Question about Victor #3

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Glacyus, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Glacyus

Glacyus Regular Member

Sir Dink, I've noticed in another thread that you mentioned Victor #3's coming in duck and goose. I've been looking for a good shuttle to buy about 10 tubes of, and for the $9.50 per at http://www.bbeshop.com/en/shuttles.htm the Victors would make a great choice. But that of course hinges on whether these are the duck or goose variety. Has anyone ordered them from this particular store?

2. Glacyus

Glacyus Regular Member

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    If you only order 10 tubes of shuttles, then, the final price per each tube might be very high due to all the transaction fees and shipping charges. We used to order from BBE as a group, we order about 50-100 tubes (Tailai) and share among ourselves. ;)

4. BaddGolfer

BaddGolfer Regular Member

If you use surafce shipping (which takes about 40 days to the US), you end up w/ about US$30 for shipping charges for 25 tubes. Add 6.5% Paypal handling fee and it comes to about US$2 per tube extra. Their English page doesn't have the latest info, now RSL Classic costs about US$13 there (plus the shipping and handling)...

5. Glacyus

Glacyus Regular Member

Yea, I was actually checking out the charges page some time after I posted. $15 for tourney-grade shuttles is still not a bad price is it? When in the west we are charged upwards of $20. The shipping time still sucks though, I'm gonna keep looking for a better site.