Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO
    Hey everyone. Thanks to those who helped translated. But can I have a request? It's either leave this translating thing to me or inform after translating. because I get mixed up, so do you guys. I dont know which blogs are translated, which are not. Like Bao's laziness. Ive already translated that one but someone did it again. I dont want you all to waste your time doing something I've already did or me doing something you already did. Sorry for anything.
    i'm totally agree with u..and I'd read that previous message (no offence to FForFlora) as it was translated by you..and yet y'day i posted in the message under BCL's forum to request u to translate the latest message which dated on 16th nov (which u did by now n thanks so much)... i understood some simple chinese words there..especially the last few lines and i dunno how to express my appreciation that u're doing the translation... u had heard many times by now..but yet i'd like to say again... 'terima kasih'... at least in different language this time..hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waaaa ... all the translators i don't know how to thank you =)
    I've always been sad i didn't have the chance to learn chinese then i'll be able to know abt my favourite players .. but now thanks to you we could all discover some part of their live =)
    thank you very much all of you ^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but this thread will soon close!!WL,XXF and ZJW already closed their blogs....from CY's post...he'll be next then soon every players!!! they don't have the time!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cao ci dan:
    maybe you did not get the right meaning .Xie did not close her blog ,she just want to move her blog to another place .because the blog she use is not very good .so she want to change it .these days she will write on QQ( like MSN ).as soon as her new blog is completed ,she will tell us .
    Last edited by Mu Han; 11-17-2006 at 11:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran_Style
    Waaaa ... all the translators i don't know how to thank you =)
    I've always been sad i didn't have the chance to learn chinese then i'll be able to know abt my favourite players .. but now thanks to you we could all discover some part of their live =)
    thank you very much all of you ^^
    you want to learn Chinese ?i think it is too difficult ,although i am a Chinese .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickgal
    i'm totally agree with u..and I'd read that previous message (no offence to FForFlora) as it was translated by you..and yet y'day i posted in the message under BCL's forum to request u to translate the latest message which dated on 16th nov (which u did by now n thanks so much)... i understood some simple chinese words there..especially the last few lines and i dunno how to express my appreciation that u're doing the translation... u had heard many times by now..but yet i'd like to say again... 'terima kasih'... at least in different language this time..hehe
    Thanks a lot for the support and appreciation. Actually without you guys, I might not make it too. I still need support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chen Jin's latest blog

everyone's pressure (18 nov 2006, 07:25)
    didnt update for a few days. the pressure i'm facing this week is making me so exshausted. although only bao, lin dan and i are training (the others went for a international championship.), but we are all very into the training because we all have our own pressure, and a fixed target - asian games!!
    some of those who took part in the international championship will be coming back today. our badminton club and our chalet will be lively again. 5 quiet days cause me to miss them a lot , maybe it's because i'm already used to the scenario of everyone training hard to improve together.
    yesterday i heard that our 1st team players lost to the young players in the 2nd team. i thought about this problem before i slept last night. why will they lose? from the surface, it seems that they had only lost a match, but actually the pressure they are facing is a lot more than the younger players are facing. i understand their thoughts, and i understand them, because i went throught all this before (luckily i've came over). the younger players have no opinion, they just struggle (by thoughts, they think it's a normal thing if they win, and they earn something if they win, as long as they play their level out, it's ok. that is why they can always perform better then their level.) but they elder players have different thoughts.(i cant lose to the younger ones. they feel like winning, and are afraid of losing. it's just like carrying a big weight. simple way of saying, if you are carrying something, you are sure to run slower on the court!)this is why the level of performance will face a large decrease too.
    actually all of us have our own pressure, or else we wont have the power. how to lose pressure is the most important thing. and, we must have a target, dont give up easily after losing once or twice. i wish they will continue working hard . we are the best!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmm... talking bout pressure this time... well.. i personally didnt handle pressure well..haha... and once again.. thanks C L Bao!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C L Bao,I picked my fav for you: chocolate chip cookie dough!!thanks for the translations!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha.. C L Bao must be hungry now..yummy yummy... cao ci dan..although i never contribute to the translation as i dunno chinese... but may i have one too?? hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh sure!!chocolate chip ice cream for you!!
    sorry...off topic!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha... thanks so much.. C L Bao...keep posting translation then u'll be treated with more desserts....hehe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sickgal you're welcome. thanks cao ci dan for the ice-cream! yumm yumm~~ i guess you guys can pay me back by posting pictures of delicious food. haha...good enough. that one looked so delicious.

ok, here's the translation for cai/fu's interview. it's very long so i guess i'll do itslowly, part by part, is it ok? i hope you all wont mind.

Cai Yun, Fu Hai Feng- we cant do it without the other- we're brothers.
    one delicated and handsome, the other with proud bearing and good looking. one fine like water, the other fierce like a tiger; a choice made 4 years ago, once and another success and failure baptism for the past 4 years, achieved this pair of handsome world no. 1, world champion.

the paper notes pair
    year 2002, is a very memorable year to this pair whose reputation is now increasing greatly - cai yun and fu hai feng. back then, although cai yun was already a men singles player in the national team, his level only remained at international ranking no. 8 in china, while the players who are younger than him, such as lin dan and bao chun lai had already become famous and played in many big championships. cai yun was hesitating, he cant see any hope, he even prepared to go home and study. fu hai feng that time, is still playing in the guangdong province team, hardly have the chance to take part in big championships. his biggest hope was to join the national team one day. for this dream, he can only work hard silently.

although he sees no hope, for continuing his beloved badminton job, cai yun whose heart had inborn extra side blood vessel did a lazor operation, at last he chose to stay. after recovering, cai yun from deep beneath his heart, really hoped to play men doubles. because he knows only there, he can see hope. only there, he can continue his journey in badminton. the coach also fancy this player who plays with brains, so he put cai yun into the 2002 national team men doubles training.

at the mean time, the national team also looked upon fu hai feng with special favour. during the internatinal championship 2002, the national men doubles coach, lu heng wen went beside this big boy who was training very hard, and simply asked for his name and height, then he added him into the national team name list.

the gather training was heartless, cai yun and fu hai feng was always changing partners, trying to find the best partner. but that time, the both never communicated, until before the training ended, ex-national men doubles coach, tang xian hu gave the players a paper and asked them to fill in their "most favoured partner", this brought the two together.

remembering the time they filled in the form, it was still fresh in fu hai feng's mind. "coach tang asked everyone of us to write 3 names we would most like to pair up with. i remember the first name i wrote was my old team mate in guangdong, the 2nd name was a liaoning player who paired with me during the training, jiang lai. the 3rd and the last one, was cai yun. i didnt even talk to cai yun that time, dont even talk about paring, i just thought that this player who is a few years elder than me plays good net play, he can make it up for me, i just felt that we might make a good pair." who knows, cai yun also wrote fu hai feng's name on his piece of paper, about the other 2 choices, he cant remember.

actually, the coach meant to pair up this 2 players with distinct characteristics. after seeing them playing once in pair during the training, tang xian hu decided to let them take part in the china open 2002 that year end. no one ever expected, cai yun and fu hai feng who took part in championships as pair for the very first time, beated many great world players and entered quarter finals. since then, no matter how the men doubles pair changed, the pair cai yun and fu hai feng was never seperated.

*ok, till then. still a long way to go. i'll continue some other time. i hope you guys wont mind.
    Last edited by C L BAO; 11-19-2006 at 11:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO
    *ok, till then. still a long way to go. i'll continue some other time. i hope you guys wont mind.
    Take your time. Just to let you know I appreciate the translastions too. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C L Bao that's a very long long translation...thanks for all the work u'd done... hope Cao ci dan will treat u with more ice-creams to keep u moving!! haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. how about you? wont you treat me with something? you said you'll belanja me at mamak. post me some nice pics then.
    well actually, i dont need desserts to keep me moving. haha, just time and energy. hehe..i'll continue tomorrow. there're stil 3 more parts of that interview. one longer than that one just now and 2 almost as long as that. wow, long huh? plus, 2 more interviews for cai. and i guess i'll do the translating if yannie gives us the link to Fu's interview then. haha..
    anyway, im glad you guys appreciated it.
    Last edited by C L BAO; 11-19-2006 at 12:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C L BAO... the 2 interviews for cai..u'll only do it if yanni gives u the fu's interview as well?? why.. aiks... means that if w/o fu's interview u won't do the cai's interview for us?? so sad.. i'll belanja u mamak or kim gary..(i aint joking ya) i have no pics to share..if i do i'd already posted them ages ago... truly.. i'm really blessed caused got ppl like u to do the translation for ppl like us who dunno chinese words...hehe..

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast