User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 26
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton Session at Jurong East, 21 Nov (Tues), 8pm to 10pm

    Hi guys

    Court 6 booked at Jurong East Sport Complex, from 8pm to 10pm.

    $5/pax

    Shall limit to 8 players for 2 hrs, for more playing time..fine with lesser players too..

    Hope to start a regular group for every Tuesday.

    Join the list if you are keen.

    Cheers
    Adrian

    1. Adrian
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Interested in playing

    Hi Adrian, am interested in playing. Lower intermediate players welcome? Is the sport complex near the Jurong East MRT interchange (that's one stop from Clementi MRT if you're coming from City Hall, right?)? Sorry, still new in Singapore . Hope to hear from you, thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by simplelad
    Hi guys


    Court 6 booked at Jurong East Sport Complex, from 8pm to 10pm.

    $5/pax

    Shall limit to 8 players for 2 hrs, for more playing time..fine with lesser players too..

    Hope to start a regular group for every Tuesday.

    Join the list if you are keen.

    Cheers
    Adrian

    1. Adrian
    2. Marlon
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Court 6 booked at Jurong East Sport Complex, from 8pm to 10pm.

    $5/pax

    Shall limit to 8 players for 2 hrs, for more playing time..fine with lesser players too..

    Hope to start a regular group for every Tuesday.

    Join the list if you are keen.

    Cheers
    Adrian

    1. Adrian
    2. Marlon
    3. Tingsen
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    Should adopt max 7 person, so we got chance to play with the rest of the team.

  4. #4
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lion222heart
    Hi Adrian, am interested in playing. Lower intermediate players welcome? Is the sport complex near the Jurong East MRT interchange (that's one stop from Clementi MRT if you're coming from City Hall, right?)? Sorry, still new in Singapore . Hope to hear from you, thanks!
    it is walk a distance from Chinese Garden MRT ............. (one stop from Jurong East MRT toward Boon Lay MRT).

  5. #5
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    simplead, count me on .......

    Quote Originally Posted by simplead
    Court 6 booked at Jurong East Sport Complex, from 8pm to 10pm.

    $5/pax
    Shall limit to 8 players for 2 hrs, for more playing time..fine with lesser players too..
    Hope to start a regular group for every Tuesday.
    Join the list if you are keen.

    Cheers
    Adrian

    1. Adrian
    2. Marlon
    3. Tingsen
    4. maa2003
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    Should adopt max 7 person, so we got chance to play with the rest of the team.


  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would be interested...

    Court 6
    booked at Jurong East Sport Complex, from 8pm to 10pm.

    $5/pax

    Shall limit to 8 players for 2 hrs, for more playing time..fine with lesser players too..

    Hope to start a regular group for every Tuesday.

    Join the list if you are keen.

    Cheers
    Adrian

    1. Adrian
    2. Marlon
    3. Tingsen
    4. maa2003
    5. vince
    6.
    7.
    8.

    Should adopt max 7 person, so we got chance to play with the rest of the team.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tingsen
    Court 6 booked at Jurong East Sport Complex, from 8pm to 10pm.


    $5/pax

    Shall limit to 8 players for 2 hrs, for more playing time..fine with lesser players too..

    Hope to start a regular group for every Tuesday.

    Join the list if you are keen.

    Cheers
    Adrian

    1. Adrian
    2. Marlon
    3. Tingsen
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    Should adopt max 7 person, so we got chance to play with the rest of the team.

    I am fine with 7 but would not reject the 8th person, if there is.

    See you guys there.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lion222heart
    Hi Adrian, am interested in playing. Lower intermediate players welcome? Is the sport complex near the Jurong East MRT interchange (that's one stop from Clementi MRT if you're coming from City Hall, right?)? Sorry, still new in Singapore . Hope to hear from you, thanks!
    No prob, you are welcome.

    As adviced by a bro here, you can alight at Chinese Garden MRT station, it is the 2nd MRT station after clementi MRT station.

    You may cross the road using the overhead bridge, and turn to your left as you walk down. Walk another 50m and you will see the sports complex on your right.

    The sports hall is located on the 2nd level of the complex, you have to walk slightly further in.

    See you there.

    Cheers
    Adrian

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    cck
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im keen but dec onwards...

  10. #10
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My friend also would be interested...

    Court 6 booked at Jurong East Sport Complex, from 8pm to 10pm.


    $5/pax


    Shall limit to 8 players for 2 hrs, for more playing time..fine with lesser players too..


    Hope to start a regular group for every Tuesday.

    Join the list if you are keen.

    Cheers
    Adrian

    1. Adrian
    2. Marlon
    3. Tingsen
    4. maa2003
    5. vince
    6. Arif
    7.
    8.

    Should adopt max 7 person, so we got chance to play with the rest of the team.



  11. #11
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hate to use the overhead-bridge, so normally I walk toward Lakeside MRT after alighting at Chinese Garden till the traffic-light and cross the road.

    Quote Originally Posted by simplelad
    No prob, you are welcome.
    As adviced by a bro here, you can alight at Chinese Garden MRT station, it is the 2nd MRT station after clementi MRT station.

    You may cross the road using the overhead bridge, and turn to your left as you walk down. Walk another 50m and you will see the sports complex on your right.
    The sports hall is located on the 2nd level of the complex, you have to walk slightly further in.

    See you there.
    Cheers
    Adrian

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation pls contact me. thks.

    boss, pls reply to me in sms or phone asap.
    Need to discuss something with u,
    thks

    ceng

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003
    I hate to use the overhead-bridge, so normally I walk toward Lakeside MRT after alighting at Chinese Garden till the traffic-light and cross the road.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cengsc
    boss, pls reply to me in sms or phone asap.
    Need to discuss something with u,
    thks

    ceng
    ceng , tks.

    guys, due to my wife grandfather who is warded to hospital this early morning and its kinda critical, i dun think i should be playing this evening, not so comfortable and appropriate though..

    Will not cancelled the game, you guys can still come down and play.

    someone just bring along a tube of shuttles and you guys just share the cost of shuttles will do.. no worries about the court fees. just enjoy the game.

    Court 6 confirmed, 8pm to 10pm.

    Can contact me at 97680612.

    Adrian

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplelad
    ceng , tks.

    guys, due to my wife grandfather who is warded to hospital this early morning and its kinda critical, i dun think i should be playing this evening, not so comfortable and appropriate though..

    Will not cancelled the game, you guys can still come down and play.

    someone just bring along a tube of shuttles and you guys just share the cost of shuttles will do.. no worries about the court fees. just enjoy the game.

    Court 6 confirmed, 8pm to 10pm.

    Can contact me at 97680612.

    Adrian
    Sorry to hear that, if need be i will bring some shuttles down....

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation paiseh...

    bro,

    is ok. sorry, i unable to find anyone that u can pass the shuttle.

    ceng

    Quote Originally Posted by simplelad
    ceng , tks.

    guys, due to my wife grandfather who is warded to hospital this early morning and its kinda critical, i dun think i should be playing this evening, not so comfortable and appropriate though..

    Will not cancelled the game, you guys can still come down and play.

    someone just bring along a tube of shuttles and you guys just share the cost of shuttles will do.. no worries about the court fees. just enjoy the game.

    Court 6 confirmed, 8pm to 10pm.

    Can contact me at 97680612.

    Adrian

  16. #16
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    Sorry to hear that, if need be i will bring some shuttles down....
    vince, please bring your shuttles.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003
    vince, please bring your shuttles.
    Ok, I will bring the shuttles, later we just share the shuttle cost....I hope you guys are ok with Protech Masterpiece.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1418
    : 07-09-2014, 04:54 AM
  2. 20 Dec TUES Session at Eunos CC 8-10pm
    By Justin_lch in forum Singapore
    Replies: 4
    : 12-19-2011, 08:35 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    : 04-14-2011, 03:29 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    : 01-18-2011, 01:12 AM
  5. Jurong East Yu Hua CC, 27/8, 8-10pm
    By sereneang in forum Singapore
    Replies: 2
    : 08-27-2009, 01:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •