User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 125
  1. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    11-8 good defense & placing by Yuan
    12-8 drop shot Firda
    13-8 long

  2. #104
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    14-8 long
    15-8 wide ret.
    16-8 wide crossing

  3. #105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    17-8 weak ret, smash
    18-8
    19-8 net drop shot ret.
    19-9 net smash ret.
    20-9 smash Firda

  4. #106
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    20-10 drop shot Yuan
    20-11, long rally, weak ret & smash
    20-12 net smash ue
    21-12 net. ret.


    Firdasari Adrianti (Jaya Raya) d Yuan Kartika (Tangkas) 21-14, 17-21, 21-12

    Jaya Raya lead 2-1 Tangkas

  5. #107
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WD

    Greysia Polii/Rani Mundiatsi (Jaya Raya) d Jo Novita/Lilyana Natsir (Tangkas) 17-21, 21-17, 21-19

    Jaya Raya d Tangkas 3-1

  6. #108
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    WD

    Greysia Polii/Rani Mundiatsi (Jaya Raya) d Jo Novita/Lilyana Natsir (Tangkas) 17-21, 21-17, 21-19

    Jaya Raya d Tangkas 3-1
    Hi Sandy,

    Just want to say, thanks so much for your efforts updating us with the scores and results.

    Congrats to Jaya Raya, poor Kido/Hendra, didn't get chance to play in SF and F he2.

  7. #109
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    5,436
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    Chandra Wijaya/Greysia Polii (Jaya Raya) d Nova Widianto/Lilyana Natsir (Tangkas) 21-18, 21-19
    Good Result for candra (I am assuming it is THE Candra Wijaya?)

  8. #110
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Gresyia Polii

    Waw... that's great result for Gresya Polii...won 2 matches against Lyliana Natsir.
    what happen to Nova / Lyliana?

  9. #111
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Any results for the other matches..

    ...Sandy, any more results of the Finals day??..

  10. #112
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ...Sandy, any more results of the Finals day??..
    I didn't find some Junior results yet. Usually I search on some local news website in the morning

  11. #113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20
    Good Result for candra (I am assuming it is THE Candra Wijaya?)
    yes, he is Chandra Wijaya from Chandra Wijaya/Tony Gunawan or Chandra Wijaya/Sigit Budiarto pair

  12. #114
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From Kompas this morning:

    The result for Junior:
    WS: Sylvinna Kurniawan
    MS: Nugroho Adi Saputro
    MD:dani Bawa/Afiat
    MX: Dani Bawa/Debby susanto
    WD: Bellatrix M/Samantha Lintang

  13. #115
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Junior Event

    Final Results

    Girl's Singles
    Sylvinna Kurniawan (Central Java/Djarum) d Bellaetrix Manuputti (Jakarta/Jaya Raya) 24-22, 21-23, 24-22

    Fantastic scores, no wonder Bellaetrix cramp when played in GD. Once again Sylvinna showed good result, like in my old post, both girls are better than Junior Pelatnas player exception Pia Zebadiah


    Boy's Singles
    Nugroho Andi Saputro (Central Java/Djarum) d Yoga Pratama (Jakarta/Tangkas) 15-21, 21-17, 24-22

    Nugroho showed the mental strength in critical points, but still good for Yoga when he def. Dyonisius Rumbaka in Semi Final

    Girl's Doubles
    Bellaetrix Manuputti/Samantha Lintang (Jakarta/Jaya Raya) d Luluk Maria/Debby Susanto (Central Java/Djarum) 21-14, 20-22, 21-16

    Another tough match, Djarum pair failed the advantage when Bellaetrix cramp in 3rs set. Both pair were tired but Djarum'e more fresh, maybe they were nervous with some break in the match and much spectator who mostly support the opponent. This match was played in last and took a few times of Team's Final. Appreciate to fighting spirit of Bellaetrix


    Boy's Doubles
    Danny Bawa C/Afiat Yuris C (Central Java/Djarum) d Wifqi W/I Komang Sandy (Central Java/Djarum)

    Don't know the score, not important for Djarum's battle. Djarum dominate Boy's doubles also BD's in Junior Pelatnas, Fernando/Subakti, where are players from other clubs ?


    Mixed Doubles
    Danny Bawa C/Debby Susanto (Central Java/Djarum) d Andika Anhar/Kesya (West Java/Lippo & PR Tasikmalaya)

    Don't know the score too. One only top seed who lost in final, 4 others are seeded-1
    Last edited by Sandy; 11-19-2006 at 05:17 AM.

  14. #116
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,469
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    Girl's Singles
    Sylvinna Kurniawan (Central Java/Djarum) d Bellaetrix Manuputti (Jakarta/Jaya Raya) 24-22, 21-23, 24-22

    Fantastic scores, no wonder Bellaetrix cramp when played in GD. Once again Sylvinna showed good result, like in my old post, both girls are better than Junior Pelatnas player exception Pia Zebadiah
    Unbelievable scores indeed! Both are evenly matched and the scores fully reflect that!

    Sylvinna is indeed showing great promise under the tutelage of Fang Kaixiang (the China coach now based in Djarum). Meanwhile, Bellaetrix has been around for some time (like Pia), but, have yet to be recruited into Pelatnas. If these 2 players are not recruited into Pelatnas, I think Team INA's future prospect in WS looks bleak

    Pia Zebadiah, Sylvinna Kurniawan, Bellaetrix Manuputy, Maria Febe and to a certain extent Aprilia Yuswandari will form the core of the WS main team for the next 5-8 years. Luckily, they are all still in Juniors.

  15. #117
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,469
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, most of the Juniors (mostly Djarum players) are flying to Alor Star to participate in the Malaysian Satellite 2006. I hope they do progress to the later rounds. This again indicate Djarum's committment in grooming these young players, with the hope that they will represent Indonesia eventually.

    Djarum's result in the current Kejurnas is slightly disappointing, losing to Tangkas in the semi-final. Djarum's CEO (Pak Viktor Hartono) will be aiming to reclaim the top club status in Indonesia within the next 3 years.

  16. #118
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania
    Well, most of the Juniors (mostly Djarum players) are flying to Alor Star to participate in the Malaysian Satellite 2006. I hope they do progress to the later rounds. This again indicate Djarum's committment in grooming these young players, with the hope that they will represent Indonesia eventually.

    Djarum's result in the current Kejurnas is slightly disappointing, losing to Tangkas in the semi-final. Djarum's CEO (Pak Viktor Hartono) will be aiming to reclaim the top club status in Indonesia within the next 3 years.
    need care the stamina for some players who played from Incheon, Kejurnas then MAS Satellite.
    I'm agree with Djarum's CEO prediction, since last 3-4 years Djarum have dominated some junior event. Much different with end 90s era, they only got 1 or 2 tittles from U-16 or U-19 event.
    Maybe in 1996, I wached Jakarta Open, they got only 1 tittle from GD U-16 from Yunita/Heny (I think they were Yunita Tetty/Maria Heny)
    Last edited by Sandy; 11-19-2006 at 07:42 AM.

  17. #119
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thanks again for the recap..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    Girl's Singles
    Sylvinna Kurniawan (Central Java/Djarum) d Bellaetrix Manuputti (Jakarta/Jaya Raya) 24-22, 21-23, 24-22

    Fantastic scores, no wonder Bellaetrix cramp when played in GD. Once again Sylvinna showed good result, like in my old post, both girls are better than Junior Pelatnas player exception Pia Zebadiah
    Quote Originally Posted by badMania
    Unbelievable scores indeed! Both are evenly matched and the scores fully reflect that!

    Sylvinna is indeed showing great promise under the tutelage of Fang Kaixiang (the China coach now based in Djarum). Meanwhile, Bellaetrix has been around for some time (like Pia), but, have yet to be recruited into Pelatnas. If these 2 players are not recruited into Pelatnas, I think Team INA's future prospect in WS looks bleak

    Pia Zebadiah, Sylvinna Kurniawan, Bellaetrix Manuputy, Maria Febe and to a certain extent Aprilia Yuswandari will form the core of the WS main team for the next 5-8 years. Luckily, they are all still in Juniors.
    Sandy, thanks again for a bit more detailed infos..
    Hmm, looking at the Junior WS Final match, personally, i think that Bellaetrix gal is a player to watch for. I don't really know her event specialty, but looking and considering at her matches(playing in 2 events, and both going 6 sets), personally, i would consider her to be probably the "best" of the current young junior WS player..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Indonesia National Championship 2011 (Kejurnas 2011)
    By miksss in forum 2011 Tournaments
    Replies: 160
    : 12-03-2011, 01:02 PM
  2. 2008 Indonesian National Championships [Kejurnas]
    By Krisna in forum 2008 Tournaments
    Replies: 139
    : 11-20-2008, 03:24 AM
  3. some pictures of kejurnas (ina national championship)
    By taufik-ist in forum 2007 Tournaments
    Replies: 60
    : 11-28-2007, 07:18 PM
  4. Replies: 150
    : 11-22-2007, 02:52 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    : 12-17-2006, 10:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •