User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya... HAPPY > funny
    koo kien keat cool~ he not only great in playin badminton, he funny 2!!
    at least he is not always SERIOUS, if not he'll become a very boring person.
    anyway, koo kien keat what also good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

haha.. all of u hv da point there.. our national anthem have not been played since 36 yrs ago in men doubles prize presentation during asian games.. in others major games.. there is always national anthem of china been played.. perhaps some of u may have memorised china's anthem ady~~keke.. but now.. year 2006.. MAlaysia's national anthem has been played in Asian Games once again.. our lyrics n Negaraku's melody can b heard throughout da world once again.. n everybody in da whole Aspire Hall 3 have to stand up straight to respect out national anthem.. this might b a different kind of feeling for the audience n supporters.. keke.. hope our athletes will make our Negaraku to b heard throughout da nation..whole asian..n da whole world~ if i was either koo kien keat or tan boon heong.. i'll definately drop my tears on the scene.. too proud~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea,congratulations to KKK and TBH! And thank you,Rexy!
    lol,the pic...they look damn funny..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blessing
    haha.. all of u hv da point there.. our national anthem have not been played since 36 yrs ago in men doubles prize presentation during asian games.. in others major games.. there is always national anthem of china been played.. perhaps some of u may have memorised china's anthem ady~~keke.. but now.. year 2006.. MAlaysia's national anthem has been played in Asian Games once again.. our lyrics n Negaraku's melody can b heard throughout da world once again.. n everybody in da whole Aspire Hall 3 have to stand up straight to respect out national anthem.. this might b a different kind of feeling for the audience n supporters.. keke.. hope our athletes will make our Negaraku to b heard throughout da nation..whole asian..n da whole world~ if i was either koo kien keat or tan boon heong.. i'll definately drop my tears on the scene.. too proud~
    Not only KKK and TBH.. we also have other sportmen and women that win GOLD in DOha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Not only KKK and TBH.. we also have other sportmen and women that win GOLD in DOha.
    since 36 yrs ago in men doubles prize presentation during asian games.. hehe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done Koo Kien Keat & Tan Boon Heong!!! It was an extraordinary feat for a young pair who were just paired up in a short period of time to beat the odds & gunning down all the much more experienced pairs who have many attributes to their names. However, they shouldn't let this victory stick in their head for too long as they would be complacent & lose their winning ways (a famous Malaysian bad trait)!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulation KKK and TBH.Really proud of them.Really amazed with KKK , when fight over korean pair in 2nd games ,he can still catch the shuttle eventough he fall on floor.CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ixory
    when fight over korean pair in 2nd games ,he can still catch the shuttle eventough he fall on floor.CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!
    I'm really proud of them too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ixory
    Congratulation KKK and TBH.Really proud of them.Really amazed with KKK , when fight over korean pair in 2nd games ,he can still catch the shuttle eventough he fall on floor.CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!
    KKK can catch the shuttle 3 times in a roll when he fall on floor. So cool, man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, kkk's so amazing! my heart's almost fell out when watching the great save! when the indo had the first smash, i tot the rally's going to end there. but not after kkk's brave save. he fell sitting on the floor after the save. and then came the 2nd smash towards him when he's still sitting, but to my greatest surprise, he's still managed to hit the shuttlecock back! And during the 3rd smash, he just flew foward like a superman to save the shuttlecock! oh man! that's really unbelievable!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5