User Tag List

Page 108 of 326 FirstFirst ... 8 58 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,820 to 1,836 of 5535

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love these apacs rackets ever since i bought ES108, Nano900 Power white and red. especially the ES108 and Nano900 Power white, excellent rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the Nano 900 white have better material or Nano 9900? Any one have Fullerene?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firearc View Post
    Does the Nano 900 white have better material or Nano 9900? Any one have Fullerene?
    I doubt that the apacs clone rackets would use fullerene, or any fancy materials. however, they are decently solid rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default tantrum, lethal or visible hollow?

hi, i am new here.. i recently broke my racquet and i wana buy a new one..
    Interested in Apacs (for its reasonable price), i come down to these 3 racquets:

Lethal 50
    Visible hollow 1800
    Tantrum 200

can i know how these 3 racquet differ from one another? please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look here for the answer

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lethal 70 and Tantrum 300

My alternate racket is now definitely going to be a SOTX Woven 5 (in some form or other), but I'm considering an APACS for my primary. Winston of MBS has informed me of the forthcoming Lethal 70 and Tantrum 300 - are these similar to the 50 and 200, respectively? I'm drawn to these two because of their stiffness and doubles balance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that the apacs original line all have their own technologies, but do the clones have the same technologies as their yonex copies?
    I'd probably expect not but i'm not sure, i think there may of been a answer in this thread but the search shows nothing ;/

Right now i'm sticking to the original line as i've ordered an amp95 and lethal50, still waiting for delivery but it'll be worth my first taste of high end apacs rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hi

May I Know Where I Can Buy Apacs In Kl , At Cheaper Price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, this is my new and first post here. Why here? It's because I brought the AP Wave Power 100 (string at 27lbs) yesterday at Puchong and straight went to play at MBA hall.

A bit history, this is my 2nd racket, my first racket was YY Carbonex 10 (many years ago), the reason I buy a new one is due to newer tech on capability to string highier tension and the head shape, and it can save tax deduction on sports ware :P

Ok, switch to court experiencing of new racket. First match, lousy feel, not able to perform well as expected, you might be thinking I am complaining over here.. No, it is expected, that no matter how skillful a player is, when changing a racket, there are sure not able to get used to it at beginning, so we can't give a fair review on any new racket just by playing few hours in court.

So, hold on to the principle "Human (you/me) are the most dynamic tool in the court, not the racket nor the shoes, thus, racket is just a dead tool, and you are the person who can self adjust to any racket no matter what's the brand are."

I played a few matches, and finally get to know and adjust my hand movement, strength to the new racket, and getting more performance out of it in later games.

AP wave power 100 is a heavy guy, 90gram (2U), wow is it nut?? I know some players are tends to "the lighter the better" concept, well I would say, it's up to your preference and play style, I use to play squash + badminton weekly and 90 gram to me is consider "lighter" comparing to my squash racket.

So far, I haven't got enough play hours to squish out the juice of the racket, not much review feedback on it yet. My summary is, there are no "fans" of any brand racket, the only fans is to yourself, because you are the most useful tool in the court, find a racket that suits your play style and adjust to it, love it and seek out the attributes of the racket, then you and your racket will become ONE (sounds like fiction story)..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Specs

Hi,

I just want to get this right, please feedback if it's wrong.

(partly based on reading DinkAlot's review)

AMP95 = head heavy-/extra stiff

Lethal 60 = head heavy-/extra stiff

Tantrum 200 = head heavy-/extra stiff

Visible hollow 1800 = head heavy-/extra stiff

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UKPav View Post
    I know that the apacs original line all have their own technologies, but do the clones have the same technologies as their yonex copies?
    I'd probably expect not but i'm not sure, i think there may of been a answer in this thread but the search shows nothing ;/

Right now i'm sticking to the original line as i've ordered an amp95 and lethal50, still waiting for delivery but it'll be worth my first taste of high end apacs rackets.
    No, they don't.

The clones are 'lookalikes'.
    They are very different from the Yonex equivalents

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder when will Apacs make a clone racket of lin dan's li ning racket?
    i will surely buy it and i'm sure those who doesnt own a li ning's product will surely buy it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    No, they don't.

The clones are 'lookalikes'.
    They are very different from the Yonex equivalents

This thread is very misleading indeed!
    There are alot of Apacs fans in this thread saying that apacs clones are as good as yonex and cost alot cheaper than Yonex.

And now we have our very own oldhand saying "the clones are just lookalikes"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badmintan View Post
    Hi,

I just want to get this right, please feedback if it's wrong.

(partly based on reading DinkAlot's review)

AMP95 = head heavy-/extra stiff

Lethal 60 = head heavy-/extra stiff

Tantrum 200 = head heavy-/extra stiff

Visible hollow 1800 = head heavy-/extra stiff
    DinkALot didn't review the Lethal 60, only the Lethal 50.

I believe that all of those racquets are only moderately head heavy. I saw some talk that the new AMP95's are less head heavy than the old ones.

And according to DinkALot's review, the VH1800 and Tantrum 200 are slightly less stiff than the Lethal 50 and AMP95 (Stiff+ instead of Very Stiff-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xuguochuan View Post
    This thread is very misleading indeed!
    There are alot of Apacs fans in this thread saying that apacs clones are as good as yonex and cost alot cheaper than Yonex.

And now we have our very own oldhand saying "the clones are just lookalikes"
    That's the nature of any forum. Each person delivers their own opinion and it's up to the reader to sort out all of the conflicting opinions

My synthesis of this thread would be summerized like this, "The APACS clones provide 2/3 to 3/4 of Yonex quality at 1/4 the price. The APACS original racquets provide full Yonex quality at 1/2 the price."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weinsteinium View Post
    That's the nature of any forum. Each person delivers their own opinion and it's up to the reader to sort out all of the conflicting opinions

My synthesis of this thread would be summerized like this, "The APACS clones provide 2/3 to 3/4 of Yonex quality at 1/4 the price. The APACS original racquets provide full Yonex quality at 1/2 the price."
    full yonex quality at 1/2 the price
    which model

can any apacs original racquets provide full yonex carbonex 8 quality at half the price? (for your inform - carbonex 8 cost less than sgd $50)

which apacs original racquets cost less than sgd $25?
    so cheap?
    Last edited by xuguochuan; 07-25-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xuguochuan View Post
    full yonex quality at 1/2 the price
    which model

can any apacs original racquets provide full yonex carbonex 8 quality at half the price? (for your inform - carbonex 8 cost less than sgd $50)

which apacs original racquets cost less than sgd $25?
    so cheap?
    Errr, I guess my statement really meant, "The APACS clones provide 2/3 to 3/4 of Yonex quality at 1/4 the price. The APACS original racquets provide full top-of-the-line Yonex quality at 1/2 the price."

So a racquet like the Visible Hollow 1800, Lethal 50 or Tantrum 200 cost about 1/2 of what a Yonex Nanospeed 9900 or an Arcsaber 10 cost (in the USA at least).

I'm not sure what prices are like in Singapore but maybe someone can price check a Nano 900 Power or something like that. Some of the APACS racquets on ebay are as cheap as US$25 but that's quite a bit more than SGD$25.