Mp 100 or Nano speed 9k?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ronce, Nov 15, 2006.

1. ronce

ronce Regular Member

Hi. I am currently using Ti-10. I am more of a doubles player. I tried using the Ti-10, but it felt too heavy for me. My smashes were not powerful enough. I am more to an arm player than wrist. Which rackquets would be suitable for me? i am really interested in the new nanospeed or the mp100. Thanks =)

2. bariq

bariq Regular Member

I feel you should go for NS9KS as you are doubles player so you may not benefit from head heavy MP100.

3. foo.tw

foo.tw Regular Member

MP100 is not head-heavy. It's an even-balance racket. NS9000 is faster though.

4. hiroisuke

hiroisuke Regular Member

Student
    Indeed, indeed. Not entirely head-heavy, from what I know and have felt, but it's not the fastest racket I've ever tried. Solid feel, but yes, there is a reason for NS9000 being much more expensive. I guess it depends on personal preference, as some people play better with heavier rackets, like Sir Dinkalot.:D I'd say it's up to you, ronce, and you should try both rackets (or similar ones) if possible, and make your own decision afterwards. Good luk!

5. Skirmish

Skirmish Regular Member

I have been using a MP100 3u g5 for the past 2-3years, and about 1.5months ago i bought a ns9k typs S 3u g4. At first the power of the NS was very little compared to my mp100, but as time wore on i liked it better than my MP. The mp100 feels head heavy and its much slower in comparison to my ns9k. I find it easier to defend with the NS. Net shots seem more controlled as well. And now that ive gotten used to it, the power feels just as good as my mp100.

If you found the ti10 to be too heavy than you might not want to get the mp100, since its more tilted towards offence, liek the ti10.

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    if u really like mp100 and ns9k, u better improve your stroke first because these rackets aren't for arm player.

7. ronce

ronce Regular Member

Thanks Guys, I am training more on my techniques and power..What do u guys think of Cab30MS? - Hmm.. I ve tried on the Nano9k..hahah its so light and fast.But, The Ti-10 Really gives more power!