User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2cents
    thanks for the info. I feel that KBH improved a lot since WC. Wong CH is also recovering gradually. Maybe Hafiz should take a rest next round.
    No... Hafiz brings more surprises and laughs to me than even Taufik can.

KBH is playing much better, since at least he is more comfortable winning matches that he should win(from a reasonable perspective).

LYB should have included XXZ in the team to ensure a win against WCH if it ever happens.. LOL. Too bad, XXZ is not playing singles anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Lee Chong Wei was rested. Later in the day after Msia vs HK match, the coaching staff definately feel uneasy about the match. Good thing that Msia won. But it might go down the drain if something happened to one of our players like that happened to WCH in TC. We expected Hafiz to win , but he lost narrowly to Ng Wei, KBH looked like a amatuer playing against the "arrogant" looking Chan Yan Kit. But KBH didnt let us down at least for now. Fui Lin/Tazari did infact lost to the HK pair before during the PhilippineOpen. But this time the Msian pair didn't waste the opportunity to dispose the HK pair. Anyway time to look foward now. heheh
    Malaysia coaching staff need to re-evaluate their players, especially Rexy. I don't think the Malaysia doubles are as good as Rexy stated. Just look at the score lines against Hong Kong, we barely beat them and I don't think we can beat the Indonesia either. What a shame and the toughest test is right ahead. May the force be with us!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No point argue over spoilt milk... decisions has already been made. What the team needs to do is to focus their task on hand. What we need to do is to support them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ants, send my regards to all the members of the team.
    Wish them all the best n gd luck!!
    Thx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No updates on the girls ? Do extend my congratulations to WMC !! I think she did a brilliant job thus far. Thanks ants for your updates.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMC is great. If there is no China national team members in the tournament, she should be able to win the title. Sometimes, WMC also beat CHN players occasionally. I think her level of playing is compatible with China national champion Zhu JJ. Both Zhu JJ and WMC have superb defense, and run fast to save every points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania
    EVERYONE is definitely unhappy to be drawn with China. It's unfair to Team Indonesia because there's no way they have to face China again after qualifying from the playoff. I think the fairest will be for INA to play against MAS in the semi-finals.
    I agree with you. It should be much more interesting to see INA and MAS play in the SF. INA was beaten by CHN in the pool and it is quite boring to see them get beaten again in the SF. A clash between INA and MAS on the other hand would be very unpredictable and might be decided by the 5th match because these two rivals of SE Asia are still strong and quite close. I am very eager to see a rematch between TH and LCW after the latter's easy loss to TH in JO. Also the MD pairs are close and would be very exciting to watch. But we are going to miss it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically for the Girls Team, they are in an upbeat mood. However they know that its hard to play against China. They played their best even they lost To China. What they are focusing now is to beat the lower ranked teams and concentrate in the Individual event.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMC is great. If there is no China national team members in the tournament, she should be able to win the title. Sometimes, WMC also beat CHN players occasionally. I think her level of playing is compatible with China national champion Zhu JJ. Both Zhu JJ and WMC have superb defense, and run fast to save every points.
    What WMC accomplished is an achievement in taking one set from ZN or to beat JYJ in a previous tournament. China Women team is just so strong, the only players that can beat them are their team mates. Just to think of the practice sessions where the top 5 to 10 or more players in the world all assemble in one training hall and train together (you need high quality practise partners to progress your game), gain experience in the many Opens they participate, first class training and facility, dedication and discipline, 1.3 billion people to pick from, now that is a scary thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMC's advantage is her stamina. She got excellent stamina and i recall some coach said b4 her stamina is even better than some guys in the national team! And now being given some tips by ZM, she already upsetted a few higher rank player, its a huge improvement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do agree that MEw Choo has improved.. but we have to look into the Team Overall.. Msia cannot just depend on WMC or even LCW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ants, help me to consolde the team members. Although they lost, they did their best. Hope they wil gain better achievement during individual events, gd luck!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opportunity wasted. Thats what i can say in regards to Msia's lost to Korea. The team just can't capitalise in Korea's weaknesses. But hats-off to Korea for beating us. They played a great game and manage to strategize in tackling us... time to sleep now..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Down but not out, not yet!

Opportunity wasted. Thats what i can say in regards to Msia's lost to Korea. The team just can't capitalise in Korea's weaknesses. But hats-off to Korea for beating us. They played a great game and manage to strategize in tackling us... time to sleep now..
    I thought by now we should know what not to expect It's really unfortunately how things turned out. Well, we may be down but not out yet as Malaysia will show the true color in Individual event. MALYSIA BOLEH!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What we can do now is hope all of thec mas players can play better in the single event...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you are right about one thing, Ants, MAS players just don't have the X-factor to win in any tournament. The players tend to crumbled in either semis or finals. Hope they learned enough from their defeat and will do better in the individual event then.

BTW, thanks for all the updates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever
    I guess you are right about one thing, Ants, MAS players just don't have the X-factor to win in any tournament. The players tend to crumbled in either semis or finals. Hope they learned enough from their defeat and will do better in the individual event then.

BTW, thanks for all the updates.
    Sori, may i know the meaning of "X-factor"? thanks!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast