User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The electronic babolat machine where the problem happened, has 6 support points. The stringer needed to relieve one of the lateral clamps, because she was with difficult in inserting the string at that zone. Instead of loosen that clamp, she press the top clamp. So, wasn't a problem of the machine, but if it was a manual machine, probably the supports are, in some cases, better. In the case of babolat, when the calibration is below 98%, the machine will not work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I am confused by when you say the stringer has to relieve one of the lateral clamps. Are you talking about the side-support arm that is holding the racquet? The clamps are for holding the strings.

If you stringer "pressed" the top clamp (head support) to loosen stretch your frame in order to access the blocked grommet hole, she is 100% liable and she doesn't know how to string. She is totally incompetent!!! The 12 or 6 o'clock of your racquet will suffer permanent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by gavias
    The electronic babolat machine where the problem happened, has 6 support points. The stringer needed to relieve one of the lateral clamps, because she was with difficult in inserting the string at that zone. Instead of loosen that clamp, she press the top clamp. So, wasn't a problem of the machine, but if it was a manual machine, probably the supports are, in some cases, better. In the case of babolat, when the calibration is below 98%, the machine will not work.
    Last edited by Pete LSD; 12-09-2006 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh no way, that's just a bad way to string. She can't treat badminton rackets like tennis rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She can't do that to a tennis!!! It's a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    oh no way, that's just a bad way to string. She can't treat badminton rackets like tennis rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete SLD, I am talking about side-support arm that is holding the racquet. The Babolat stringing machine is one of the most advanced - Sensor Expert -. Costs about 7000 euros. The problem is that at the top there is 2 buttons: one to relieve the top clamp and the other one to relieve the side-support arm. The stringer, instead of turn the right button to relieve the side-support arm, tightened the inner clamp at the top.

They alredy gave me the money and I already bought another racket, the same brand and model: Yonex, Armortec 500.

The racket that is slightly dented at the inner top, cannot be stringed again with the babolat suspention sistem, because will make worse the damage. I will have to find a machine with a support at the top that will not press the dented zone.
    Last edited by gavias; 12-10-2006 at 07:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the photo of the babolat machine:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know. Just as I said above. Your stringer screwed up totally. She adjusted the 12 o'clock support too much and dented the frame permanently. Your racquet is a goodbye item. You need a load spreader at 12 o'clock. You can get a piece of very hard leather or an especially designed plastic for that purpose. Also, did your stringer use the badminton kit from Babolat?

I would personally watch and supervise the next string job.

Actually, the Sensor and Star 5 are only capable of + or - 0.5 lb. Can the Sensor Expert do + or - 0.1 lb?

Pete SLD, I am talking about side-support arm that is holding the racquet. The Babolat stringing machine is one of the most advanced - Sensor Expert -. Costs about 7000 euros. The problem is that at the top there is 2 buttons: one to relieve the top clamp and the other one to relieve the side-support arm. The stringer, instead of turn the right button to relieve the side-support arm, tightened the inner clamp at the top.

They alredy gave me the money and I already bought another racket, the same brand and model: Yonex, Armortec 500.

The racket that is slightly dented at the inner top, cannot be stringed again with the babolat suspention sistem, because will make worse the damage. I will have to find a machine with a support at the top that will not press the dented zone.
    Last edited by Pete LSD; 12-10-2006 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    I know. Just as I said above. Your stringer screwed up totally. She adjusted the 12 o'clock support too much and dented the frame permanently. Your racquet is a goodbye item. You need a load spreader at 12 o'clock. You can get a piece of very hard leather or an especially designed plastic for that purpose. Also, did your stringer use the badminton kit from Babolat?

I would personally watch and supervise the next string job.

Actually, the Sensor and Star 5 are only capable of + or - 0.5 lb. Can the Sensor Expert do + or - 0.1 lb?
    I don't know.

Do you think that the digital pacific machine have a different support mechanism that will not suspend the racket in the same point (the one that is dented)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Which one is it? http://www.photostringer.com/pacific_sport.htm

Is it this one? http://www.photostringer.com/images/...al_900_web.jpg

The 900, 700 and 600 have clamp down type of supports.

The crucial thing is the load spreader. You must have it for the Babolat machine. The load spreader goes in to cushion the 12 o'clock.

Check this out: http://shuttle-house.com/page_top_JA..._guidance.html

You can see the load spreader at work. The machine is a Yonex ES5 Pro.
    Last edited by Pete LSD; 12-10-2006 at 03:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is the 900 or the tronic 600.

You are saying that the babolat have the small plastic piece that is possible to see at the inner top of the frame, right?

This piece wasn't used by the stringer in the babolat machine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, your stringer screwed up .

You can ask Babolat yourself or you can purchase it from shuttle-house.com or you can make it yourself from very hard leather.

It is the 900 or the tronic 600.

You are saying that the babolat have the small plastic piece that is possible to see at the inner top of the frame, right?

This piece wasn't used by the stringer in the babolat machine.
    Last edited by Pete LSD; 12-10-2006 at 06:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2