User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Taufik in Doha

Having read an article in media Indonesia today on TH's statement that he will show to the world that he would defend his title made me optimistic that Taufik will come out as the champion.

Taufik said that he was healthy and not injured. His mind is set on Doha...
    His recent defeats by Chinese players will not affect him at all.....He is very optimistic to win the gold....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope he will not get any back or waist injury again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really want him to win!!! GO TAUFIK!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indra
    Having read an article in media Indonesia today on TH's statement that he will show to the world that he would defend his title made me optimistic that Taufik will come out as the champion.

Taufik said that he was healthy and not injured. His mind is set on Doha...
    His recent defeats by Chinese players will not affect him at all.....He is very optimistic to win the gold....
    thank you for the info ~~
    when did he say this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GL to him - I hope he plays just as he did during this years (yes this years) WC. I think his frame of mind was just perfect there, even with the loss to CH. If he's in that same frame of mind in Doha then I think he has just as good a chance as LD, and possibly better than LCW (who has been pretty unpredictable recently) and CJ etc. And having lost to CH twice recently I guess it's a bonus to him that he is not going .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    I hope he will not get any back or waist injury again.
    yep! want to see him play like in last year's WC (when he won )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Latest article from Suara Pembaruan...

..indra, sorry i couldn't find that article online...
    in the meantime, indra, babonimut, or anyone else willing to help us with the translation-thanks in advance.. .
    http://suarapembaruan.com/News/2006/10/31/index.html
    ================================================== =======
    Taufik Konsentrasi ke Asian Games

[JAKARTA] Pebultangkis tunggal putra andalan Indonesia, Taufik Hidayat tidak dikirim mengikuti turnamen apapun setelah Invitasi Piala Dunia di China, karena harus konsentrasi dan fokus untuk menghadapi Asian Games (AG) Doha 2006 yang akan berlangsung 1-15 Desember mendatang. Sebenarnya, ada turnamen besar sebelum AG digelar, yakni Denmark Terbuka, turnamen berbintang lima yang digelar pekan ini.

"Dia tidak boleh bertanding lagi karena kalau terlalu banyak bertanding performanya akan cepat menurun," kata ketua Bidang Pembinaan Prestasi PB PBSI, Rudy Hartono di Jakarta, Senin (30/10).

Menurut Rudy, Taufik yang sudah berusia di atas 25 tahun, dinilai tidak mampu lagi mengikuti tiga turnamen berturut-turut. "Dia sudah tidak bisa mengikuti turnamen berturut-turut seperti itu, kecuali kalau kondisi fisiknya ditingkatkan. Dia harus memilih kejuaraan yang penting-penting saja," tambah Rudy.

Pemain paling senior itu, yang pekan lalu memberi pebulutangkis nomor satu dunia dari China, Lin Dan kemenangan WO (walk-over) pada semifinal Invitasi Piala Dunia di China, karena cedera pinggang, diharapkan tidak mengalami cedera berat.

Pemain Pelapis

"Mudah-mudahan dia tidak sakit parah supaya bisa tampil di Asian Games," katanya.

Terakhir, Taufik mengikuti tiga turnamen berturut-turut yakni Jepang dan China Terbuka serta Invitasi Piala Dunia.

Mengomentari hasil yang dicapai tunggal putra lainnya, Tommy Sugiarto di kejuaraan Bitburger Terbuka di Luksemburg, Rudy berharap Tommy akan segera menjadi pemain pelapis. Pada kejuaraan bintang dua itu, anak juara dunia 1983 Icuk Sugiarto itu mencapai babak kedua. "Kita sedang mencari pemain tunggal putra karena sektor itu yang paling paceklik sekarang ini," katanya.

Dia berharap, Tommy dan Andreas Adityawarman diproyeksikan untuk segera menjadi pelapis bahkan menjadi pemain utama tunggal putra yang selama ini praktis hanya mengandalkan Taufik, Sony Dwi Kuncoro, dan Simon Santoso. [W-11]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last modified: 31/10/06
    Last edited by ctjcad; 10-31-2006 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phaarix
    GL to him - I hope he plays just as he did during this years (yes this years) WC. I think his frame of mind was just perfect there, even with the loss to CH. If he's in that same frame of mind in Doha then I think he has just as good a chance as LD, and possibly better than LCW (who has been pretty unpredictable recently) and CJ etc. And having lost to CH twice recently I guess it's a bonus to him that he is not going .
    well, he dont has to worry about CH, CH won't be there as per LYB, one less potential TH killer This time he may has to face LD if taufik has a chance to win
    Last edited by cooler; 10-31-2006 at 11:13 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think he has to worry about LD either in MS competition as LYB's fielding BCL and CJ. Taufik should make the SF at least. A very much weakened field in view of the 2 players per country quota will allow all the big names, including Taufik, to pretty much walk through to the SF.

In the team competition, if CHN and INA meet, then LD and Taufik will clash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my translation....sorry I could not find the on-line Media Indonesia either

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ..indra,

Taufik to Focus on Asian Games

[JAKARTA] Taufik Hidayat will not be fielded in any tournament after the recently-concluded Invitational World CUp in China as he has to concentrate and focus on AG in Doha 2006 scheduled for 1-15 December 2006. As such, Taufik will not be participating in the 5-star Denmark Open held this week.

"It is enough for him now because forcing him to play too much will not make any good to his stamina," said Head of PBSI's Player Development Center , Rudy Hartono in Jakarta, Monday (30/10).

According to Rudy, Taufik now aged 25 will not be able to perform well if he is forced to play in three consecutive tournaments. " He no longer can do that unless his physical fitness is improved. He should play in important tournaments only ," said Rudy.

Last week TH decided to give a WO victory to LD in the WC's SF due to his waist injury. We hope that he is not seriously injured.

Second-tier players

"Hopefully. he is not seriously injured so that he can play in the AG ," he said.

Commenting on what another second-tier MS shuttler, Tommy Sugiarto, achieved in the Bitburger Open in Luxemburgh, Rudy hoped that Tommy would soon join the second-tier shuttler. In the 2* tournament the son of Icuk SUgiarto only reached the second round. " We are looking for potential MS players," katanya.

Tommy and Andreas Adityawarman are being groomed to be the second layer and are expected to replace Taufik, Sony Dwi Kuncoro, and Simon Santoso in the not so distance future. [W-11]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last modified: 31/10/06

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you indra for the translation

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TH's big project in 2006 definitely AG Gold. He looked very relax as I watched in infotainment program 2 days ago. He interviewed after his participation on AG parade 'Follow the Flame' as one of AG Gold Medalist and said another mysterious statement : "Wait the next episode from me!" (hopefully good episode not WO again)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok let's see can he win this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY
    TH's big project in 2006 definitely AG Gold. He looked very relax as I watched in infotainment program 2 days ago. He interviewed after his participation on AG parade 'Follow the Flame' as one of AG Gold Medalist and said another mysterious statement : "Wait the next episode from me!" (hopefully good episode not WO again)
    No...he will defeat LD, CJ, BAO in straight sets...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thanks for the translation..

This is my translation....sorry I could not find the on-line Media Indonesia either
    thanks again, indra, for doing the translation for us all...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is sooooooo.........."indra"..

No...he will defeat LD, CJ, BAO in straight sets...
    ..hehehe, i like that enthusiasm, indra...
    Last edited by ctjcad; 11-01-2006 at 03:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think before that lcw has beat one of them

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast