User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 38
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,676
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default becareful BAM !, PBSI will get rexy back home

    i heard PBSi will try to get rexy back home for preparing next olympic 2008 (beside tony/chandra), there's a 'special task force' for it with unlimited budget .

    BAM must rise REXy's salary and bind him with new long contract,
    Last edited by taufik-ist; 12-10-2006 at 07:56 AM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rexy respond was simply, will just have to wait after my contract finish. Who knows... i might stay put.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,056
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe by the time PBSI managed to get Rexy back home, maybe by then it is too late...he had produced many champion here.lol

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    alberta/Canada
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist
    i heard PBSi will try to get rexy back home for preparing next olympic 2008 (beside tony/chandra), there's a 'special task force' for it with unlimited budget .

    BAM must rise REXy's salary and bind him with new long contract,
    Where will the money be coming from???

    You can mentioned about a huge number like: 500millions but if it is only Indonesian money... we pretty much know it is not much...

    Long contract with not much pay + no freedom = not good and no fun...

    More importantly, Indonesians only recognize and respect Taufik Hidayat... but in Malaysia, at the moment, Rexy is a hero... why would he want to leave??? Love of the country??? Are you kidding???

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,676
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboy
    Where will the money be coming from???

    You can mentioned about a huge number like: 500millions but if it is only Indonesian money... we pretty much know it is not much...

    Long contract with not much pay + no freedom = not good and no fun...

    More importantly, Indonesians only recognize and respect Taufik Hidayat... but in Malaysia, at the moment, Rexy is a hero... why would he want to leave??? Love of the country??? Are you kidding???
    it's very cheap here comparing with living cost in london

    what do u mean no freedom ?

    we respect more TH becos he always makes proud us many times

  6. #6
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyway will see what happens after everyone go back to KL.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    alberta/Canada
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist
    it's very cheap here comparing with living cost in london

    what do u mean no freedom ?

    we respect more TH becos he always makes proud us many times
    I think Tony Gunawan and Candra. W(winning Olympics + 2 WC for Tony+long list of open tournaments) honestly deserves more, not to mention the great Rudy!!! But at the moment, almost everyone only knows Taufik...

    No freedom means BAM seems to be a more relax organization than PBSI, whom is honestly more desperate for gold metal performance than even BAM... just a thought.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe PBSI can try Rexy's partner Ricky. I think he is in Indonesia now. Why nobody approach him?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is the problem for PBSI....they should recruit rexy long before but they did not want and let it go...when Rexy has the result, PBSI want it back...
    I hope Rexy stay in Malaysia or other countries and we need to teach PBSI a lesson...honestly I prefer that the clubs handle the players. PBSI is not organized..it is so sad....Look at how committed the Clubs, they even sent WD pair to Bulgaria last week to 1 star and they won by the way...Lie TsuenSeng lost to Kasper in final...

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ck1981
    Maybe PBSI can try Rexy's partner Ricky. I think he is in Indonesia now. Why nobody approach him?
    In my opinion, i think that maybe they didnt approach him because he is yet to prove himself as a good coach or may not have enough experience as a coach yet.correct me if i m wrong, not sure about Ricky's coaching career.

    Of course PBSI would want a coach who is succesful and experienced as a coach and also proven that he is one of the best coaches in the world. Thats Rexy.

  11. #11
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I have mentioned and posted this before, but how about..

    Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist
    i heard PBSi will try to get rexy back home for preparing next olympic 2008 (beside tony/chandra), there's a 'special task force' for it with unlimited budget .

    BAM must rise REXy's salary and bind him with new long contract,
    ..if indeed there's a 'task force' with "unlimited budget" then PBSI should be paying homage and treat their current MD coach Christian Hadinata with more respect(esp. financially), first and foremost(the gentleman has, literally, "lived" in Pelatnas all his life)...
    PBSI do that first and then *maybe* Rexy and all the former players can sit down and talk deals..and Tony & Candra can play together for INA in the Olympics...
    Me think that's the main reason why so many of the great INA players have bailed out ship and given less interest in coaching @ PBSI..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 12-10-2006 at 07:11 PM.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Jakarta Indonesia
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy6713
    This is the problem for PBSI....they should recruit rexy long before but they did not want and let it go...when Rexy has the result, PBSI want it back...
    I hope Rexy stay in Malaysia or other countries and we need to teach PBSI a lesson...honestly I prefer that the clubs handle the players. PBSI is not organized..it is so sad....Look at how committed the Clubs, they even sent WD pair to Bulgaria last week to 1 star and they won by the way...Lie TsuenSeng lost to Kasper in final...
    I don't think so. When Rexy started his career as an international MD coach, Christian Hadinata was our MD coach. I remembered in the media when asked why he would coaching abroad, Rexy said he wanted the world knows that Indonesia not only a source for great badminton players but also a source for great coaches.

    This is different with Christian Hadinata. In a TV program (MetroTV) that was aired several times, Christian said that he willingly turned down so many offers from many countries. It's his own choice to be in PBSI forever. He said (kira-kira beginilah) "Saya sudah mendapatkan banyak dari PBSI, sekarang giliran saya memberikan apa yang bisa saya berikan. Ini soal pengabdian."

    I also heard before this event that PBSI will try to get Rexy. I remember the similar mission PBSI had with Taufik years ago. If I remember correctly, the task to persuade Taufik to be home was given to Rudy Hartono. I do not know who was the best person to approach Rexy. Maybe Christian Hadinata, from who Rexy learn a lot to be a great coach. I don't believe it's all about money. There must be something else...

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,676
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ..if indeed there's a 'task force' with "unlimited budget" then PBSI should be paying homage and treat their current MD coach Christian Hadinata with more respect(esp. financially), first and foremost(the gentleman has, literally, "lived" in Pelatnas all his life)...
    PBSI do that first and then *maybe* Rexy and all the former players can sit down and talk deals..and Tony & Candra can play together for INA in the Olympics...
    Me think that's the main reason why so many of the great INA players have bailed out ship and given less interest in coaching @ PBSI..
    answer your post from ningtyas :

    I don't think so. When Rexy started his career as an international MD coach, Christian Hadinata was our MD coach. I remembered in the media when asked why he would coaching abroad, Rexy said he wanted the world knows that Indonesia not only a source for great badminton players but also a source for great coaches.

    This is different with Christian Hadinata. In a TV program (MetroTV) that was aired several times, Christian said that he willingly turned down so many offers from many countries. It's his own choice to be in PBSI forever. He said (kira-kira beginilah) "Saya sudah mendapatkan banyak dari PBSI, sekarang giliran saya memberikan apa yang bisa saya berikan. Ini soal pengabdian."

    I also heard before this event that PBSI will try to get Rexy. I remember the similar mission PBSI had with Taufik years ago. If I remember correctly, the task to persuade Taufik to be home was given to Rudy Hartono. I do not know who was the best person to approach Rexy. Maybe Christian Hadinata, from who Rexy learn a lot to be a great coach. I don't believe it's all about money. There must be something else...

    i heard PBSI sent chistian to KL, he met rexy in a caffe, i dont know what they were talking about

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Jakarta Indonesia
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist
    i heard PBSI sent chistian to KL, he met rexy in a caffe, i dont know what they were talking about
    Whoaa, is that true? But Rexy has said this about Malaysian players.

    "The target should be the Olympics and all I ask for is support from all quarters.
    "Let the coaches and players work. We have our targets and if I fail to deliver, I will tender my resignation.
    "I am a professional. Already, the Indonesian media has spoken to me about how they are going to pressure the authorities back home to hire me as the doubles coach.
    "There has also been an approach about me returning to England but I have spoken to my wife and she is happy in Malaysia.
    "But there are still some issues that I need to discuss with BAM upon returning but Kien Keat-Boon Heong have shown that Malaysia can win titles and I, as a professional, am determined to help them and the other pairs to the best of my ability."
    http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/n...cle/index_html

    Rexy jadi rebutan, sekarang.

  15. #15
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Like i've also mentioned in another thread..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ningtyas
    This is different with Christian Hadinata. In a TV program (MetroTV) that was aired several times, Christian said that he willingly turned down so many offers from many countries. It's his own choice to be in PBSI forever. He said (kira-kira beginilah) "Saya sudah mendapatkan banyak dari PBSI, sekarang giliran saya memberikan apa yang bisa saya berikan. Ini soal pengabdian." (translation:"I've already received plenty from PBSI, now it's my turn to give what i can give. This is an issue "servitude".
    ..thank goodness there are still people like coach Christian out there who is willing to coach/get paid as a coach(for PBSI)...Not to say he's the *only* or *main* reason, but imagine if he wasn't coaching or quit coaching @ Pelatnas long time ago, who knows & i wonder how will the INA MD squad be like...That's why i mentioned, PBSI needs to "pay somekind of homage and gratitude for his tireless and committed service"..IMO, if they're willing to show this attitude, then *maybe* Rexy and the others will want to come back and help out..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 12-10-2006 at 09:53 PM.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,676
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ningtyas
    Whoaa, is that true? But Rexy has said this about Malaysian players.

    "The target should be the Olympics and all I ask for is support from all quarters.
    "Let the coaches and players work. We have our targets and if I fail to deliver, I will tender my resignation.
    "I am a professional. Already, the Indonesian media has spoken to me about how they are going to pressure the authorities back home to hire me as the doubles coach.
    "There has also been an approach about me returning to England but I have spoken to my wife and she is happy in Malaysia.
    "But there are still some issues that I need to discuss with BAM upon returning but Kien Keat-Boon Heong have shown that Malaysia can win titles and I, as a professional, am determined to help them and the other pairs to the best of my ability."
    http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/n...cle/index_html

    Rexy jadi rebutan, sekarang.
    new PBSi campaign is to get all best indonesian coaches back home

  17. #17
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Its not about Christian Hadinata. He is one of the most respected coach and friend among the Indonesian players like Rexy,Ricky,Candra Wijaya,Halim Haryanto,Tony Gunawan. However the problem lies within PBSI that the players dont like..even at one time Taufik want to quit because of that. The details however cannot be revealed much.

    Anyway i do also agree that coaches like Rexy and other players cannot be "owned" forever like BAM or any other countries. One fine day we will have to let them go. However PBSI need to RESOLVE their Problem BADLY before these great people go back.
    Without a strong foundation... no matter how high you build a monument, one day it will surely crumble.

    Furthermore Rexy has stated that he will think about it after the Olympics and his wife is happy in Malaysia.
    Last edited by ants; 12-10-2006 at 10:34 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rexy please come back
    By Tommy Susanto in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 14
    : 02-08-2010, 08:42 PM
  2. Badminton: Rexy promises to help jaded pair get back on their feet
    By Felicia_txh in forum Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philippines Open 2007
    Replies: 19
    : 06-28-2007, 10:15 PM
  3. Rexy tells under-achieving duo to stay home and train
    By yannie in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 17
    : 02-19-2007, 11:58 PM
  4. Big News!!!!!==rexy Coming Back!!!!
    By fabcargo in forum Olympics ATHENS 2004
    Replies: 24
    : 09-17-2004, 05:45 PM
  5. NEWS : Olympic gold medalist Tony back home
    By kwun in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 05-09-2004, 04:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •