User Tag List

Page 104 of 326 FirstFirst ... 4 54 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,752 to 1,768 of 5541

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gemcat View Post
    Hmm....I have only one word for you...

NOOB!

Don't comment on how bad or how good a brand or racquet is until you have the competency in badminton. If you can't understand equipment standards, keep your thoughts to yourself. Yonex has to regain all those money they put into advertising, thus the high price. Apacs is not doing much advertising (I actually have never seen one), therefore, lower price.

Da a little more RESEARCH before commenting. Useless comments will only make you look rather silly.

Hi Hi!
    Though not a badminton enthusiatic since young but had always heard of Yonex when it comes to badminton related topics. Talking about advertising, do you include sponsorship? E.g. Tournaments, Prize $$$, Rackets, Jerseys, Shuttlecocks, Endorsement, Floor Mat and so on. Well, i believe all this needs $$$ right? Not forgetting R&D costs. IMO, without Yonex, the sport of badminton will be what it is now. Yonex is not a charity organization which i m quite sure, however, it's contribution towards badminton sport can never be denied. I guess being slightly pricey will not attribute them to higher profit margin per racket. I believe after contributing the "Advertising Cost" and Manufacturing Cost, they deserved the whatever difference left as their profit.
    Just looking at a bigger picture

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene81 View Post
    Hi Hi!
    Though not a badminton enthusiatic since young but had always heard of Yonex when it comes to badminton related topics. Talking about advertising, do you include sponsorship? E.g. Tournaments, Prize $$$, Rackets, Jerseys, Shuttlecocks, Endorsement, Floor Mat and so on. Well, i believe all this needs $$$ right? Not forgetting R&D costs. IMO, without Yonex, the sport of badminton will be what it is now. Yonex is not a charity organization which i m quite sure, however, it's contribution towards badminton sport can never be denied. I guess being slightly pricey will not attribute them to higher profit margin per racket. I believe after contributing the "Advertising Cost" and Manufacturing Cost, they deserved the whatever difference left as their profit.
    Just looking at a bigger picture
    Yes, but...........

Their vast amount of advertising/sponsoring (possible due to their market domination), along with the 'now free brand image', leads to an even greater increase in sales and vastly increased overall profits. Their profit margin per racket 'may' only be the same percentage as other manufacturers overall (though I really doubt this - i.e. economies of scale etc.), but their enormous sales figures mean that they really 'coin it in'. Just looking at an even bigger picture .

Instead of offering rackets at competitive prices (which they can easily do, due to their turnover), they insist on charging top dollar to the very people who have made them rich. You mention what Yonex deserve - well, what they deserve is a real competitive threat that will drive their prices down to sensible levels (players can help by not being so blinkered in their choice of racket). And don't worry, there will be plenty of sponsorship money from all manufacturers to keep our sport healthy .
    Last edited by roy b; 06-19-2009 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roy b View Post
    Yes, but...........

Their vast amount of advertising/sponsoring (possible due to their market domination), along with the 'now free brand image', leads to an even greater increase in sales and vastly increased overall profits. Their profit margin per racket 'may' only be the same percentage as other manufacturers overall (though I really doubt this - i.e. economies of scale etc.), but their enormous sales figures mean that they really 'coin it in'. Just looking at an even bigger picture .

Instead of offering rackets at competitive prices (which they can easily do, due to their turnover), they insist on charging top dollar to the very people who have made them rich. You mention what Yonex deserve - well, what they deserve is a real competitive threat that will drive their prices down to sensible levels (players can help by not being so blinkered in their choice of racket). And don't worry, there will be plenty of sponsorship money from all manufacturers to keep our sport healthy .
    A regular badminton fan of mine told me about an aggressive China company is trying to compete with Yonex. Let's wait to see how competitive the new products are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but...........

bro, prize money also increased 'liao'(already)
    i am sure the venue, man power , advertisement , etc also increased liao
    if one day apacs can take over to become the main sponser, i am sure their 'colour nices only' racket price will increase too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Careful with the cheapskate insults, honey.

If you had be kind enough to ask, I can tell you my range of rackets include Yonex (AT500), Victor, Kason, Carlton, Wilson and Apacs, so clearly I come with no bias.

But I am not a fool. As they say, 'a fool and his money are soon separated'. Yonex are clearly screwing people with their pricing policy. Now, if you are stupid enough to spend silly money on a racket (just because it is expensive so must be better), propping up Yonex's substantial profits, then go ahead......

It appears you are another who is just wanting to buy Yonex because you will look good on the court with one in your hand.

Criticising others, by claiming they are cheapskates for not paying over-the odds for a racket, is really a pathetic cheap shot.

bro AT500 is mid range and is not expensive at all, you should try higher end AT800 or 900 . you will then know the differences and why they cost SGD250.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene81 View Post
    AT500? Understand AT900 is the best and most expensive in the AT Series. Both you and my friend comes from the same mould! She's a cheapskate!Always getting the mid range product after citicising the price of the higher range product, refusing to admit that she really wants to set her hand on the best!
    The AT900 is the best because it's the most expensive eh.......

You are embarrassing yourself.

Sorry drifit etc., but I've met two trolls in 24 hours on this forum !!

I don't need to comment any more.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meilim2009 View Post
    bro AT500 is mid range and is not expensive at all, you should try higher end AT800 or 900 . you will then know the differences and why they cost SGD250.
    Hi Hi!
    SGD 250? Wow, i thought it cost thousands of dollars....... I always tell my friend, we only live our life once, if we love something, we try to get the best out of it, then we shall die with no regrets.
    Last edited by Jolene81; 06-19-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Careful with the cheapskate insults, honey.

If you had be kind enough to ask, I can tell you my range of rackets include Yonex (AT500), Victor, Kason, Carlton, Wilson and Apacs, so clearly I come with no bias.

But I am not a fool. As they say, 'a fool and his money are soon separated'. Yonex are clearly screwing people with their pricing policy. Now, if you are stupid enough to spend silly money on a racket (just because it is expensive so must be better), propping up Yonex's substantial profits, then go ahead......

It appears you are another who is just wanting to buy Yonex because you will look good on the court with one in your hand.

Criticising others, by claiming they are cheapskates for not paying over-the odds for a racket, is really a pathetic cheap shot.
    clearly you are still in the low to mid range standard.
    no wonder you say apacs is good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Understand AT900 is the best and most expensive in the AT Series.

Poland is a non English speaking cuntry?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro, please dont embarrassed yourself , (The AT900 is the best because it's the most expensive eh....... ) is what you said.
    she didnt say anything like that leh.

And please dont say apacs is the lousiest racket because its is the cheapest eh .
    All the apacs fans will come after you , you know....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no such thing as good and cheap!
    apacs fan club got alot of budget tight fans and beginners who dont understands the characteristic of a good racket.?
    as long as is within their budget and the colour is nice they will say oh is a good racket.

I will bet "you are even worse than beginner" since you dont even know good or bad is very subjective to each individual. This is topic is clearly states "APACS fan club" so if you like to spend so much money on high end rackets then just be it. Stay away from APACS as you are currently insist.
    I think 90% of the poster in this topic are APACS user (of course we do have some other brands as well) and we like it ...period
    LOL LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should continue to play soccer instead
    should i get a apacs or yonex racket hi all, i want to buy a new racket but cant decide on which brand/types to buy.
    any expert can give me some advice.
    thanks a million in advance!
    i am a 25years old lady playing for about 1 year now.

You are totally a JOKE. Since you posted to ask people helping you to choose between YY and APACS two days ago. Then now you start to bashing APACS fan. LOL, It really is a JOKE , no more no less. It does tell people who you are and your true COLOR.
    BTW, soccer has the most fan base in the world so please dont start another thread .....LMAO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, one more thing if you really want a "GOOD" advise. Then get APACS Tantrum 200.
    You will not bashing anymore LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

expensive racket doesnt really mean it's the 'best' racket. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to racket. Most of the people in BC is comparing Racket A to Racket B is mainly due to the Price vs Performance issue and i believe that most of the time is the Price issue stopping people from buying the racket they want. So they will look for racket that Perform as good as the racket they want but cheaper.

I think there might be a chance that both 'meilim2009' and 'Jolene81' are the same person. Timing of the post is quite close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    expensive racket doesnt really mean it's the 'best' racket. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to racket. Most of the people in BC is comparing Racket A to Racket B is mainly due to the Price vs Performance issue and i believe that most of the time is the Price issue stopping people from buying the racket they want. So they will look for racket that Perform as good as the racket they want but cheaper.

I think there might be a chance that both 'meilim2009' and 'Jolene81' are the same person. Timing of the post is quite close.
    You just post not long after me, timing of the post is quite close too. you related to me?
    Edge Saber and Arc Saber rhymes so closely, so should be the same?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation Banned

Occasionally there comes along someone pretending to be another.
    That might or might not be alright.

But when such camouflaged identities are put to dishonourable use, that isn't right at all.

Jolene81 and meilim2009 are banned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha???wat racket good??are furiou pro 1000 ok?