User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's the different between fake yonex and the real yonex?

I will go back to Indonesia this winter, and I am planning to buy NANOSPEED900 S. I heard that in my own country (Indonesia), there are plenty fake yonex racquets. So, anyone knows how to recognize the difference between the "real" and the "fake" yonex racquet?

And also, if i bought yonex racquet, will there be warranty for it? If yes, should I pay more for the warranty? And how much is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The safe way is to go to Yonex authorized dealers. They might not have the best price, but they usually offer reliable service and don't sell fakes. If you see a deal is way too good to be true (say, US$25 for a brand new Yonex top of the line), then, you pretty much know it's 99.99999% fake already.

Not sure about the warranty in your region. Even if it has, Yonex only honor warranty within it's own region (e.g. Yonex USA only honor wanrranty for US/CD code). Therefore, if you get a IP/SP racket, and bring it back to Canada, Yonex US or Yonex CD won't give you the warranty. You have to test your luck with the region distributor from where you purchase it from.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the serial #, color, paintjob, the quality of the racket, you can actually feel it if it is fake. the price. hahaha. :]. but yea.. buy from a real shop would be best bet. ^^ GOOD LUCK!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be a litte harsh on this. So I will say I am sorry if I piss off anyone today.

The difference a fake Yonex and real Yonex racquet is the player uses fack is either a cheap @ss or a dummy who has not idea. While the player uses Yonex racquet either worked hard to earn the racquet or a dummy with too much money to spend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silentheart
    I might be a litte harsh on this. So I will say I am sorry if I piss off anyone today.

The difference a fake Yonex and real Yonex racquet is the player uses fack is either a cheap @ss or a dummy who has not idea. While the player uses Yonex racquet either worked hard to earn the racquet or a dummy with too much money to spend.
    wow...

I think there are mainly 2 groups:

1. The "real victims" as ppl who don't have enough knowledge on Yonex rackets, and was tricked by the fake sellers. They not necessarily paid less, sometimes even more. I feel sorry for this group.

2. The ones going for the look rather than the contains: This type either know what they are going to get, or at least smell something fishy. However, they prefer a "looking cool" racket (and pray it's not going to break soon) rather than a well made good quality non-yonex. I know this also a matter of preference, but I don't feel too much sorry for this kind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The About $100

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default You may want to check out this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil77
    I will go back to Indonesia this winter, and I am planning to buy NANOSPEED900 S. I heard that in my own country (Indonesia), there are plenty fake yonex racquets. So, anyone knows how to recognize the difference between the "real" and the "fake" yonex racquet?

And also, if i bought yonex racquet, will there be warranty for it? If yes, should I pay more for the warranty? And how much is it?
    daredevil77, you may want to check out this thread below(one of a few in BC/BF), esp. since you are planning to buy them in INA..Btw, i noticed you are also located in Canada and going back at the same time-you aren't related to treilanin aren't you??...
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=35017 Good luck!-;
    Last edited by ctjcad; 11-21-2006 at 02:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

daredevil, in which city u visit indonesia? if in surabaya, u can contact me where to buy genuine yonex, btw guarantee makes less than 3 month

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nanospeed 9000s is around Rp. 1,6 million, recently i've bought but X type, the fake one about Rp. 250 thousand

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default That's about right...

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono
    nanospeed 9000s is around Rp. 1,6 million, recently i've bought but X type, the fake one about Rp. 250 thousand
    hmm, taken that price, Rp. 1.6 million is equal to US$175 and some change..Or CAD200,000 and some change..I would say, it's almost the same if you buy it here locally in N.America(plus you take into account your air ticket to get there and back).. .Only difference is, if you buy it from a USA distributor, you can get a 1 yr warranty, unlike if you buy them in INA(not sure abt CAN distributor)..But at the end, it's up to you..
    On that note, since i've been in your shoes before, if i were you(daredevil77), i would spend my money on some strings and shuttles..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    daredevil77, you may want to check out this thread below(one of a few in BC/BF), esp. since you are planning to buy them in INA..Btw, i noticed you are also located in Canada and going back at the same time-you aren't related to treilanin aren't you??...
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=35017 Good luck!-;
    Heh... nope not related . Unfortunately after that post my parents delayed their trip back home yet again. Now I think I am going to settle on Black Knight PC-V60 instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone i was wondering where i can buy a genuine yonex muscle power 99 racket in indonesia,jarkata. My cousin will be buying the the racket, and she doesn't know much about badminton. Any information about the prices of the muscle power series or nanospeed would be very helpful too (:
    Thank you guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by вוяםәә

ty vm that really helped pal ^_^

now to find the stores hehe XD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmashHappy
    Hi everyone i was wondering where i can buy a genuine yonex muscle power 99 racket in indonesia,jarkata. My cousin will be buying the the racket, and she doesn't know much about badminton. Any information about the prices of the muscle power series or nanospeed would be very helpful too (:
    Thank you guys
    For a newbie to buy the racket, let her visit the reputable authorized dealers. And let her know, if something coming way too good to be true, don't ever believe you hit the jackpot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have both and orig. and fake AT700... the fake is very flexible while the original is stiff..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The difference between a real and fake Yonex is...

...$170 USD.

Oh, and the ability to sleep well at night.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast