"Sort By" feature & what happened to the rest of our "old" posts

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by ctjcad, Nov 22, 2006.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..to moderators and Kwun,
    i don't know if this query has been brought up before, if there is/are please merge this thread with those. I was just wondering if there's an option for "Sort By" at the top bar (similar to those in email programs). What i mean by that is, say if i go to a sub-forum and want to search a post(s) i made a while back but don't recall where it was posted or what topic/thread was it under, is there a way we can click on a "Sort By (our list of threads)" as priority..I know we have that option in our Profile view(under "Find all posts by ..."), but rather than going and shifting thru the pages, we can just go into a sub-forum and sort our posts in those sub-forum(I know there's a check mark in threads which contain one's post. But since they could be spread out in many pages, we can just sort them out with that feature).

And this also relate somewhat to my next query. I was just wondering, what happen to the rest of our posts?? Are they permanently deleted. I noticed there are only 500 max. posts in our list of posts. If they are still in the database, and if i want to search for a pretty old post(s) and can't find them in my list of posts, then what and where should i do/go to??..

Alrighty, let me know if you guys aren't quite clear on what i'm referring to. And appreciate for any reply(ies).

#1 ctjcad, Nov 22, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2006