User Tag List

Page 14 of 326 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dun worry ......... just take our the original grip and change with the replacement grip ....... as like what I did, I took out the original grip, then replaced it with the towel grip, then put Wilson Xtra Tack overgrip

if the grip smell after you used the racquet, then most probably your sweaty palm as the source (suggest to put your racquet at the open air before you put into your bag).

Quote Originally Posted by 2007fp View Post
    I got my Apacs Racquets.. but WHY why WHY why WhY Why doe the grips smells like BBQ sauce... does that happen to anyone else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a new grip, from factory, now i remove the original put in some Yonex MP grip and a wilson x-tra and is all good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y dun u just put a side while u eating chicken chop
    i think thats will be very nice and new stylish for all of us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by syahdeto View Post
    does anybody tried APACS NANOTECH 7700??? for me ...the best APACS racquet ....i think so!
    Ive got a NANOTECH 7700 and NANOTECH 9000
    i feel the control and power of the 9000 is superior and much better than the 7700, got them on the same string and on the same tension

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

getting my power concept 1110 later today! will get to compare it with the Ti-10 (it's Yonex clone)...

i hope they are both similar! i can then buy more power concept 1110s!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcchooi View Post
    getting my power concept 1110 later today! will get to compare it with the Ti-10 (it's Yonex clone)...

i hope they are both similar! i can then buy more power concept 1110s!!!

hey, if it's any good, can you bring one back to london for me??

that is, if you're coming back to london.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry YONEX Ti-10 vs APACS Power Concept 1110

hmmm...

got the power concept...cost me RM110 including strings and grip. i haven't got a chance to play using the racquet yet. this is a comparison based simply on their physical appearance.

PC1110 has a frame/body similar to general yonex racquets...therefore, very different to the Ti-10. the shaft is of normal size (Ti-10 has a thin shaft) and the grip/holder is longer (Ti-10, like AT700, has a shorter holder)

the colour scheme is almost identical. however, PC1110 has a matt finish whereas Ti-10 has a metallic finish.

all in all, i'm not very impressed with this clone. based on the difference in shaft and holder, i'll be very suprised if the PC1110 plays remotely similar to the Ti-10. i'll have to wait and see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz View Post
    hey, if it's any good, can you bring one back to london for me??

that is, if you're coming back to london.
    sorry...it's my last day in KL tomorrow...not sure if i've got time to shop! furthermore, i'm bringing back 6 racquets as it is. don't want the customs officer to give me funny looks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcchooi View Post
    hmmm...

got the power concept...cost me RM110 including strings and grip. i haven't got a chance to play using the racquet yet. this is a comparison based simply on their physical appearance.

PC1110 has a frame/body similar to general yonex racquets...therefore, very different to the Ti-10. the shaft is of normal size (Ti-10 has a thin shaft) and the grip/holder is longer (Ti-10, like AT700, has a shorter holder)

the colour scheme is almost identical. however, PC1110 has a matt finish whereas Ti-10 has a metallic finish.

all in all, i'm not very impressed with this clone. based on the difference in shaft and holder, i'll be very suprised if the PC1110 plays remotely similar to the Ti-10. i'll have to wait and see...
    clone ? wat so clone about
    clone is about out look exactly the same paint work and the frame size also same but about the strenght of clone will be different.
    u know wat is clone & counterfeit product or not
    apacs is a brand for follow yonex design only so that they make the raket as same as yonex isf posible cause apacs is low cost for us
    yonex is about over Ringgit Malaysia 500 to get a really good and nice racket
    low end yonex as ARMOTEC 150 is so so heavy price also almost RM 200
    so wat do u expect ? rm 200 can get yonex high end product material ?
    wilson u also cannot get a good product if RM 200 . if u are rich then i nothing to say just like ppl buy DKNY etc etc .... same cloth wat , U2, G2000 also got cloth below 150 , canot wear it ? out of yonex high end product cannot play badminton ? even u give "lee chong wei" or "lin dan" use a below RM 100 racket he also can win u most of the time depend on skill, how further a equipment can help u much to win a match ? is tat use expensive is "PROfesional" wear branded is handsome ?
    so wat do u think ? """"i'm not very impressed with this clone"""

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there a way to get a nano 900 power here in the usa?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the China Official APACS web site is reopen

www.apacs-sports.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clearng View Post
    clone is about out look exactly the same paint work and the frame size also same but about the strenght of clone will be different.
    apacs is a brand for follow yonex design only so that they make the raket as same as yonex isf posible cause apacs is low cost for us
    yonex is about over Ringgit Malaysia 500 to get a really good and nice racket
    low end yonex as ARMOTEC 150 is so so heavy price also almost RM 200
    so wat do u expect ? rm 200 can get yonex high end product material ?
    wilson u also cannot get a good product if RM 200 . if u are rich then i nothing to say just like ppl buy DKNY etc etc .... same cloth wat , U2, G2000 also got cloth below 150 , canot wear it ? out of yonex high end product cannot play badminton ? even u give "lee chong wei" or "lin dan" use a below RM 100 racket he also can win u most of the time depend on skill, how further a equipment can help u much to win a match ? is tat use expensive is "PROfesional" wear branded is handsome ?
    so wat do u think ? """"i'm not very impressed with this clone"""
    i think mchooi is just giving his opinion which i believe everyone is entitled to. and as he said,he is just making a comparison by the physical appearance only.
    CLONE means a copy of something. and i believe ppl would expect the clone to be something like the original.
    ultimately, imho everyone is entitled to their own opinion and clone or not clone,evry racket will be different somewhat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah, i finally understand what APACS stands for:

Aggresive
    Power
    Accurate
    Control
    Speed

hmmmmmm ..... interesting ....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhafir92 View Post
    i think mchooi is just giving his opinion which i believe everyone is entitled to. and as he said,he is just making a comparison by the physical appearance only.
    CLONE means a copy of something. and i believe ppl would expect the clone to be something like the original.
    ultimately, imho everyone is entitled to their own opinion and clone or not clone,evry racket will be different somewhat
    Agreed - clone rackets in general try to emulate or come as close as possible to the original, in color or in playing characteristic. Hence you would expect a clone racket to have at least similar playing characteristics to the original, which is what mcchooi was trying to get at - i.e. the PC1110, although color wise same as the Ti-10, but the other physical differences indicate that it will probably be a different beast (maybe gentler) than the Ti10

I have owned and used a number of Tactic rackets - which are clones of the Yonex AT800Off, NS8K and NS9k. All of the tactic ones were more flexible than their YY counterparts, especially so the At800Off clone - it was very flexible compared to the YY one. That isn't to say that it's no good however, it was still a decent racket, easier to play with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know when the Apacs Nano 7700 (with LSC+VFC) release? Is that a year ago? How much is the market price? Where can I buy them?

Thank you!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone who lives in Penang and knows whereabout to get APACS Power Concept 1110? if anyone does, pls do let me know ok? thanks a lot...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what the...?

Quote Originally Posted by clearng View Post
    apacs is a brand for follow yonex design only so that they make the raket as same as yonex isf posible cause apacs is low cost....blah blah blah """
    clone = a person or thing that duplicates, imitates, or closely resembles another in appearance, function, performance, or style

in this instance, i don't think i've used the termed innapropriately. as i previously mentioned, the comparison of the Ti-10 and PC1110 was based purely on their physical appearance, nothing more than that. enough said.

will get a chance to use both racquets on court later today (and also AT900Tech). will post my opinions and findings later on when i get a chance.

ps - zhafir92 and gsloh, thanks for the kind words

Page 14 of 326 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 114 ... LastLast