Professional Players' Blog Translations

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by cao ci dan, Nov 12, 2006.

1. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    :) translate any chinese players' blog here!!:D the non-chinese members will be very thankful for that!!CL Bao is willing to do so...:) anyone else??

2. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    cao ci dan. thanks for opening this thread for me. :)
    i was browsing through cai yun's blog and i realised that the posts he writes are 100% how he feels at the moment. he loves his fans. so i guess i'll start off with cai yun's first. this is not his latest blog.

without you guys, how will i be wonderful?
    (writen on 21st august 2006)
    time flies. it had been a week since i came last blogged. i miss all of you. seems Ive get used to writing something here. or else i feel that im forgetting to do something!! im feeling fine these days. all my pain and sickness have recovered. i have the confidence for the hong kong open next week now. :)
    i received a letter from one of my fans today. it said a lot. asking why am i so low-profile. there are very few news abt me. asking me if i wanted to hide myself on purpose, they seldom see me; even in activities in the team.
    at one hand, there's my own reason. on the other hand, it's because im a double player, we're not being noticed as much as the single players are. especially men doubles. even sometimes if we won a gold medal, it seems that it doesnt attract much attention compared to the others. im used to it. for myself, also for the people who like us, i show myself. i remember gao ling once said, double players are children to the step mother. although it was a joke, but it seems true. as an athelete, our highest aim is to win a gold medal, and be agreed by others. i dont really like relying on other ways to win people's attention. this is why i dont attend activities which are not set by the team. for example, performance during the new year season, mostly, i wont go. no wonder everyone say it's hard to see me.
    many people, including my fans say that i dont show any expression when i take photos. let me explain something, i dont really like taking photos since young. like most people carry a camera during any tourneys but i dont. i'll try to fufill any fans if they want to take a picture, if i fail to do so, do forgive me. by character, im quite open-minded, but a bit quiet. other than training, i hope to be totally out of badminton, only take it as a job. during my free time, i hope to be with my friends and family, only like this, i can relax myself. whenever i feel down or tired, i'll look at the messages everyone wrote to me, and i'll feel very warm. thanks to everyone who support me. you gave me endless joy!!!

#2 C L BAO, Nov 12, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  3. cynthia

cynthia Regular Member

student
    someone..? please help me... does anybody know qiu yan bo's blog address?
    thank you so much...

4. cao ci dan

student
    :D Gao Ling is funny but that's true!!:crying: thanks for translating such long post!!:cool:

5. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

waa... C L BAO thanks soo much for translating that article ! Thanks to you we can know more abt our favourite player ! =)
    i'm very grateful ! =)

6. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    :D Welcome everyone and thanks for the appreciation. :D I just hope to help you all, I understand how it feels when you know your fav. player said something but u cant understand. :D Like I said, I pleasure. :) I'll go on the website after this and translate another one. Any request?

7. cynthia

cynthia Regular Member

student
    xie xie ni

oww.. i'm really thankful to you...
    it's really a pleasure for us ( who can't read mandarin letters indeed). hope that you can translate me one of the xie xing fang's blog (bad news). i'd really like to know. and also, do you know qiu yan bo's blog ( chinesse young player)? THX.... ^_^:D

8. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    You want XXF's blog? Ok, I'll translate that later. Maybe tonight or tomorrow, is that ok? About Qiu Yan Bo's blog, I'll translate it if you give me the link there. :)

9. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    OK, since cynthia wanted me to translate Xie Xing Fang's blog, ok then. This is it:

I find and find (posted today, 8.33pm)
    Since i have the time today, I just come on to update my blog. Actually I wanted to post some recent photos to share with everyone here but sadly I hadnt been taking many photos these days. I checked around my shelves and find around my cupboards, hoping to find some new pictures but at last - nothing. I guess it'll be the same if I post some photos that you've never seen before. :D

Or the photos we took in Japan.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This outfit looks pretty but too bad it doesnt have a pocket...So I had to stuff my camera in between the ribbon on my waist. haha...very convenient, i dont have to hold it all the time. :D
    [​IMG]This picture is cute, isnt it? HAHA!!! :D ~

[​IMG]
    People we always hang out with.

I've seen a comment here saying that I have more photos on my blog. :D haha! Yeah, because I think sharing stories about my life with you all is a very happy thing, plus, the best and fastest way to let you all see me in daily life is by photos. This is a very straight way, and I think y'all like it, dont you?! ;) :p One more reason is because I type very slowly, isnt it better if I put more photos on then? :eek: :)
    Ok, that's all for now. Although we are busy preparing for Doha Asian Games, I'll come online once I have the time. ;) Bye!

10. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

These two couples are really high-profile

11. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    :D Yeah. They are. Maybe because many people know about them already so it's no point hiding it anyway. HAHA..

12. cao ci dan

student
    :D :p LOL...funny and 'interesting' pose from LD again?!!:p

13. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    :D I guess you are very happy to see that, arent u? haha...you must be a big fan of LD. :D

14. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    thanks C L BAO ;) :) they look very together in that costume :D

15. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    :D :p haha :D :p lol :D it's kung-fu style :D :p

16. purpledoi

purpledoi Regular Member

Student
    It's so nice to see theya ren't being all "hide behind big big sunglasses and run".

At least their open. ^.^

17. Mu Han

Mu Han Regular Member

qiu does not have a blog :)

18. Mu Han

Mu Han Regular Member

let me translate the Fu Haifeng' blog .

hello ! wrote on 2006-11-07 21:23:09
    Today ,after training i felt very tired,the waist start paining again , i can't sleep very well ,two legs are shivering , um !!!!! it still have been 3 weeks left,beginning Asian Games, expecting. i wonder that weather it is a fact that there is a desert around ? is there a stadium in the center of the desert ?had anyone go to there ?by the way ,the magazine ,Badminton ,is printed .the cover person is cai and me .but i don't know how to order it .and I think after a short while someone will stand out and say i know!

maybe there are some mistakes .oh oh ,skip it . :)

19. FForFlora

FForFlora New Member

Hello everyone! I'd like to translate the latest blog of Bao's. Hope this helps!

Laziness 2006-11-06[FONT=宋体] [/FONT]19:12:42
    The saddest thing in one’s life is laziness, but everyone has got his side of being lazy – this is also the biggest enemy in everyone’s heart. But some people will remind themselves, force themselves, to restrain the laziness in their hearts. The more one reminds himself and works, the more one gets. More willpower, less laziness; more laziness, less willpower. One has to realize that the laziness is never left behind, and the willpower doesn’t always exist. Therefore, as long as you have realized this, work on that, with a little more time, you’ll make a change. But there is a kind of laziness that is really weird, while running you wanna walk, while you’re doing you wanna sleep, everyone with such attitude has thoughts too, as well as longings, but in real life, they can’t realize them. The only place for their longings to come true, is in dreams.

20. cao ci dan

student
    :rolleyes: no one wanna translate Chen Yu's blog??:D since Monica said he's a funny guy!!:) anyway thanks for all the translations!!