advice on nanospeed 9000 3u

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by misterchen, Nov 5, 2006.

1. misterchen

misterchen Regular Member

hey guys i recently purchased a used nanospeed type s [one 1/8 inch chip on the head] US serial for a good deal [140 USD] from a friend who won it tournament from a raffle. However i didnt realize it was the 3U version :crying: until after i got it strung and gripped. Ive been using a ns 7000 4u for a while and also tried playing with a at 800 off which i really liked and the ns 9k seems just way too heavy compared to those two. Has anyone ever been in a situation like this? Did you just stick with hte heavy racquet and try to get used/get stronger for it? Or did you just try to trade it off for a different racquet you liked, in my case the at 800 ? and which would be easier to do for a 17 year old whose been playing for several months and is still trying to get clean efficient strong smashes with racquest that way 4u ish? yeah i know those are a lot of questions, sry and thx =x

2. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    umm, ns7000 doesn't come in 4U and I find that nanospeed 9000 type S is a pretty light for a 3U racquet.

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    welcome to playing a real yonex racket:D . If u say 3U 9k S is too heavy, i dun think a ns9k suits you.

4. storkbill

storkbill Regular Member

4U NS7000 = Fake.

3U NS9000 - too heavy? Assuming that you have an original NS7000, it's probably 3U... if you are claiming that the NS9000 is noticeably heavier than the NS7000, maybe you have a pair of serious off-spec racquets... (otherwise, we're back to the fake explanation...)