Planning on visiting the Philippines during the summer

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by Joseph, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

My parents told me that we'll be going to the Philippines either this or next summer. But it's most likely next summer. They told me that we'll most likely stay in Manila because there's more stuff going on there. Are there many gyms in that area? Are there any open tournaments held around that time? Thanks.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

A bit off topic - Hmm..

..it looks like next summer, cos summer this yr past already.;) :) .Btw, when do you plan to visit there? If thru August, you guys might consider swinging by M'sia, cos there's going to be the World Championship in M'sia..I heard they're also going to hold a "semi-big" BC/BF gathering during that event.. :cool: ;)

#2 ctjcad, Nov 25, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2006
  3. eravalo

eravalo Regular Member

Joseph, I sent you a PM. :)

4. scythe

scythe Regular Member

student and i work as a farm hand(part-time)
    g'day

i'm going to the Philippines on December and was wondering if there are any places where i could play at when i get there...i managed to arrange a place to stay at in this place called talipapa which is in novaliches( i think it's close to mindanao ave. would anybody tell me if there are any badminton places within or close to that area...

5. maryanne

maryanne Regular Member

Courts near Mindanao Ave

Hello, not really sure about where Talipapa is, but if that is close to Mindanao Ave, the courts I previously mentioned -- Badminton's Best and Don Antonio's, will be near enough. You can also try the UP Gym. Have fun. If you need further help, just PM me, would be glad to give you contact numbers for the courts

6. Ken168

Ken168 Regular Member

Student
    When you guys are here lets play hehe...are you guys filipinos or another nationality who just wants to visit the philippines? hehe pm me if your here so we can arrange something hehe..:D:):eek::cool: