Results 2,517 to 2,533 of 5453
Thread: APACS fan club
03-15-2010, 10:47 AM #2517
03-15-2010, 09:21 PM #2518
After wanting it for a couple of months, i just got the Apacs Lethal Light 1.10 last week.
Im not sure if it has been reviewed before, but after 1.5 hrs of testing here's what i found:
1. The racket is slightly head light. Its surely a doubles racket
2. I was curious particularly about its weight. It turns out it weight 76.2 grams without grip or string. I measured it using digital jewelry scale. Some claim that LL, along with a few other Apacs series, are the lightest racket ATM.
3. Paint and design wise, nice and shiny but look a bit cheap. Cant complain
4. Playability; the best defensive racket i ever use. Its better than Yonex NS9900 for defense because its so light, i could not feel much effort moving the racket around.
5. Flex and control; Its a medium flex IMO which provide nice control for drops, serve/smash return, net play etc. In comparison Yonex NS990 is very stiff which i think was designed to provide a greater power
6. Durability; So far so good, but i will not predict that it will outlast Yonex built quality. Also the fact that its so light, Im not quite sure if it will stand a higher string tension (currently i think mine is no more than 26lbs)
7. Value for money: Absolutely!! Its less than one third of high end Yonex, Li Ning, etc. I have not found any racket with better quality than this (or Apacs brand in general) at USD45, weldone Apacs.
I would certainly pick LL 1.10 for social and friendly matches but not for competitive matches. I recommend this racket for non-smashing double players.
03-15-2010, 09:40 PM #2519
03-15-2010, 10:21 PM #2520
p/s: Kenichi Toga (Japan) almost beat Lee Chong Wei (Malaysia) by using Z-slash design . However, experience do make difference...
03-16-2010, 07:15 AM #2521
uhh i got a question since im rather new here how do you post your images do you upload them directly or what
Last edited by teshbuns; 03-16-2010 at 07:17 AM.
03-16-2010, 07:52 AM #2522
What would be good, is that Apacs could make an official and up to date website with all their products.
Every shop has different stuff from Apacs and there is nowhere a place where you can see the entire catalog.
03-16-2010, 09:14 AM #2523
03-16-2010, 09:16 AM #2524
03-16-2010, 09:30 AM #2525
03-16-2010, 10:09 AM #2526
i think they stopped selling armor muscle 90
03-17-2010, 11:26 PM #2527
APACS - where to buy?
At APACS CANADA USA the price is unrealistic, even promotion does not make them cheap. Their packaging was very bad. No protective padding were used. Instead the news papers were used as cushioning.
Later I bought several rackets from Andrew (racket_sports at ebay). Prices were very reasonable. I saved more than 50% with custom strings. I addtion he was very prompt in replying to any of my questions and concerns, and he did an excellent job of packaging. As you can see I am impressed and so do my badminton colleagues: all are happy with his products.
03-18-2010, 12:41 AM #2528
http://www.acesmash.com/ , looks like some of the models are cheaper than Andrew is selling. I ordered some shirt and got very quick respond. The shirts should arrive early next week, i will see how it goes
03-18-2010, 12:46 AM #2529
03-18-2010, 01:20 AM #2530
03-18-2010, 02:10 PM #2531
but a 4u , 285+3 mm L70 , that would be a beast in both doubles and single, I would love to try it out. By the way L70 would only come to life if you string it above 24lbs as I just found out ...it is much more powerful than the legendary AMP95
03-18-2010, 03:56 PM #2532
oh whao...i just realized the doubles pair Gan Teik Chai and Tan Bing Shen from malaysia is under APACS sponsorship...
interesting...anyone knows what are they using?
who else is APACS sponsoring....
03-18-2010, 03:58 PM #2533
AMP 95 if im not mistaken
By ranjitp1 in forum IndiaReplies: 1: 04-14-2012, 04:08 AM
By Trilan in forum EuropeReplies: 2: 07-18-2011, 11:38 AM
By Jinryu in forum Canada EastReplies: 55: 10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
By !┐Clue?! in forum General ForumReplies: 8: 10-15-2008, 02:20 AM
By dex in forum Canada EastReplies: 1: 08-23-2006, 11:14 PM