User Tag List

Page 149 of 323 FirstFirst ... 49 99 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,517 to 2,533 of 5487

Thread: APACS fan club

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    how much did it decreased after stringing it? and an overgrip?
    It was strung with Bg85 and with original grip, so its BP should be larger than 290mm in this case. However i didn measure the bp before it was broken.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After wanting it for a couple of months, i just got the Apacs Lethal Light 1.10 last week.
    Im not sure if it has been reviewed before, but after 1.5 hrs of testing here's what i found:
    1. The racket is slightly head light. Its surely a doubles racket
    2. I was curious particularly about its weight. It turns out it weight 76.2 grams without grip or string. I measured it using digital jewelry scale. Some claim that LL, along with a few other Apacs series, are the lightest racket ATM.
    3. Paint and design wise, nice and shiny but look a bit cheap. Cant complain
    4. Playability; the best defensive racket i ever use. Its better than Yonex NS9900 for defense because its so light, i could not feel much effort moving the racket around.
    5. Flex and control; Its a medium flex IMO which provide nice control for drops, serve/smash return, net play etc. In comparison Yonex NS990 is very stiff which i think was designed to provide a greater power
    6. Durability; So far so good, but i will not predict that it will outlast Yonex built quality. Also the fact that its so light, Im not quite sure if it will stand a higher string tension (currently i think mine is no more than 26lbs)
    7. Value for money: Absolutely!! Its less than one third of high end Yonex, Li Ning, etc. I have not found any racket with better quality than this (or Apacs brand in general) at USD45, weldone Apacs.

I would certainly pick LL 1.10 for social and friendly matches but not for competitive matches. I recommend this racket for non-smashing double players.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PapA_xlonG View Post
    It was strung with Bg85 and with original grip, so its BP should be larger than 290mm in this case. However i didn measure the bp before it was broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    After wanting it for a couple of months, i just got the Apacs Lethal Light 1.10 last week.
    Im not sure if it has been reviewed before, but after 1.5 hrs of testing here's what i found:
    2. I was curious particularly about its weight. It turns out it weight 76.2 grams without grip or string. I measured it using digital jewelry scale. Some claim that LL, along with a few other Apacs series, are the lightest racket ATM.
    4. Playability; the best defensive racket i ever use. Its better than Yonex NS9900 for defense because its so light, i could not feel much effort moving the racket around.
    5. Flex and control; Its a medium flex IMO which provide nice control for drops, serve/smash return, net play etc. In comparison Yonex NS990 is very stiff which i think was designed to provide a greater power
    6. Durability; So far so good, but i will not predict that it will outlast Yonex built quality. Also the fact that its so light, Im not quite sure if it will stand a higher string tension (currently i think mine is no more than 26lbs)
    7. Value for money: Absolutely!! Its less than one third of high end Yonex, Li Ning, etc. I have not found any racket with better quality than this (or Apacs brand in general) at USD45, weldone Apacs.

I would certainly pick LL 1.10 for social and friendly matches but not for competitive matches. I recommend this racket for non-smashing double players.
    nice review Yoppy
    this is definitely not for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dorysan View Post
    got the Apacs Z spark.
    it have the small frame, and it smashing like hell...and its very fast.
    Yeah, I agree...I've Z-spark & Nano900power(red)...I think Z-spark is slightly heavy and therefore has a nicer feelings during smash. Perhaps because of the slim frame design or maybe due ti its slightly longer shaft.

p/s: Kenichi Toga (Japan) almost beat Lee Chong Wei (Malaysia) by using Z-slash design . However, experience do make difference...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhh i got a question since im rather new here how do you post your images do you upload them directly or what
    Last edited by teshbuns; 03-16-2010 at 06:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

What would be good, is that Apacs could make an official and up to date website with all their products.
    Every shop has different stuff from Apacs and there is nowhere a place where you can see the entire catalog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    What would be good, is that Apacs could make an official and up to date website with all their products.
    Every shop has different stuff from Apacs and there is nowhere a place where you can see the entire catalog.
    apacs canada and usa are quite updated
    they always have promotions

apacs here in Malaysia on the other hand..speechless

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teshbuns View Post
    uhh i got a question since im rather new here how do you post your images do you upload them directly or what
    maybe you can pm any moderators (drifit, Cheung, Oldhand etc) here instead of asking for help in a thread
    no offense
    cheers~

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have this racket..tension on 28lbs..its so light.almost dont feel anything when hold it..have to hold at the bottom to make it heavy...i just make this racket as my back up racket...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think they stopped selling armor muscle 90

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default APACS - where to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    apacs canada and usa are quite updated
    they always have promotions

apacs here in Malaysia on the other hand..speechless
    At APACS CANADA USA the price is unrealistic, even promotion does not make them cheap. Their packaging was very bad. No protective padding were used. Instead the news papers were used as cushioning.
    Later I bought several rackets from Andrew (racket_sports at ebay). Prices were very reasonable. I saved more than 50% with custom strings. I addtion he was very prompt in replying to any of my questions and concerns, and he did an excellent job of packaging. As you can see I am impressed and so do my badminton colleagues: all are happy with his products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    At APACS CANADA USA the price is unrealistic, even promotion does not make them cheap. Their packaging was very bad. No protective padding were used. Instead the news papers were used as cushioning.
    Later I bought several rackets from Andrew (racket_sports at ebay). Prices were very reasonable. I saved more than 50% with custom strings. I addtion he was very prompt in replying to any of my questions and concerns, and he did an excellent job of packaging. As you can see I am impressed and so do my badminton colleagues: all are happy with his products.
    I always get my Apacs from Andrew too. But just recently i found (from BC) this seller http://www.acesmash.com/ , looks like some of the models are cheaper than Andrew is selling. I ordered some shirt and got very quick respond. The shirts should arrive early next week, i will see how it goes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faaiz View Post
    i have this racket..tension on 28lbs..its so light.almost dont feel anything when hold it..have to hold at the bottom to make it heavy...i just make this racket as my back up racket...
    Yes i would also pick it for fun play only. When im lazy basically
    Just want to ask you, did the head shape changes a lot at 28lbs? I think its an indicator how much actually the racket can take.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes i would also pick it for fun play only. When im lazy basically
    Just want to ask you, did the head shape changes a lot at 28lbs? I think its an indicator how much actually the racket can take.

so far the head shapes dont changes at 28lbs..maximum tension it says on head was 35lbs..hehe....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sangoku View Post
    at zenith82
    could u measure u'r lethal 70 BP?
    i have a 4U L70 too and it's not head heavy either, but it still packs a mean punch
    4u L70 , thats interesting , I got a L70 U3 and I like the racket in singles but the bad thing is that the racket is too slow ; in doubles it is useless ,

but a 4u , 285+3 mm L70 , that would be a beast in both doubles and single, I would love to try it out. By the way L70 would only come to life if you string it above 24lbs as I just found out ...it is much more powerful than the legendary AMP95

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh whao...i just realized the doubles pair Gan Teik Chai and Tan Bing Shen from malaysia is under APACS sponsorship...

interesting...anyone knows what are they using?

who else is APACS sponsoring....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AMP 95 if im not mistaken