User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What "you study"?? Hahahahhahaha!! Ohmigosh, now I understands where he gets that nickname!! HYahaha, FULLY understands.. You mean, school?? Hwahahahha.. So cute!! Or isit badminton?? Cause he asked me about school the oether time.. Hihihihiihi, he's like, so interested in one's life!! LMAO!! Hahaha, not so tall, I still wanna groow more!! ^^ Yeah, I guess that is the reason, bcs all the other Chn plyrs are so damn tall!! I'm like, 20cm shorter than Bao Chunlai,,, so short!! T_T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    Oh my god, faint!!! I think most people won't understand how weird and funny Copenhagen Masters had been for us. I told Erin already, but she just.. "Oh, okay.."

Indonesian players are hopelessly gendeng.. Flandy called me "Yan Yan GenDENG" about 200 times per hour!!! Then you all repeated "Yan Yan Gendeng".. ANGRY!!! Sometimes they said Yan Yan Cantik too HAHAHAHAHAHA..

Tarek, when I was at the airport with them.. Flandy said.. "Yan Yan apa?".. I said "Just Yan Yan".. then he "NOOO, Yan Yan GENDENG!!!!!" Everyone laughed.. Then he asked.. "Joko what??? Joko BODOH".. HAHAHAHA..

Yeah, Simon.. we didn't let him sleep at all.. "sori sori" hahahahahahaha.. He was so funny..

And Flandy said Tarek looks like Malaysian - same face, but in fact he's from Marocco/France. OMG.. We even called TAUFIK HIDAYAT aka UCIL.. and heard his voice.. HAHAHAHAHAHA..

Yeah.. Anne said I was quite drunk that night.. Hahahahaha.. but how come me and Joko went crazy.. went to 7-11 to buy water and orange juice, then just talked until 7.30 am in the morning??? Not tired at all.

They tried to teach us so many words.. Then Robert Blair was like "I'm lost, why Indonesians have so many words for stupid, ugly, crazy" HAHAHAHAHA..

i understand why they are teaching you those words.. I believe it's easier to learn all those weird and bad words.. Hahahha.. And, woow, you do learn very fast, Yan.. Tarek.. Hahaha.. Btw, what are Liaison Officers.. So what do you all do?? Sounds cool and interesting, at least, if I don't get to be a badm plyr ltr, i shall be one like you, Yan... Hwahahahahhaha..

Do you want to learn more, Yan, Tarek.. I can teach you, and prepare you for the AE later... Hohoohohoh.. *evil grin*...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang
    What "you study"?? Hahahahhahaha!! Ohmigosh, now I understands where he gets that nickname!! HYahaha, FULLY understands.. You mean, school?? Hwahahahha.. So cute!! Or isit badminton?? Cause he asked me about school the oether time.. Hihihihiihi, he's like, so interested in one's life!! LMAO!! Hahaha, not so tall, I still wanna groow more!! ^^ Yeah, I guess that is the reason, bcs all the other Chn plyrs are so damn tall!! I'm like, 20cm shorter than Bao Chunlai,,, so short!! T_T

i understand why they are teaching you those words.. I believe it's easier to learn all those weird and bad words.. Hahahha.. And, woow, you do learn very fast, Yan.. Tarek.. Hahaha.. Btw, what are Liaison Officers.. So what do you all do?? Sounds cool and interesting, at least, if I don't get to be a badm plyr ltr, i shall be one like you, Yan... Hwahahahahhaha..

Do you want to learn more, Yan, Tarek.. I can teach you, and prepare you for the AE later... Hohoohohoh.. *evil grin*...
    I dunno, he always asks everyone if they study. Haha what a nice start of a conversation. OMG. You are so tall already! You are a girl, not a guy. If you wanna be like Bao Chunlai.. 190 cm is it? Jessica Gendeng......

Tarek went there as reporter.. I was Liaison Officer, means I have to take care of players, guide them, help with translation etc.

AE in 2 weeks. I'm *shy*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the??!! Hwahahahhaa.. So stupid.. Sori2, hwahahahha.. LMAO!! No lah, 175 is good!! =P 190 is too tall, I'll feel like I'm on a building or smtgh.. Hwahahahha.. Oooh, great.. Wanna me teach you some indonesian language.. THen you can surprise them with your new ability.. Hahahaha,,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang
    What the??!! Hwahahahhaa.. So stupid.. Sori2, hwahahahha.. LMAO!! No lah, 175 is good!! =P 190 is too tall, I'll feel like I'm on a building or smtgh.. Hwahahahha.. Oooh, great.. Wanna me teach you some indonesian language.. THen you can surprise them with your new ability.. Hahahaha,,
    Simon is 175 cm according to his FS. But in Doha AG website he's 173cm. You wanna be as tall as your dear Ko Sori2 is it??? Hahahaha. Faint.
    Okay.. Teach me some Indo. Some easy words.. Hahahahahaha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, well, maybe.. It is nice to be tall you know, a lot of privileges.. And its nicer to play badm when you're even taller.. Hmm, I've thought you treat, and what else.. Waddya want to learn?? Annoying is rese.. Oya, I've taught you lame also.. Still remember??

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9