Help Please...bought a racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by chris1985, Nov 11, 2006.

1. chris1985

chris1985 Regular Member

so i had 2 carlton's before i went out and bought a black knight graphtec 14 medium flex ....i just went out and bought it without knowing what to look for in a racket....i only play doubles ...and 80 percent of the time i play back...im wondering if i should return it and get a different one....any recommendations????? there are about 10-15 yonex's to choose from and a few black knights....i dont have a huge selection to choose from ..are black knights good rackets???

oh and can some tell me what 17/22 lbs mean?? ...so should i return it and get something else.. ???

any help is appreciated

thanks

2. chris1985

chris1985 Regular Member

i only spend 60$ on the racket...i will spend up to 120 canadian ....any good online sites for rackets ??? i want something good for power/smashing.... im quiet short 5'7 any suggestions ??

3. FaCai

FaCai Regular Member

Defensive Player

I think you are a defensive player, and Yonex AT-800-DE may be just what you need, if the price is right.

The following is the URL link http://www.bbeshop.com/en/racket_ti.htm
    take a look at the images provided too.

I am using MP 100, myself

Best,
    FaCai

4. pedro22

pedro22 Regular Member

I got my SOTX Woven-8 for $115CAD + $10 shipping from an ON poster. For even more power, there's the Woven-7 which should be cheaper than the 8. PM wong8egg to get his current prices on these racquets.

17/22 is the min and max tension recommended for a the racquet.