User Tag List

Page 147 of 323 FirstFirst ... 47 97 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,483 to 2,499 of 5484

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #2483
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anybody knows how much the price of nanofushion speed 722 at KL include string with bg66

  2. #2484
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I bought via ebay nano900 power (red). Recently I changed the free string with Yonex BG80 and strung at 24lbs. I really like the feelings when I smash, and clear. Better and more powerful. I've tried in previous BG66sharp, BG66maxima, BG66power at various tension 22,23,25....now I think BG80 at 24lbs is the most ideal for me. Don't be afraid to do experiments, find out you maximum potential....enjoy badminton!

  3. #2485
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...12#post1385712
    can any of you apac experts solve my dilemma?

  4. #2486
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    brunei
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fariz80 View Post
    I bought via ebay nano900 power (red). Recently I changed the free string with Yonex BG80 and strung at 24lbs. I really like the feelings when I smash, and clear. Better and more powerful. I've tried in previous BG66sharp, BG66maxima, BG66power at various tension 22,23,25....now I think BG80 at 24lbs is the most ideal for me. Don't be afraid to do experiments, find out you maximum potential....enjoy badminton!
    yeah i did the same thing too... at high tensions (24lbs) i like my smashes more.. n also net play.. better control... but my arms hurts more .. n it tires me out fast..zzzz. Maybe its because i don't work out .

  5. #2487
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have the APACS 9900 but it doesnt have the 'POWER' written on the shaft.But its very cool.Light a little head heavy but okay. im using it with some string called 'STERN 100' anybody heard something about that

  6. #2488
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teshbuns View Post
    I have the APACS 9900 but it doesnt have the 'POWER' written on the shaft.But its very cool.Light a little head heavy but okay. im using it with some string called 'STERN 100' anybody heard something about that
    picture please .....

    I only knew Stern-09 and Stern-10 for the String.

    New Apacs string would be Slayer-66 and Slayer-88 both are Made in Japan. It would be available in the market by end of March 2010 according to APACS Malaysia ....

  7. #2489
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teshbuns View Post
    I have the APACS 9900 but it doesnt have the 'POWER' written on the shaft.But its very cool.Light a little head heavy but okay. im using it with some string called 'STERN 100' anybody heard something about that
    Nano 9900 and Nano 900 are different models

    Nano 9900 is clone of YY NS9900
    Nano 900 Power Red is clone of YY AT900P
    Nano 900 Power White is clone of YY AT900T

    hope this clear the cloud above your head..if you have 1

  8. #2490
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry it was in fact stern 10 but is it an APACS brand th name is dif.

  9. #2491
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teshbuns View Post
    I have the APACS 9900 but it doesnt have the 'POWER' written on the shaft.But its very cool.Light a little head heavy but okay. im using it with some string called 'STERN 100' anybody heard something about that
    if I'm not wrong, the earlier version without "Power" ...
    I have seen both Nano 9900 and Nano 9900 Power when I met the Apacs salesman, the color is slightly different.

  10. #2492
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is that 9900 power with box frame and 9900 with aero frame?

    because i get protech nano 990 power (clone of ns9900) but it's in box frame.....

  11. #2493
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    yogyakarta
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    if I'm not wrong, the earlier version without "Power" ...
    I have seen both Nano 9900 and Nano 9900 Power when I met the Apacs salesman, the color is slightly different.
    may be nano 9990

  12. #2494
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am not a big fan of the clone range within Apacs, they are just not as good as the original ...and like the Nano 9990 that does not play the same as the NS9900 from Yonex.

    I like Apacs because of there own range which are fantastic , the Tantrum 200 , Lethal 70 , AMP 95 are some of the best rackets I have ever played with and the Tantrum 200 ,I would say is much better than any Yonex I ever used for MD.

  13. #2495
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by breezed View Post
    may be nano 9990
    hehez .... no maybe boss.
    Nano 9990 is another racquet ....
    it was Nano 9900 and Nano 9900 Power.

    I've seen myself because we have some discussion with the salesman, so he brought all the racquets including the clone of all Li Ning N-series (under different brand, PowerFlex and FlexPower).

  14. #2496
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    I am not a big fan of the clone range within Apacs, they are just not as good as the original ...and like the Nano 9990 that does not play the same as the NS9900 from Yonex.

    I like Apacs because of there own range which are fantastic , the Tantrum 200 , Lethal 70 , AMP 95 are some of the best rackets I have ever played with and the Tantrum 200 ,I would say is much better than any Yonex I ever used for MD.
    that's true .....

    buy their own line such as Tantrum, Lethal or AMP would be a great choice .... but too bad, here in Malaysia can not get similar series, e.g. Malaysia gets Lethal 60 while the just neighbours country (Singapore, Indonesia) and rest of the world get Lethal 70, eventhough APACS salesman told me that they actually similar, just a paint job ..... but again why should be different ???

  15. #2497
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would not be surprise there is a different between Lethal 60 and 70 ..I read somewhere there is a new improve T-joint within the L70 but the best person to ask is the guys at Apacs Canada. It could just be Apacs marketing strategy , the paint job is very similar although I have not play with the L60 , so I cant comment how it play differently / or if they are the same racket !

    P.s. I thought T200 and T300 are the same racket as posted by some members here , but just last week I found out they are different racket in the composition of the material

    we need an expert in Apacs racket to clarify for us !

  16. #2498
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just bought apacs nano fusion speed 722 from Foo sport house Puchong and strung with ash zymax 62 at 24lbs. cant wait to try it on next Wednesday. The owner Mike already became my friend. those who looking for racket can also come here. he'll treat you well for sure. 012 3654113 foo sport house - selling apacs and etc. the owner also said he already order new model for apacs which i donno the model..be in shop within next month..back to the racket, will give feedback after game day..

  17. #2499
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sg
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    Just bought apacs nano fusion speed 722 from Foo sport house Puchong and strung with ash zymax 62 at 24lbs. cant wait to try it on next Wednesday. The owner Mike already became my friend. those who looking for racket can also come here. he'll treat you well for sure. 012 3654113 foo sport house - selling apacs and etc. the owner also said he already order new model for apacs which i donno the model..be in shop within next month..back to the racket, will give feedback after game day..
    Damn good racket .

    Good control , power , weight just nice for me .

    If u like playing cross net , drops shots , and kill once got chance . 9/10 ratings racket for me .

    Defensive also very good .

    I bought this racket actually for my son , 10-yr-old , cos it's just dirt cheap , RM100 i think ..... SGD about $40+ .

    When i check out this racket , when i feel it , i just fall in love with just the feel .

    24lbs is a very good tension for Fusion 722 .

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •