Mp99 or at700? Base on Cab7 and Cab21.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by CanuckBur, Dec 9, 2006.

1. CanuckBur

CanuckBur Regular Member

Technical support.
    Hi guys,

I had a chance to use Mp99 and found that I was able to block, lift, and retrieve the shuttle with ease. So I am very interested to get a mp99. Initially, I was going to get a at700 but had little playing experience with it.

It was fun to smash with cab7 and cab21 so I wonder which racquet (mp99 or at700) is similar to them.

Thanks for the advice.

2. AMRaider

AMRaider Regular Member

I have no experience with the Cab7...

...but the Cab21 (2U) I find to be to aerodynamic and head-light. It is responsive, quick on defense, and I feel it is an excellent doubles racket, especially if you play at the net often.

The AT700 (3U) is a head-heavy smasher and not as aerodynamic. It is much harder to swing than the Cab 21. I feel it is best for singles as it is harder to use on defense and at the net.

Never tried an MP99, but I think it is closer to even balance. If I were you you, I would get the MP99. Cheers :D .

3. CanuckBur

CanuckBur Regular Member

Technical support.
    Thanks. I am playing more single games nowsaday. I might get a mp99 soon and get a at700 next year.:D