User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also..since the interviews are lenghty...do take your time to do the translation..whenever you're free... by the way..with desserts serve to u.. it'll make u feel more energetic..so that u'll be able to do the translation often..haha..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C L BAO, thanks for translating all their blogs! keep going hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh no, Lin Dan doesn't even have a blog

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why cry... perhaps LD is not interested into blog thingy... hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All these translations are great!! Thank you all. Gives a chance to those who can't read chinese (such as me) to have a glimpse into the life of their fav players..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a coincidence in FHF and CY's case, thanks for translating the interview for us!!! I better learn how to read Chinese soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

he9 refering to the latest post of all of you frenz...
    maybe i should learn chinese to, especially to read the chinese letters...

that is all because my favourite players are chinese, starting from bao chunlai,lin dan, chen jin, xie xing fang, qiu yan bo, zhang ya wen, lu lan, zhu lin, all of them... ( i almost mention all of chinese badminton players...)

keep translating for us ya... thanks...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah yeah... perhaps we should all go learn chinese... haha... like me also..dunno chinse words.. bite my fingers whenever i see latest messages in their blogs..coz i cannot understand...haha..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey everyone. thanks for the thanks. haha..ok, back to continue my translation. and owh, in the meantime, chen yu and cai yun updated their blogs today. but i'll continue with the interview first. after this translation, if anyone wants their blogs to be translated first, do request.

trust borned after argument
    from quarter finals in china open 2002, to silver medal in german open 2003, to gold medal in swiss open 2004. being paired up for less than 2 years, cai yun and fu hai feng completed a beautiful "3 steps jump". fu hai feng said german open made them think that it's no longer only a dream for them to enter finals; cai yun said cai yun said swiss open made them think that they already have the strength to ascend into the world's top rankings. therefore, cai yun and fu hai feng start to move towards a higher target. but at the time, the both started to have a rather serious argument.

after winning the gold medal in the swiss open, cai yun and fu hai feng's condition greatly decreased. not only lost to many unfamous players, they also stopped before competitions twice. the 2 young and agressive players couldnt accept such results, they started to have more clashes during trainings, and squabbles in daily life occured. a strong irritable feeling grew up between the both during the preparations for thomas cup that year.

that time, they were having an enclosed gather training before the competition in fu zhou. cai yun and fu hai feng was training with another pair of players. during the training, fu hai feng simply returned a shuttle from back court, and it did not pass the net. cai yun shouted at fu hai feng rather impolitely, "cant you be a bit more serious?!". fu hai feng who was actually in a rather bad mood didnt want to keep quiet and let cai yun shout at him, so he said back, "who said i wasnt serious?!". cai yun felt quite shocked to hear that as fu hai feng replied in a rather arguing manner. he thought of fu hai feng who always kept quiet and didnt communicate with him all the while, he shouted back, "how would i know what are you thinking if you always keep quiet like you always do? whenever i ask you someting, you always look like you dont really feel like listening or caring, is there such partner?!" obviously, fu hai feng's voice raised a lot too, he continued arguing with cai yun. they even bring out arguments about some small things in daily life. this time, all the other players in the hall and the coach stopped training and looked at them anxiously. everyone was thinking "how come even they will quarell?". this "fight" continued for more than half an hour......

but somehow, they are still grown-ups, also boys. they get back easily after fighting. they were as good as before that night. about the one and only fight they had, fu hai feng thought back and was filled with thankful feeling. "actually, arguing is also a way of communicating. it can make us know more about each other. ever since that argument, i understand that he only wanted me to communicate more with him, but i'm more quiet in character. after that, i tried to talk to him more, talk about my thoughts."

although they went through failure in the olympic games later on, they had a rather big hit, and they seldom talked to each other, they even couldnt train with as much enthusiasm as before, but after winning silver medal in indonesia open in december 2004, this pair who was left with high hopes seen hope again. continuously winning champion in german open 2005 and all england 2005. cai yun said, "after that, our enthusiasm came back, and our communication increased, we had really became matured."

*till then. more to come... -C L BAO-

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the translation...Interesting a bit of tension between the two of them!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha..yeah. Nice pairs. great to know more about them.. SO glad..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll translate Cai's blog before I go offline now. Seeing it's quite short. So after Cai's blog, I'll continue with the interview later ok?

Asian games is just like an examination. we are doing our last hard work!!
    (20 nov 06, 12:41)
    training a lot lately, very tired. long time i hadnt been training like now. whole body aching, especially my shoulders, i almost cant lift them!! but everyone is working really hard these days, the training atmosphere is not bad. everyone's doing their last preperations. almost a week plus i didnt talk to you guys. i miss everyone who cares for me. i'll do some relaxing self-healing after training nowadays. then i'll go to the healing center. main thing is to bathe and relax. which is, cold water and warm water one after another. it's something like warm water for around 3 to 5 minutes and cold water for 1 minute. do like that for 3 times, it makes the muscles relax, and increase our body immunity too. i feel not bad, just like charged battery, i feel recharged after doing that. if you guys feel tired, you can try that too!! i have to train soon, chat when i'm free then!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you C L BAO! I might try that bath thingy sometime hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO
    that time, they were having an enclosed gather training before the competition in fu zhou. cai yun and fu hai feng was training with another pair of players. during the training, fu hai feng simply returned a shuttle from back court, and it did not pass the net. cai yun shouted at fu hai feng rather impolitely, "cant you be a bit more serious?!". fu hai feng who was actually in a rather bad mood didnt want to keep quiet and let cai yun shout at him, so he said back, "who said i wasnt serious?!". cai yun felt quite shocked to hear that as fu hai feng replied in a rather arguing manner. he thought of fu hai feng who always kept quiet and didnt communicate with him all the while, he shouted back, "how would i know what are you thinking if you always keep quiet like you always do? whenever i ask you someting, you always look like you dont really feel like listening or caring, is there such partner?!" obviously, fu hai feng's voice raised a lot too, he continued arguing with cai yun. they even bring out arguments about some small things in daily life. this time, all the other players in the hall and the coach stopped training and looked at them anxiously. everyone was thinking "how come even they will quarell?". this "fight" continued for more than half an hour......
    thanks for the translations!!
    Bad Cai scolded my good boy Fu.....
    hope they will do well in AG....don't lose anymore!!!jia you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone please tell me what exactly does 'jia you' mean?? Don't understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmsfan
    Can anyone please tell me what exactly does 'jia you' mean?? Don't understand.
    it means "add oil"
    it's like come on in english or vamos in spanish and allez in french
    just to cheer someone =)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran_Style
    it means "add oil"
    it's like come on in english or vamos in spanish and allez in french
    just to cheer someone =)