User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saugusli & Simp84: TH no doubt will be nicely remembered along side the likes of ZJH, Hartono, Morten Frost, Han Jian, and other badminton greats and we are blessed to have LD, TH and LCW playing in the same era. Just imagine without TH, LD will rule the game out right, and vice versa. True LCW has difficulty winning outside of MAS, I agree with Han that LCW is an excellent player but not a great player but very entertaining to watch. I watched LCW played in WC05 and since then he has improved so much, his skill in MO06 is superb and I envied those fortunate to see the game live. I treasured that video as much as ZJH demolishing Joko in AE90, among the best display in badminton matches. Just be thankful for internet, we get to watch the game far away from where they are played...and have a merry christmas to you all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saugusli
    so thanks.... I know Malaysian was angry... included you...hhhaaaa....but for me, I never angry with you jug8man... I only mention Malaysian Players..So don't critic myself....OK... I know you.
    OK, Then you are saying we should all be professional about this and only bash the Nationality and not the Person. Because that would be getting 'PERSONAL'

The thing here is, while we Malaysians here hold our Nations Badminton Pride at a very personal level (Which results in our personal reaction to your statements), YOU however DO NOT indicate any such pride or feelings thru your reaction for your own Nation's Badminton.

Thus, you hitting us where it hurts would only invite us to hit you where it hurts you the most. Your own self.

I don't really have any problems with Singapore Badminton. And I'm very sure you have nothing to do with Singapore Badminton as well. Due to your lack of involvement in 1) Singapore Badminton, 2) Malaysian Badminton, and 3) Any known relation to respectable Badminton what so ever, Perhaps you should just stop, think for a second over what you are doing and what you are saying, and the impression that YOUR behaviour gives about Singapore Badminton People.

You are tarnishing the hardwork of other Singaporean BC members such as Loh, Aerotus, Sealman and etc,...........

TBBMBB(N)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For LCW to finish runner-up many times to LD is nothing to be ashamed off. LD dominated 2006 with so many wins, that even players like PG, BCL, CH play second fiddle to LD. MAS is a small country, to produce player like LCW that can take a set from LD in many finals and beat LD in MO06 is quite an achievement. INA be careful, if TH quit, who do you have coming up, Tommy is a future prospect that's all. Same for MAS too if LCW quit. For China, that is quite different. If LD pulled a stunt like TH did in taking time off in 2006, LD would lose his place in Team China. China has so much depth, that CH who would be #1 in most countries could not even make the team. And XXZ could not defend his crown in WC05, that is a shame. And both are still world class players! And what about Gong Wie Jie, twice world junior champ, where is he now, disappeared from the radar? If Gong belongs to any country other than China, he will be groomed to be their #1. Therefore, you cannot really compare LCW to TH and LD, both TH and LD are really a class above the rest. LCW has improved so much since WC05, I wonder how much more can he improve. His technique, corss-court smash, deception, speed, stamina are great...I still think he lacks a power smash. And I think LD shows too much respect for TH and not much for LCW...just my thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya...Its seem like Ina has only taufik hidayat...And i don't see any other single players,so i think Ina should be careful coz Taufik can;t play forever but is a fact that taufik really make ina proud...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops,

Just realized Saugusli is not Singaporean. It's a smart thing retaliated everything directly and not towards Singapore Badminton, eh Loh???

If LCW is mentally weak, that would make myself and almost everybodyelse a retard!

cheers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now the malaysian doubles players coach by rexi fr indonesia... single player coach by lin mau fr china...

without them, BAM can't develop the good players...BAM need import coach...

So what is your mention about LCW... He beat who at Swiss Open, Chinese taipei??

So LCW can win the All England,Olimpic, and World Champioanship that beat LD, TH, BCL, LYI.... It is good..But until now only can beat at home.. It right you know..

So I compare: LD can beat TH at Overseas... and....

MIX double China beat Liliana Natsir/Nova at Indonesian Open.... also Liliana Natsir/Nova Beat the Best China MIX Double at China Open..... So Both of them got best mentality...

TH beat Peter Gate, Lin Dan, and then Chen Hong at Singapore Open 2005..

TH beat BCL, LCW and Lin Dan at Asian Games 2006... It is very good mentality by Taufik Hidayat.... So I never seen this from malaysian players....

so discrimination....No....If Malaysian Players can change this perception... now Malaysia got good players with good mentality...

so... Finally...enough for me to argument of this.... It is Real.. Alots peoples said same like me... thanks
    Do u know who did LCW trashed in Swiss Open? Its the former world champ XXZ by 15-8, 15-0. Do u know who has he beatan b4 goin into the MCO & HKO finals? Its the China Wall - BCL, CH and CJ. And yes he has beaten TH in the TC qualifying round outside Msia, and its b4 TH's injury. He has beatan PG twice when he 1st came out to the intenational scene. I wonder how a mentally weak player can do that?
    If he has teammates abt the same lvl as him, he would take as much title as LD already dude! So stop making fun of yrself by talking trash abt Malaysian players like u know them well enough!!!
    Last edited by zqloy; 12-20-2006 at 01:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jug8man
    Oops,

Just realized Saugusli is not Singaporean. It's a smart thing retaliated everything directly and not towards Singapore Badminton, eh Loh???

If LCW is mentally weak, that would make myself and almost everybodyelse a retard!

cheers.
    LCW display in MO06 showed he is not mentally weak. LCW is very fit and excellent stamina but his game rely so much on technique and pin-point smashing that if those do not work, LCW would be in trouble. It quite unfair to compare LCW to LD and TH. LD is the best of the best from China, possesses an impressive arsenal of jump-smash (the best I have seen), speed, reflex, stamina, super-fit, power smash and LD game plan is simple and far easier to execute than LCW. TH is like Rudy or Lim Swie King, one of the best to come from INA, for INA to produce another one may be quite a wait consider there is really no one coming up. My take on why LCW meets LD is so many finals, if TH does not take part, LCW would be in the other half of the draw, and chances are LCW would win his half and gets to play LD in finals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zqloy
    Do u know who did LCW trashed in Swiss Open? Its the former world champ XXZ by 15-8, 15-0. Do u know who has he beatan b4 goin into the MCO & HKO finals? Its the China Wall - BCL, CH and CJ. And yes he has beaten TH in the TC qualifying round outside Msia, and its b4 TH's injury. He has beatan PG twice when he 1st came out to the intenational scene. I wonder how a mentally weak player can do that?
    If he has teammates abt the same lvl as him, he would take as much title as LD already dude! So stop making fun of yrself by talking trash abt Malaysian players like u know them well enough!!!
    That is true too. To break through the China Wall, as Camilla once said, is very hard to do. With LYB game-fixing strategy, Ld would be well rested while TH, PG or LCW would be so tired to kill each other that by the time they get to the final and meet LD, they are at a disadvantage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie
    LCW display in MO06 showed he is not mentally weak. LCW is very fit and excellent stamina but his game rely so much on technique and pin-point smashing that if those do not work, LCW would be in trouble. It quite unfair to compare LCW to LD and TH. LD is the best of the best from China, possesses an impressive arsenal of jump-smash (the best I have seen), speed, reflex, stamina, super-fit, power smash and LD game plan is simple and far easier to execute than LCW. TH is like Rudy or Lim Swie King, one of the best to come from INA, for INA to produce another one may be quite a wait consider there is really no one coming up. My take on why LCW meets LD is so many finals, if TH does not take part, LCW would be in the other half of the draw, and chances are LCW would win his half and gets to play LD in finals.
    LCW is no match for LD in terms of strength and physique, and no match for TH in terms of talent of a genius. But his has the best footwork and speed, which this comes nowhere other than hardwork.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree fully with zgloy...We can't just simpy comment if we do no everything...So,this forum is for discussing,don't make too harsh comment...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

analysis from lcw follow the tournament that china, korea and indonesia join also.. LCW can't win at overseas... (For Malaysia Single Player almost like that)..

LCW won only at home... Different the Indonesia, China, Korea, Denmark Players... They can win to Overseas....

So, This is only warning from Malaysia players to improve the mentality....So LCW will win again the Malaysia Super Series.....difficult from TH, LD, BCL, CJ, etc to beat LCW at home...
    hard to say dat.. in chinese got a word said "feng shui lun liu zhuan"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh... I never said from this LCW Thread such as: idiot, Stupid, etc.... So weak mentality of you..OK..

I stop my arguments...no talk anymore about this thread...

OK.... All Malaysian Players the best...
    Huh? I am mentally weak because I choose to stop posting here? lol
    I say I won't argue anymore because you still don't understand, its like talking to a person without a brain, who disregard others opinion.. a person who disrespect others and igniting slurs regarding their nationalities
    Please grow up, and talk sensibly.. in this forum we have a border we don't cross, that is talking bad and disrespecting other's nationality, culture, race and religion
    Despite all the trash u talk about LCW, I still admire him even though my idol is Taufik... See am I being unfair here? U will be asking why a Malaysian is supporting an Indonesian player, how can this be? Simple I dont care what nationality they are as long as they play good badminton

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes..yes..yes..good..good..good..good.. thats wat i'm going to say.. *clap* *clap* *clap*

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jug8man
    Wow,

I totally agree with Saugusli. You are absolutely right.

Of course there is so much reason us Malaysians, and other members of BC to listen to you. You have so much to back yourself up. I mean, you are the World Super Badminton Coach & Analyst from Singapore!!!

People, If you don't know Saugusli, please let me introduce you all to him.

Saugusli, the World Famous Sports Writer Extrodinaire for the World Wide circulating newspaper : B.S. Times
    Dear Saugusli indepth analysis of Badminton sport is augumented by his long list of Academic Accomplishments among the more notable :-
    1) Phd in Artistic Pottery,
    2) Bachelor in Attention Writting, with honours
    3) A Singapore cab drivers licence
    4) Actually passing his O Levels English requirements

Cheers

TBBMBB(N)
    as a world famous sports writer i think u shouldn't have an unfair thoughts.. writer should b positive n fair ya.. so.. i hope dat this case wil b close..if not this thread will b closed sooner or later

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes, I find it quite strange that people do not really appreciate the runner-up... And I do not think it is easy to be in the final for 5 or 6 consecutive tourneys. I remember I read someone in this forum saying a win is a win regardless of whom you defeat, because one should only defeat who ever he/she is drawn to play.

If some people here care so much about the result other than the process, then LCW has got what you want. And now you think to whom one should defeat to get the title should be an issue to determine how great is the player, then you deny all the title he or she has won in the past. Just because LD or TH the so call great player is not in it? I can say LD get the XXX open coz LCW wasn't there, can't I? But I will not obviously coz that's not the point. I bet you if LCW didnt play in Mas Open 2007 and LD won, ppl will say LD finally beat malaysian player in their home ground coz ppl will only see the title but not the players who LD beat to get the title. About the mentality issue, once again, getting into final in a few tourneys is not a task that someone with a weak mentally can do . If you care about whom someone beat to obtain the title. GET A LIFE AND CHECK WHOM HE/SHE BEAT BEFORE THEY PROCEED TO THE FINAL!!

The women singles in Asian Game 06 was rule by two Hong Kong players, some people who don't know or did not follow the result may think they won because there is no chinese players paticipated in the event. Actually, the chinese were defeated by the two great HK ladies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW is no match for LD in terms of strength and physique, and no match for TH in terms of talent of a genius. But his has the best footwork and speed, which this comes nowhere other than hardwork.
    Exactly, that is why I said LCW is an excellent player but TH and LD are great player, just one notch better, and that is not a slight to LCW, LCW I wouldcall an over-achiever, considering his strength and physique to qualify for so many Open finals, getting bronze in AG and WC, and being third best in the world is no laughing matter. His technique and fluidity in his motion is a joy to watch, MO06 and AE06, I must have watch so many times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie
    Exactly, that is why I said LCW is an excellent player but TH and LD are great player, just one notch better, and that is not a slight to LCW, LCW I wouldcall an over-achiever, considering his strength and physique to qualify for so many Open finals, getting bronze in AG and WC, and being third best in the world is no laughing matter. His technique and fluidity in his motion is a joy to watch, MO06 and AE06, I must have watch so many times.
    I hope you are not right about LCW although you may be. I believe LCW is born gifted in badminton otherwise hard work alone will not bring about what he has shown.He may still be a work in progress and LiMao may still be able to tease more gifts out of him. In that sense I wouldn't call him an overachiever.
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'great' when referring to TH and LD. My guess is 'great' as in many or big titles won. I 'd like to see TH win another big title(outside INA) without a big INA crowd behind him.Likewise for LD. LCW never has the advantage of a big MAS crowd outside MAS so when he wins outside MAS, he's winning on his own steam.In that sense , he's great.
    What TH and LD have that's one notch above LCW is 'match experience'. I may be wrong but LCW may be 1 or 2 years behind in terms of match maturity before he comes of age and can win consistently.
    Contrary to your earlier post about LD not respecting LCW, I believe LD regards LCW as his equal. He has referred to LCW as a' strong 'player(CHN's way of saying 'can beat me') and once requested LCW to share the same champion's podium with him during prize ceremony. If this is not respect shown to an opponent,in what way would respect be indicated? But of course the ultimate respect shown to LCW as a consummate player is in LYB's backhanded compliment of the need to use non-badminton tactics against him.
    Still we hope all the top players will be injury-free in 2007 . The good news is TH will be working full time otherwise he may not make it to the top 8 for the year-end Masters. He won't want to miss the money.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast