User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dumbest Injury

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i jump smashed, landed badly. tore a ligament in the ankle. 2 months and it haven't fully recovered.
    not exactly stupid. nor funny

how about a shuttle smashed into your ear? sounds more stupid, not exactly funnier, less painful than the sprain yet still very painful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes... the ball smashing definately takes the win.

The first time I did it, it caught me off guard so much that I reacted instinctively and crouched down wondering what happened. Yes there were lots of people around including a girl who I barely knew. Perhaps the most embarrassing experience on a badminton court.

Next time it happened, it was during practice ing rade 10 but I kind of walked it off cause we were playing against girls. I never knew I was capable of keeping in so much pain.

After that, it really didn't happen to the extent that I've previously experienced. I think wearing cups is more reasonable than wearing goggles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manduki
    Yes... the ball smashing definately takes the win.

The first time I did it, it caught me off guard so much that I reacted instinctively and crouched down wondering what happened. Yes there were lots of people around including a girl who I barely knew. Perhaps the most embarrassing experience on a badminton court.

Next time it happened, it was during practice ing rade 10 but I kind of walked it off cause we were playing against girls. I never knew I was capable of keeping in so much pain.

After that, it really didn't happen to the extent that I've previously experienced. I think wearing cups is more reasonable than wearing goggles
    Might give you rashes though =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

playing doubles and on the defensive. i was on the left side of the court and the opponent was about to jump smash from the centre. it looked like it was aimed towards the right side of the court so i closed my stance with my left leg forward and right leg back so that i'd only cover the middle of the court. but the oppoent performed a reverse slice smash and was going down my backhand side. couldn't move my feet in time so i twisted my upper body towards the left in order to retrieve the shuttle.

in doing so, i crushed my left nut.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3