanks & Have a Nice Day..:)

Yours in Sporting Spirit,
    P.Y Lee (Ms)

7. MBA101

MBA101 Regular Member

Hi Joanne

Greetings from MBA,

It would be Great if you and your friends can join us at the camp. If your break the price down is about RM116/Day (complete with meals, accomodation with a/cond, day trips, transportation and of course badminton training) Also, you will get to meet great friends..:)

If you like, we could explain the camp programme to your parents. You may send your details (eg. contact no/name) to us at pylee_mba101@hotmail.com

Yours in Sporting Spirit,
    Michael's Badminton Academy ((MBA)

8. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Getting thrashed on court.
    Hey,

Lol, it'll be great if my friends and I could join the camp too. :p No offence, but let's just say my meal per day is... erm.. RM40? And that had better be gourmet food man =P

Nah I shan't offend anyone by breaking down where the RM116 goes. Lol.

Anyway, yeah I'd really love to go, and drag about every friend I have that's willing to pay RM580 to go but my parents won't hear of it. Lol. Let's recap the conversation... "MBA's organising a camp..." Parents say, "Oh ok. Go lah if you want." Me, "Er.. it's only RM580. *Stupid smile thrown in for good measure*" Parents say something close to forget it. I forgot what. Hahaha.

It's okay, I can explain the camp programme to them by myself.. I have it. Thanks for offering though.

PY Lee... Lee Mei Yi... MY Lee... hmmm...

Anyway, it'll be interesting to hear an update on how the camp goes.. :D

Best regards,
    Joanne

9. MBA101

MBA101 Regular Member

Hi,

Greetings from MBA,

We are pleased to annouce that we have receive very good response towards our MBA School Holiday Camp. Parents and Students were invited to a Sneak Preview of the Camp as well as a short tour of our facilities on the 26th Nov 06'. They were very happy and signed up almost immediately.

We now have only 2 place left for Camp 2 (4th Dec - 8th Dec 06'). As a bonus, we are also expecting 2 groups coming from Singapore at the same time. We believe it will create a good opportunity for students to interact and have friendly matches with foreign students.

Interested parties, kindly contact us at 03-8060 9101 or via email pylee_mba101@hotmail.com

Thank you and Have A Great Day

Yours in Sporting Spirit