HELP! where to buy a racket in Edmonton???

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by chris1985, Nov 11, 2006.

1. chris1985

chris1985 Regular Member

where can you pick up a good racket in edmonton....i play doubles and i play back ....im 21 and have been playin since i was 12.i want something good for power,smashing.. i looked at sportcheck and thats all i know of ....any where else to look ...??? and also if you have any suggestion on what racket i should buy please share ur info with me?? all i have had before was old crappy carltons ...so i have no idea what to look for in a racket ...

any help is apprecited

2. t3tsubo

t3tsubo Regular Member

Student
    sweetspot has all the high end racquets-its on 109 street in a plaza, but they're hella expensive. United Cycle has a few racquets, so does canadian tire. If you want real good racquets at a lower price than you can get in edmonton, buy online. Even with shipping it'll cost less than buying froma store here most of the time.

3. Roman00

Roman00 Regular Member

Hey Well Im also looking for a racquet ive looked at sportmart and Sportcheck, seeing that they only sell lowish end racuqets. Sweetspot is way too high for me. But i think you should go look online since your 21 and you should be able to buy from online.