Where to get yangyang

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Howard, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Howard

Howard Regular Member

Student
    i looking for a place to buy yang yang rackets.There should be a vendor in edminton alberta but i don't know how to get a hold of him.I was goin to get one but kelvin says he won't sell to me or 2 of my friends because we cannot so called handle the racket.To me thats BS,but ya i still want one but i don't want to go to badmitnonalley to order.

2. Howard

Howard Regular Member

Student
    Kelvin does not sell yangyang,he just knows the guy that does

3. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    Not selling another product is a business decision, not to snub anyone, but there is such thing as brand loyalty.
    To you it's BS, that you can not "HANDLE" a racquet... but to all players who actually play the sport, and take their skills seriously, like the guy you were rallying with yesterday (John), even told you to get off the court, cause you're wasting his time.
    He was even being nice to you trying to help you with your skills too.
    You said you liked the cab 7000 or whatever, then stick with it.
    Shaun isn't even as bad as you when selecting racquets. :lol:
    I even helped you out once more by asking Vy to sell you one of his slightly used racquets. Your choices were the Ti swing powers, and or Ti10 which you also said you liked.
    That just goes to show... when doing busines, don't do any special favors for people, because they're never greatful. :p
    Oh well best of luck with whatever you choose man, I'm not mad at you anymore, but you have got to be the most frustrating kid there is, cause you ask so many questions.

Case in point about the comment about badminton players being fickle, and picky as hell... Howard #1.

4. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    oh yeah...

if you want it that bad contact Mark Lee in Edmonton, via jayes web addy.
    again not to snub anyone... you wont get the service that you think you'll get.
    Anyone who's in the know, about the Badminton community in Canada, knows who's doing well, and who's not.
    like I said... just a word of caution. that's all.
    http://www.maakl.com
    he charges $150 for the racquet plus shipping, and tax, $20 for stringing with BG65 is extra. I think shipping is $10.
    So your total would be $180 around there.

I was doing you a favor by offering to order for you... otherwise you'll be paying thse loftly prices. Might as well stick with your Yonex buddy.
    Don't say to anyone that I wasn't helping you, cause you know damn well I went out of my way for you.
    and that's all I have to say about that.

5. Lei Lo Sye

Lei Lo Sye Guest

Re: oh yeah...

howard a new raket isnt need if u cant rally someone. maybe the only raket u handle able is carb7000

6. Howard

Howard Regular Member

Student

Hey I think i can do better than a F**cking cab 7000.So whyy don't you shut da FU** up bit**

7. Lei Lo Sye

Lei Lo Sye Guest

so u can do bettr with carb7000 then stick to it dont complain about getting new rakets

8. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Hey guys cool it and mate it does not matter abt what racket u have. If u have the money and u think u wnat to collect rackets then go ahead and buy them man.

I am very sure that a Ferrari car is not for everyone.But u can see many idiots who are such a misfits to that car, drive it.

He is just a collector.

Howard i think u should buy whatever racket u want to buddy as long as u can put it to good use.

I think better rackets improve your game.U will find a better dimesnion in your game as u improve to other racket and they develop your confidence too.

So go ahead and choose the best racket that develops your game adn suits you.

9. Gladius

Gladius Regular Member

Design Engineer
    Rackets choice ..

Yogesh,

yes, by all means splurge the money if you can afford it. But at the end of the day, you'll have to ask yourself, "Is it worth it ?"

I really have not idea how 'bad' you are as a player Howard, but to me a little frugality is a good thing. Perhaps Kelvin was suggesting that you still do not know what you're looking for, hence, its not a good idea to 'waste' the money on a racket that you may not like eventually... ?

To me, I buy rackets based on what I think the racket may be suited for my personal improvement. Not because its the most fanciful one to own. Like the choice of MP-100 over the Ti-10. I have been playing for a long time already and can put a decent match with most of the players I meet. Hence, I know what's my strengths and weaknesses... Its a hard pill to swallow sometimes when people point out that you're just a 'Beginner' material. But, bite the bullet and understand that they are only meaning you well! With out critcism, how can you improve ?? How can you learn from your mistakes?

10. Nui

Nui Guest

I can't find Yang-Yang in my country. So,I contact to Yang-Yang web site.
    Main office is in Malaysia. You can contact through website Yang-Yang as shown in the linkas I do.
    He provide me all equipment (rac,cock...) all model all price and freight cost and give opportunity to be a reseller .