User Tag List

Page 156 of 327 FirstFirst ... 56 106 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,636 to 2,652 of 5553

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the difference between the 3 racket?
    Their description seems the same.

1. Tantrum Light Exclusive
    2. Lethal Light Special
    3. Lethal Light 1.10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKapow! View Post
    What on earth is an Apacs Lethal 6!? cross between a Z-Spark? wut.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-APACS-LETH...item23063a586c
    Quote Originally Posted by hanhoe View Post
    My friend recently gave me a Apacs Lethal 7 (not 70!) which was stringed at 25. The feeling is super! But then again, I am not able to find any reviews or even the model Lethal 7. Any advise anyone? It is a fake or is it too new?
    so Lethal 6 and 7 is out

With High Speed Frame Technology
    faster swinging?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by high_kid View Post
    hi everyone..

i was interested in Lethal 50 and i did some reading here then i went out to shops to have a look.. and i noticed something..

i went to a badminton racquet shop in malaysia (not to mention which one yet) and i find the lethal 50 selling there is not as same as seen in forum here.. which is the t-joint part..

the place where the metal rod is seen at the t-joint is supposed to be concave but the lethal 50 i see is total flat.. the rod is in black in bolour instead of silver.. i secretly took a pic and post here to be discussed and compared. comparing to the lethal that HappyTA5 posted on 11-30-2008, 01:42 PM at the link of http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=63414

is it fake or there are several type of lethal?
    Are you still using lethal 50? So is that you bought is fake or not? BTW how does it feel? Powerful racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fariz80 View Post
    Are you still using lethal 50? So is that you bought is fake or not? BTW how does it feel? Powerful racket?
    i think that's just old and new version

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :)

Some stuff that i came across.

Apacs Sponsored players (Gan TC & Tan BS) from Malaysia played in All England Quarter Final 2010 with ...

Apacs lethal 70
    Apacs Armour Muscle Pro 101

Source : Apacs canada/usa facebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blue_agave View Post
    what is the difference between the 3 racket?
    Their description seems the same.

1. Tantrum Light Exclusive
    2. Lethal Light Special
    3. Lethal Light 1.10
    TLE: Rectangular frame shape for power. Overall Slim. Slightly less stiff. 26lbs BG 70 pro
    Control: 10/10
    Power: 10/10
    Defense: 9.5/10
    Speed: 9/10
    Durability: 5/10

LLSp: Oval frame shape for speed. Overall Slim. Stiff. Single-pass grommet holes. 25lbs Ashaway Dura Kill
    Power: 9/10
    Speed: 10/10
    Durability: 5/10

LL1.10: Oval frame (but wider) shape for speed. Looks more solid than the other two. Stiff. 25lbs BG 65
    Power: 9.5/10
    Speed: 9.5/10
    Durability: Unknown
    Last edited by sxg2009; 03-29-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vctrku View Post
    Hey, thanks for your reply again! I am only an intermediate player as well and Sir Panda has not yet rated the two rackets yet though I keep hearing that the Tantrum 200 is very similar to the Tantrum 300, but 300 is slightly better, is that correct? Anyways, the package for both the t300 and l70 just keep sounding better and better so I will probably end up buying it. Hehe! I am sooo excited! I am using a Carlton Airblade 500 Ti which is an ancient racket and thought it is time for a great upgrade!
    I dont know if the T300 is better , but if it is anything as good as the T200 then I would be amaze , sometimes company upgrade the racket and it is not as good as the previous version ...so I am not sure . It is a very good package , because L70 is one of the top racket for singles , and T200 is undoubtedly the best racket on the market for doubles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks sxg2009.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well luckly I was basing my assumptions off reviews from many other people mainly within this tread. When people asked about buying the T300, others suggested to buy the T200 because it was cheaper, but SLIGHTLY worse. I was not basing it on assuming it was better just from being newer and it has a new name of "300". Another thing is that the T200 is not available to me as the only way I would buy Apacs rackets is through the Canadian/USA website as that is the most reliable way. Also, I think it has discontinued as it is not available through the site? Either way, if it REALLY is "slightly better than the T200" then it would be the most awesome combo as it would combine the best singles racket with the best doubles racket! The only thing I am worried about is the durability as many have said the rackets are not that reliable due to the lesser quality control. Sxg2009 has even just given two of the three rackets he rated a 5/10 for durability. May I ask what went wrong with the rackets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well luckly I was basing my assumptions off reviews from many other people mainly within this tread. When people asked about buying the T300, others suggested to buy the T200 because it was cheaper, but SLIGHTLY worse. I was not basing it on assuming it was better just from being newer and it has a new name of "300". Another thing is that the T200 is not available to me as the only way I would buy Apacs rackets is through the Canadian/USA website as that is the most reliable way. Also, I think it has discontinued as it is not available through the site? Either way, if it REALLY is "slightly better than the T200" then it would be the most awesome combo as it would combine the best singles racket with the best doubles racket! The only thing I am worried about is the durability as many have said the rackets are not that reliable due to the lesser quality control. Sxg2009 has even just given two of the three rackets he rated a 5/10 for durability. May I ask what went wrong with the rackets?
    the T200 is not discontinued. it's available for different market. example, like in Malaysia, we have T200 but not T300 here. the same goes to Lethal. We have L60 but not L70. They are targeted for different region. The nearest place that we can get models not for Malaysia is Singapore. cheers~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up clash of titans

hye..last night had a hard clash between my tantrum 969 and double partner's Yonex arc saber z (the smashers)..to my supprise, nothing happen to my tantrum 969 (maybe nano scratch which could not see by eye)which makes me more in love with this brand..dono what happen to my partner's racket..i dont care much as long as mine is fine..hehehehe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will upload some photographs by Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TANTRUM 300, LETHAL 70 COMBO FOR $199 WAS JUST TAKEN OFF!!!!!!!!! I was planning on getting it over the weekend. FML!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I buy rackets from Malaysia because I get good deals from Andrew (including custom stringing). Packaging is also excellent. I would go for T200 + L60 and save money. The minor differences will not matter much.
    Last edited by sxg2009; 03-29-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TANTRUM 300, LETHAL 70 COMBO FOR $199 WAS JUST TAKEN OFF!!!!!!!!! I was planning on getting it over the weekend. FML!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    I buy rackets from Malaysia because I get good deals from Andrew (including custom stringing). Packaging is also excellent. I would go for T200 + L60 and save money. The minor differences will not matter much.
    FYL and i support what sxg said
    his price is quite okay for international shipping (means i already found cheaper deals but domestic shipping only :P)
    hope Andrew is not reading this..no offense

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get the t200......great balance racket.....really solid......will try it out tonight again.....smashing stil not get the right timing , sometime can give BOOM sound...but sometime not >.<....it slightly light and less head heavy than AMP90 , nice racket =D......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chongkiatz View Post
    get the t200......great balance racket.....really solid......will try it out tonight again.....smashing stil not get the right timing , sometime can give BOOM sound...but sometime not >.<....it slightly light and less head heavy than AMP90 , nice racket =D......
    Hehe, I got mine T200 last week also.
    Finally got a chance to try tonight.
    BG66@26lbs.