User Tag List

Page 110 of 327 FirstFirst ... 10 60 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,854 to 1,870 of 5550

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just bought myself an APACS Pro Fusion 2000 from eBay (yeah, from that regular guy from M'sia who sells nothing but APACS rackets).
    I've read good reviews about it. Having just came across a good offer for YY Ti-10, I have a change of heart now. Might end up purchasing the Ti-10 tomorrow since the loonie is soaring high up now. Am wondering if there's any taker for my APACS? Gimme your best offer, guys...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wrong section..dude...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ah_lee_ba_ba View Post
    Need advice and help. Wanted a $80 ( Sing dollar) budget racket. Any recommendation for a racket, since I am a newbie here. Wonder what brand of string recommended? At what strength? Prefer more control, and on the defense side. Lastly, where can I get such a good price at which shop? Thanks. I love this site.
    Ah Lee,
    Brought mine (Apacs Nano Power9900) at:
    Classic Sports Trading

Blk 94 Lor 4 Toa Payoh #01-34
    Singapore 310094
    Tel: 62538858

Have a choice of Yonex BG65, 66, 68Ti and 85. Strung mine with 68Ti but subsequently read from this forum that 85 is better.
    The shop owner insisted that I shall not use more than 24lb as I am a casual player.
    He has several brands, each with limited models. May be he can help you to order if you have any model in mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got my Tantrum 200 in... I own a few NS9900s and I must say the Tantrum is easier and quicker to maneuver. I didn't really play any games with it but first impressions are great! Still love my AT900T tho... haha maybe I will bench that to try the Tantrum out more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is Apacs starting to use non-overlapping grommets? It's such a pain to string them as you always have to fight through blocked grommets when doing crosses. Such a pain, what were they thinking?!?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone tell me what the differences are for Lethal 50 and lethal 60? What's the pricing like? Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BJOOI View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the differences are for Lethal 50 and lethal 60? What's the pricing like? Thanks.
    the lethal 60 on apac canada is actually cheaper than the 50. they are both over 100 USD though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluecraze07 View Post
    Why is Apacs starting to use non-overlapping grommets? It's such a pain to string them as you always have to fight through blocked grommets when doing crosses. Such a pain, what were they thinking?!?!
    I second that. I always get double-blocked grommets stringing Tantrum 150.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epermana View Post
    I second that. I always get double-blocked grommets stringing Tantrum 150.
    Do you find it confusing to figure out which grommet is for cross and main? or is it relatively straight forward?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just buy today Apacs Nanopower 9900-BG 66@30lbs for RM 100 and Power Concept 998-BG 66 @ 30lbs..Also for RM 100..get free gift Apacs beg, and t-shirt and also shorts..

My review, the nanopower feel a little bit quick for me but anyway,i like the rackets for the quick manouver as i can reach the shuttle at the high point more earlier.

With Power concept, my god..this is a good racket for the price i buy..the power is good,control even better..i dun had any apacs before but bought to try it today..

Still waiting for my new Ti-10,Arcsaber 10 and Armotec 700..seem using post are little bit late..nevermind..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like the uzair
    i didnt know apacs before the Apacs Superlight 75 that i broth.
    for the 83$ that i paid i think i got extra

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluecraze07 View Post
    Do you find it confusing to figure out which grommet is for cross and main? or is it relatively straight forward?
    I had to figure it out the first time but it is relatively straight forward if you aim for crosses and mains to have the equal spacing. BTW, the double blocked grommets happen regardless whether you do B9-B12-B10-tieoff or B9-B10-B12-tieoff. The concept of having unique grommets for crosses and mains is good but it would have been better if they follow Babolat or Wilson stringing pattern where the mains tie off at the top so you don't get too many strings overlapping at the bottom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,
    I'm wondering if anyone has tried out all three of Tantrum 200, Pro Furious 2000, and Lethal 50 before?
    Curious on how they compare to each other.
    Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's some reviews. I own 4 apacs racket.

1) Edge Saber 10
    just a note I lost this racket (left it on the floor and went to the bathroom >>> home = no more racket).

I played with this for a while. it's pretty even balance IMO, not so stiff, probably flexy if you ask me. absolutely no control on this POS, the shitty part is that it has no power. I use it for double to save my arm from using too much energy smashing. Over all, ok racket, I would rate it the same as the yonex made in taiwan, low end yonex, the cost is about 30-35 USD, which is just slightly cheaper than the yonex low end (like 1/2 the price).

Edge Saber 9.
    Now you would think this POS is the same as the 10 and 7 but it's not, this sucka is alot stiffer, same sort of head light, but it feels slower swinging around. Same sort of power, slightly better control, I hate this thing, it's not very giving. but IMO if you have decent skill this is better than the 10. Similar pricing at 30-35USD

Lethal 50.
    decent weight, generate decent power, for some reason my racket transfer the vibration to my arm, not sure if i'm not used to the stiffness. It's definitely slightly stiff. Moves around quite quick for a power racket. Slightly head heavy at most if not balance. Price is around 60. This is definitely up there with the high end yonex IMO, it has distinctive edge on all aspect, and easy to play with provide the arm power. I like it. Pricing is around 60-80, which is cheap compare to the high end yonex.

9600 Pro tour
    My favorite racket, this thing is fast, super fast, you can hit and get it up in ready position so quick it's almost crazy, it's easy and forgiving, plenty of control, lacks in power, but because it's stiff enough, you can generate alot of power through your arm to compensate. I like it, especially when it's only 45 USD, this is a must buy IMO. Super super racket. The best thing about this is that it feels easy, feels connected to your arm and swing away like an extension. I'll definitely try to pick up a few more before they kill the series. 45 bucks a pop is like 5 racket per 1 NS9900, that's crazy price. People praise the NS9900 for being stiff and generate good power, it's all BS, i saw the same guy with his new NS9900, his bird fly faster because he hit it harder, not because of the racket. the 9600 pro tour is probably slightly head light, i do not believe it's head heavy considering the recovery time and the speed that it moves in respect to it's actual weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone using Visible Hollow 1800? Any reviews on it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Ong View Post
    Anyone using Visible Hollow 1800? Any reviews on it?
    I tried my friend's VH1800 during warm up and during that brief session I found the VH1800 to be quite a solid racquet (I was using an Edge Saber 10 at that moment).

Well balanced, medium stiffness, and the feeling of hitting a shuttle is different - sort of dampened by its hollow shaft. Definitely better than the Edge Saber 10 by a mile. If I remember correctly, he got it for about RM230-ish, but he said he has been trying to source for another but can't seem to find any in KL. Too pricey for me to consider

He strung it using BG66 but didn't ask him about the tension. Seems to be about 22-23 pounds. All in all, good racquet and you won't go wrong with it.

Justin
    Last edited by justinwyyau; 08-30-2009 at 09:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about Lethal 60 if compare to VS1800?