User Tag List

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Dan for the excellent string review - I am currently using the ashaway pg65 neon after reading one of your reviews and i am loving it.

Thanks for taking the time to do this review.

Ali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great job man!

BG-80 and BG-66 are my strings of preference and the Panda ratings are spot on. Except on durabilty, of course, since I'm no uber-power player like His Highness DinkALot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulation "NGP"

It's an All-in-one review, Now It will not be necessary anymore to look for several other reviews on BC, to have an idea of how string perform. Here it is. Great Job

As for babolat string, I can send any to you, if you are interested in trying them. Just let me know.
    I can have every string available from Babolat. (since I have an business agreement)

Cheers -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chilefeu
    Congratulation "NGP"

It's an All-in-one review, Now It will not be necessary anymore to look for several other reviews on BC, to have an idea of how string perform. Here it is. Great Job

As for babolat string, I can send any to you, if you are interested in trying them. Just let me know.
    I can have every string available from Babolat. (since I have an business agreement)

Cheers -
    Chilefu: you've got mail!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the #2 string in the list, Ashaway MP the same as the MP Ti thats listed here at BadmintonAlley? Or are they two different strings? Thanks!

http://www.badmintonalley.com/Ashawa...ropower-ti.htm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaddGolfer
    Is the #2 string in the list, Ashaway MP the same as the MP Ti thats listed here at BadmintonAlley? Or are they two different strings? Thanks!

http://www.badmintonalley.com/Ashawa...ropower-ti.htm

Yes and no. It's the same family, Micro Power, but the MP-Ti string has a bit different thread mixture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    Yes and no. It's the same family, Micro Power, but the MP-Ti string has a bit different thread mixture.
    Thanks for the info! I couldn't find the Ti listed even on http://www.ashawayusa.com/ . I now see www.badminton.net has both of them. If anyone is interested, they have the MP 200m reels in Green and Purple colors on clearance at $59.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the main differences between MP-TI and MP ???

Since Dinkalot highly-ranked MP string in his review, I guess It would be a good idea to have a try with it. Yet MP-TI hadn't been tried ...
    But which string do you recommand me ? Which is the best in overall performance ?

Thanks by advance -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MP-Ti has been discontinued by Ashaway. Relatively speaking, they cited some durability issues. I had some from way back and it played differently then MP. I don't remember how different as I don't have any more.

Go with the orange or blue MP. That's your safest bet.

What are the main differences between MP-TI and MP ???

Since Dinkalot highly-ranked MP string in his review, I guess It would be a good idea to have a try with it. Yet MP-TI hadn't been tried ...
    But which string do you recommand me ? Which is the best in overall performance ?

Thanks by advance -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok Dan thanks for your help

What are differences between MP in blue, orange and white color ? I've just been ordering MP in white color ... Did I make a mistake ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MP-Ti has been discontinued by Ashaway. Relatively speaking, they cited some durability issues. I had some from way back and it played differently then MP. I don't remember how different as I don't have any more.

Go with the orange or blue MP. That's your safest bet.
    Are you sure that the MP Ti has been discontinued by Ashaway? I have recently (a few weeks ago) ordered from Ashaway USA because some of my customers are demanding for them.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jayes
    Are you sure that the MP Ti has been discontinued by Ashaway? I have recently (a few weeks ago) ordered from Ashaway USA because some of my customers are demanding for them.

Cheers.
    Ashaway told me they discontinued production. Maybe they still have the string in stock.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok Dan thanks for your help

What are differences between MP in blue, orange and white color ? I've just been ordering MP in white color ... Did I make a mistake ?
    Well, I'm not going to say you made a mistake but the orange and blue so far for me, play better. More crisp, more responsive, more powerful then the white.

I have 6 Cab 20 Tour Specials strung with MP. 2 with orange, 2 with blue, 2 with white, all the same tension. The orange and blue play the same, great. White is not as good. I have 3 Cab 20 Tour Specials strung with BG66, 1 silver-gray, 1 purple, 1 blue. The silver gray plays the best, on par with the MP white. The orange/blue MP is definitely superior to all of the above mention string.

I have not compared orange/blue MP with white BG66 though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm not going to say you made a mistake but the orange and blue so far for me, play better. More crisp, more responsive, more powerful then the white.

I have 6 Cab 20 Tour Specials strung with MP. 2 with orange, 2 with blue, 2 with white, all the same tension. The orange and blue play the same, great. White is not as good. I have 3 Cab 20 Tour Specials strung with BG66, 1 silver-gray, 1 purple, 1 blue. The silver gray plays the best, on par with the MP white. The orange/blue MP is definitely superior to all of the above mention string.

I have not compared orange/blue MP with white BG66 though...
    this would appear to contradict theories about white/natural coloured yonex strings performing better than their coloured counterparts. how odd.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz
    this would appear to contradict theories about white/natural coloured yonex strings performing better than their coloured counterparts. how odd.
    Yonex is Yonex. Ashaway is...Ashaway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How fast does BG66 losses its tension??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a school team player, 3rd singles. i juz restrung my Amortec 800 offensive 2 weeks ago and my current string is BG66... i'm starting to feel that my racket is losing its tension. I have power and strength as i work out frequently, what string can you recommed me ?

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast