Taufik Hidayat.. HITand RUN!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by niel.dan, Nov 10, 2006.

1. niel.dan

niel.dan Regular Member

Taufik Bantah Lakukan Tabrak Lari

JAKARTA, KCM - Pebulutangkis Taufik Hidayat membantah kabar yang menyebutkan bahwa dirinya telah melakukan tabrak lari terhadap seorang bocah yang terserempet ketika ia menuju tempat latihannya di Kompleks Pelatnas PBSI Cipayung, Jakarta Timur, Kamis (9/11).

"Hari gini tabrak lari? Saya bertangung jawab kok. Banyak warga yang lihat. Saya bahkan memanggil warga untuk cari orangtua anak itu. Saya bilang, kalau ada apa-apa dengan anak ini, saya akan bertanggung jawab," tutur Taufik saat ditelepon, Jumat (10/11).
    Dikisahkan oleh mantan juara dunia dan peraih medali emas Olimpiade Athena 2004 itu, kejadian tersebut berlangsung cepat ketika ia, dengan mengemudikan mobil Toyota Harrier-nya, hendak masuk halaman asrama Kompleks Pelatnas PBSI Cipayung, tempat ia rutin berlatih.
    "Saya lagi jalan pelan, tiba-tiba seorang anak dari sebelah kiri langsung nyebrang. Ya, saya langsung injak rem dan turun dari mobil. Dia hanya nangis dan tangannya sedikit baret," kisah menantu Ketua KONI Pusat, Agum Gumelar, tersebut.
    "Saya panik banget. Kalau saya kabur (seperti yang dikabarkan), bisa-bisa digebukin warga sekampung. Saya mau ajak dia (si anak) ke dokter, tapi warga menganjurkan dia diperiksa dulu di Puskesmas," sambungnya.
    Setelah kejadian itu, terang Taufik, ia meminta kepala asrama dan petugas satpam untuk mencari orangtua anak berusia sekitar lima tahun tersebut.
    "Kalau ada apa-apa dengan dia, saya siap bertangung jawab," tegas pria yang belum lama ini jadi perhatian media berkait dengan adanya seorang perempuan bernama Fanny yang mengaku pernah menjalin hubungan asmara dengannya hingga berbuah seorang putra.

2. niel.dan

niel.dan Regular Member

3. Pingo

Pingo Regular Member

care to translate?

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    quick and dirty translation

Taufik Deny Hit-and-run
    Jakarta, KCM - Pebulutangkis Taufik denied the news that mentioned that himself did hit-and-run against a child who was grazed when he headed the place of his exercise in the Complex Centralisation of Sports Training PBSI Cipayung, Jakarta East, on Thursday (9/11).
    The "day gini hit-and-run?"
    I bertangung answered how come.
    Many citizens that saw.
    I in fact called the citizen to look for parents of the child.
    I every, if having anything with this child, I will be responsible, said Divine Guidance when being telephoned, on Friday (10/11).
    Was narrated by former the world champion and the winner of the Athens medal of olympic games gold 2004, this incident took place fast when he, by steering his Toyota Harrier car, will enter the page of the Complex barracks Centralisation of Sports Training PBSI Cipayung, his place the routine practised.
    "I again the slow road, suddenly a child from the left direct nyebrang."
    Yes, I at once stepped on the brake and got out of the car.
    He only nangis and his hands few berets, narrated the son-in-law the Chairman KONI the Centre, Agum Gumelar, this.
    "I panicked really."
    If I bolted (like that was reported), possibly digebukin the citizen a village.
    I wanted to ask him (the child) to the doctor, but the citizen recommended he was examined first in the Community Health Centre, he continued.
    After the incident, obviously Taufik asked the head of the barracks and the official of the security unit to look for parents of the child was approximately five years old.
    "If having anything with him, I was ready bertangung answered," stressed the man who just recently was attention of the linked media with the existence of a woman was named Fanny that admitted to establishing love relations by him until bearing fruit a son.

#4 cooler, Nov 10, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
  5. DoublesPlayer

DoublesPlayer Regular Member

Engineer
    cooler, your translation is so funny :D

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

7. YoYo0102

YoYo0102 Regular Member

Student/Lifeguard
    lol cooler, did you translate that yourself?

YoYo

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Thanks for sharing the article..

niel.dan, thanks for sharing the article, although it's a very minor story.

cooler, that's a very good attempt at translating-quite amusing reading thru it though. My hunch is, either you are:
    1. Malaysian..;)
    2. Have a M'sian or INA friend(s) to help in translating..;)
    3. You know some of the words, thus you're able to translate it "gado-gado style"(English-Indonesian)...hehe:p :) :D ;)

now, anyone else wants to attempt doing the translation for the rest of us?(ie. indra, babonimut, ssuly)..;) :)

9. cooler

cooler Regular Member

LOL, i find all the replies were even more funnier:)
    i made this feeble attempt on the translation coz i know that indra and ssuly would likely not make the translation as this article doesnt make TH look good.

10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

nope, i got some help;)

11. LongReach

LongReach Regular Member

Electronics Tech, Badminton Junkie!

Bahasa? Even i would have done a worse job in tralating that.

I can only understand Malay/indonesian/bahasa when my mother yells at me:p Word for word.............but can hardly speak myself. lol

well done:)

12. indra

indra Regular Member

OK...This is my translation

Taufik Denies [Attempting to] Hit and Run

Jakarta, KCM - On his route to PBSI Training Center at Cipayung, Jakarta,Taufik Hidayat hits a kid, but he denied a claim that he had committed a hit and run (Thurday, 9 Nov).

"Hitting and running?.....I will never do that. I stand ready to be held responsible. Many people witnessed that. I even asked the local people to contact the kid's parents. I said if something happened to the kid, I will be responsible," Taufik commented on the phone, Friday (10/11).

According to the 2004 Olympic gold medalist, the incident occurred so quickly. It happened when he was driving his Toyota Harrier, entering the PBSI training Center at Cipayung where he regularly practices.

"When I was slowly driving, all of a sudden, a little kid on my left crossed the street. I then instantly braked hard and got off the car. The kid cried, with his arm being a little scratched ," said the son in law of Agum Gumelar, Chair of Indonesian Sports Committee.

"I panicked at that time. If I had decided to run (as reported), I could have been beaten up by the local people . I wanted to take the kid to the doctor, but the local people suggested that the kid be taken to the local clinic first," he continued.

After the incident, Taufik added, he requested the head of the dormitory and security officer to find the parents of the 5-year-old kid.

"If something happens to the kid [due to the accident], I stand ready to be held responsible," said Taufik who has recently been rumored of having an affair with Fanny, claiming that she has a son from him.

13. GunBlade008

GunBlade008 Regular Member

Student, Retail.
    Much better translation lol

14. cooler

cooler Regular Member

It was good that u took up my dare:D

15. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Heh, it's quite amusing comparing the two translations :p. But thanks to both of you :D.

16. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    Surprisingly nobody has thought about this as a plan by the master-mind LYB to distract TH's concentration toward the Asian games...:p:D:D:D

First LYB set up LCW in an automobile accident, then he set up another trap for Taufik!!! just kidding!!!:p:p:p

Conclusion: Respect LYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

This is JUST A JOKE... so NOBODY TAKES THIS SERIOUSLY, okay!!!

#16 bananaboy, Nov 13, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  17. cooler

cooler Regular Member

hahaha, that would be one hellava conspiracy theory;)
    In TH case, it was really 'kidding' around.

18. erin_hakkinen

erin_hakkinen Regular Member

Business Student
    Taufik Hidayat = Divine Guidance :p

Why the name is translated as well? May be using google translation? LOL!

19. cooler

cooler Regular Member

maybe the programmer is a TH fan...

20. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Lol, "Divine Guidance". Only the most extreme TH fan would go that far :p.