Osaka, Tokyo and Seoul in Dec 2006

Discussion in 'Japan / Korea' started by nSmash, Dec 6, 2006.

1. nSmash

nSmash Regular Member

Computer Engineer
    Hi everyone... I'll be on vacation in Osaka from Dec 8-11, Tokyo from Dec 11-19 and Seoul from Dec 19-28. Would any of you (from those cities) welcome me to join you for a couple of games? :D I'm a high-intermediate player. I also play exclusively with feather shuttles. :) Looking forward to hear from you!

I'll have internet access in my rooms and a rented cellphone with a local number wherever I go so I'll be easy to reach!

#1 nSmash, Dec 6, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2006
  2. event

event Regular Member

If you are in Seoul on those dates, you should make the trip down to Suwon to see the Korean nationals. They are on from the 20th to the 23rd and it's basically world class badminton. Several Olympic medallists will be playing. It is very easy and cheap to reach the venue from the Seoul subway. It will be easy to find me. I'll be the only natural blond there. We can fix you up with a place to play, too.

3. nSmash

nSmash Regular Member

Computer Engineer
    Oh wow! Thank you so much! Yes I'd definitely love to see the nationals live in action.. most notably the up-and-coming Lee Yong Dae! Yes I'd like to play in Seoul too. I'll PM you my email address right now.

4. Bobatea

Bobatea Regular Member

Where are you staying in Tokyo? Miyuki can definitely find you a place to play nearby your place. I'm injured and won't be able to play until next year (according to the doctor), but I can talk with Miyuki and try and find you a place to play.

5. nSmash

nSmash Regular Member

Computer Engineer
    Thanks for replying. Actually I'm already in touch with Miyuki. Sorry to hear about your injury though. On the bright side, next year is just a couple of weeks away!