The best string for yonex ti 10 old color

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by kristian, Nov 21, 2006.

1. kristian

kristian Regular Member

Hi everybody i a little bit confuse right now,because i cannot decide the best string for my ti 10 but i have 2 option here one is yonex bg 88ti and second is bg 85.can anybody help me to choose?
    and the second ,is anybody know what string that pro used for their ti 10, like fu haifeng and kim dong moon????

2. sifuyono

sifuyono Regular Member

Follow me on Twitter: @sifuyono
    fu use bg-65, kim bg-65 ti, string was influence by your playing style,
    bg-88 and bg-85 is a control string, that means that u can place the shuttle whenever u want in the court as u want, i never try bg-88 but bg-85 is very good control string but cannot hold the tension long enough. that's my opinion kristian.

3. Javalina

Javalina Regular Member

student
  4. kristian

kristian Regular Member

you are right sifuyono bg 85 cannot hold the tension too tight,cause it can make the repulsion became terrible.
    So thats mean the combination of ti 10 3ug5 and bg 65 can make 320km/hour smash.
    interisting!!!!!!!.
    BTW are u fu haifeng fans sifuyono?,because your nickname contain fu,and is it true that fu use ti10 3ug4 racket,not 2ug4 because i ever read in another thread in this forum.
    mine is 2ug4 do you now where to buy 3ug5 old ti in jakarta?,cause i want to buy it,thank u
    & for javalina what is the best tension for bg 80? cause i already use it and find it repulsion very poor at 30lbs is it to tight?

#4 kristian, Nov 22, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2006
  5. sifuyono

sifuyono Regular Member

Follow me on Twitter: @sifuyono
    i just love fu' smashing power, combination ti-10 and bg-65 can make 320km/h smash in fu but not in me hehehe....
    the difference between 3u and 2u just about 5gr in weight, i donnow wheter fu use 3u or 2u cause it doesnt make significant different at all, the difference just about feeling and shot's timing.
    best tension depends on your styling play, do u love to smash alot? do u have good wrist and arm power to smash? normally it between 25-27lbs