User Tag List

Page 105 of 333 FirstFirst ... 5 55 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,769 to 1,785 of 5653

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Apacs rackets

Dear All,

I also like you all, big support to Apacs brand racket due to its cheap in price and good in quality. I using Apacs Nano 700 Power, similar to YONEX Armortec 700, very good racket.

I saw this guy "racquet_sport" selling a lot Apacs rackets on ebay and he offered good price, maybe this will help oversea supporter to get want the latest model from Apacs.

As I know Apacs just concerntrade in Malaysia, Singapore and Asia market, and the stock also not enough to distribute for this zone. So most of the supporter in US, UK and Canada difficult to buy APacs locally. As I know, the local seller selling not cheap as it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by choonkit931127 View Post
    ha???wat racket good??are furiou pro 1000 ok?
    well, choonkit, the thing is, there has been a couple reviews of the furious pro 1000. i think it would be wise to search for it within the thread. but dont worry, most reviews deem it a good racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Thung View Post
    As I know Apacs just concern trade in Malaysia, Singapore and Asia market, and the stock also not enough to distribute for this zone. So most of the supporter in US, UK and Canada difficult to buy APacs locally. As I know, the local seller selling not cheap as it is.
    you have an excellent point there. Racquet_sports sells the rackets for much less than the price is in North America. i believe this is due to customs, which charges a tax on the goods. if i am wrong forgive me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

helllo, all....

Im very new to racket world, what i means is that i didn't follow so much about the racket & DIDNT KNOW so much about racket. Just know to play. The last time i bought a racket is on my 8 years old. a very cheap yonex to learn. After few years, my dad give permission to use his Yonex B-8100 until now.

And now, im currently looking for new racket. So, if can, i would like to hear some of suggestion from APACS user & fans. And, i can say that im still in beginner -> intermediate level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tantrum200 or Nano Fusion608

Quote Originally Posted by maharo View Post
    helllo, all....

Im very new to racket world, what i means is that i didn't follow so much about the racket & DIDNT KNOW so much about racket. Just know to play. The last time i bought a racket is on my 8 years old. a very cheap yonex to learn. After few years, my dad give permission to use his Yonex B-8100 until now.

And now, im currently looking for new racket. So, if can, i would like to hear some of suggestion from APACS user & fans. And, i can say that im still in beginner -> intermediate level.
    I bought the Tantrum 200 for my son, who is in second year on his school team. He likes it alot, he also try my Nano Fusion 608 and he improves a lot in his double games as well.
    Hopefully, you can find the same thing

Last edited by soccer613; 06-21-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jymbalaya View Post
    you have an excellent point there. Racquet_sports sells the rackets for much less than the price is in North America. i believe this is due to customs, which charges a tax on the goods. if i am wrong forgive me.
    I believe this guy buy a lot from the local supplier, so that he can sell less.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try Apacs racket range about RM100 ~ RM180, you can get a good racket already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, been following this thread for quite some time since i picked back up badminton after 7 years, (secondary school till now). Took the advices from this forum, invested on a pair of good shoes instead of expensive racket and kinda glad i did so.

After hours and hours of research, finally bought myself a Nano power 900 Red, a head heavy + stiff racket that suits my offensive style of playing. I have to say, its a very good racket that delivers power and same time have decent control on the net play.

I wouldn't have improved that much if i got myself an expensive yonex at 1st place. I will be focus more on care taking my precious baby than improving my game. Yes my Apacs now have a few paint chips due to some "superman" action / LCW wannabe moves =P but overall, it paid off.

Now its time for me to have a slight upgrade,will still stick to Apacs until i think i'm good enough to use Yonex. Have anyone tried the new Lethal 60 yet? or Tantrum 200 or VH1800 a better choice over lethal 60?

p/s - i focus on singles btw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, what do you want, a head heavy/stiff racket?
    why not try an AMP 88/90/95. the visible hollow is also a good choice. Dinkalot's racket review can help you make the decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tantrum200

I personally own AMP90/95, Tamtrum 200, Visible1500, Nano fusion 608 and Lethal 60.
    Among those, I like the Tamtrum 200and AMP90 the most.
    It provide both Power and Control for your game.
    Lethal 60 is really powerful but you also get tired more quicker.
    Check Dinkalot racket review for their specs and pick one with right balance and stiffness which you think will suite you the best.

Bottom line, I recommend the Tamtrum 200.

Cheers,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Where can i buy apacs racket in ipoh??

I am Malaysian...I stay at ipoh,an area in Perak state.
    I don't know where can i buy an apacs racket..T_T

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by choonkit931127 View Post
    I am Malaysian...I stay at ipoh,an area in Perak state.
    I don't know where can i buy an apacs racket..T_T
    if Bercham or Tg Rambutan is convenient for you, i can help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tantrum 200 and Lethal 50 is out of stock.....Oh noes!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my shipment of two Apacs Nano 900 Power White and two Nano 900 Power Red yesterday. For it's price, it plays really well. Surprisingly, the White has a much stiffer shaft than the Red (although the Yonex AT900P is arguably stiffer than the AT900T). Overall, enjoyed playing with the White. It was strung with some Apacs string I believe (Apacs spider?), 0.66mm at 28x30lbs. I can't comment on the durability but if it can last more than 3 weeks, I believe I may choose 0.66mm strings from non-Yonex companies. BG-66 at 24lbs only lasted 3 weeks under regular play.

One note about the Nano 900 Power White: it's more similar to the Yonex AT900P than the AT900T. It has the box frame instead of the aero frame, so it is not as maneuverable as the AT900T but feels more solid upon impact.

I will be receiving two Apacs Nano 9900 and one Edgesaber 10 in a few weeks. We'll see how those go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youthchean View Post
    Hi guys, been following this thread for quite some time since i picked back up badminton after 7 years, (secondary school till now). Took the advices from this forum, invested on a pair of good shoes instead of expensive racket and kinda glad i did so.

After hours and hours of research, finally bought myself a Nano power 900 Red, a head heavy + stiff racket that suits my offensive style of playing. I have to say, its a very good racket that delivers power and same time have decent control on the net play.

I wouldn't have improved that much if i got myself an expensive yonex at 1st place. I will be focus more on care taking my precious baby than improving my game. Yes my Apacs now have a few paint chips due to some "superman" action / LCW wannabe moves =P but overall, it paid off.

Now its time for me to have a slight upgrade,will still stick to Apacs until i think i'm good enough to use Yonex. Have anyone tried the new Lethal 60 yet? or Tantrum 200 or VH1800 a better choice over lethal 60?

p/s - i focus on singles btw.
    "will stick to Apacs until I think i'm good enough to use Yonex"

well, i hope you don't get disappointed when you find that these expensive, ubiquitous Yonex badminton racquets are not much of an upgrade to racquet brands such as Apacs and SOTX

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

youthchean, when you're good enough, it won't matter what brand you use

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thejym View Post
    I got my shipment of two Apacs Nano 900 Power White and two Nano 900 Power Red yesterday. For it's price, it plays really well. Surprisingly, the White has a much stiffer shaft than the Red (although the Yonex AT900P is arguably stiffer than the AT900T). Overall, enjoyed playing with the White. It was strung with some Apacs string I believe (Apacs spider?), 0.66mm at 28x30lbs. I can't comment on the durability but if it can last more than 3 weeks, I believe I may choose 0.66mm strings from non-Yonex companies. BG-66 at 24lbs only lasted 3 weeks under regular play.

One note about the Nano 900 Power White: it's more similar to the Yonex AT900P than the AT900T. It has the box frame instead of the aero frame, so it is not as maneuverable as the AT900T but feels more solid upon impact.

I will be receiving two Apacs Nano 9900 and one Edgesaber 10 in a few weeks. We'll see how those go.

where did you get yours from? racquet_sports?

and are you sure you didn't switch or confuse them?
    Last edited by jymbalaya; 06-26-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: add.