User Tag List

Page 157 of 323 FirstFirst ... 57 107 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,653 to 2,669 of 5491

Thread: APACS fan club

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ralph_lee....write a review after using k =D......but the T200 defend is way way better than AMP90.....when holding , it almost like VH1800....but the swim speed is better than VH1800.....

among 3 racket , AMP90 is most heavy and head heavy....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm . . . Maybe I will just end up buying the Tantrum 300 and Lethal 70 separately. I emailed the guy at Apacs Canada, Kam Yau and he said that they took the combo deal off because they were running out of T300s. Getting them separately is only a $20 difference and when I get two rackets coming to a total of over $199 I get free shipping and a free bag. There is really no way I can get T200 or other rackets available to you guys as I do not want to deal with the international shipping as it is quite a hastle, especially if there is some kind of defect with the rackets and I have to send it back. If I could, I would probably also get a T200 as I have heard from sooo many of you guys how awesome that racket is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought T300 and T200 is the same racket? LOL........i think the paint is different only... =D....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chongkiatz View Post
    i thought T300 and T200 is the same racket? LOL........i think the paint is different only... =D....
    they say T300's material is slightly better
    maybe some slight improvement in technology (if you believe it)
    most of the things are the same

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that is why it does not really bother me that much that I cannot get a T200 in Canada. T300 is even supposed to be better, but who is going to believe that? I am pretty sure they just changed the paint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys,

are tantrum 200 and lethal 50/60 suitable for a newbie in terms of its stiffness..i currently using tantrum 969(bg85 at 25lbs) for about 3 months now and i like playing offensive.

thanx
    Last edited by van de nan; 03-30-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOHOHO, Tantrum 200 is so powerful.
    It is really an attacking racket, you will like the smash sound from it.
    While attacking and hitting to rear court, you can be very relax on your wrist to generate the power. Straight to the place you want to hit.

As the heavy head, while you are defending from a strong smash. You will need to use more power on your wrist for a flip return. Maybe it takes few games for adjusting it.

Overall, it worth to buy.
    I bought it at RM238 with a 6 racket Apacs bag.
    Compare to Yonex racket, I think this is call value for money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    While attacking and hitting to rear court, you can be very relax on your wrist to generate the power. Straight to the place you want to hit.

As the heavy head, while you are defending from a strong smash. You will need to use more power on your wrist for a flip return. Maybe it takes few games for adjusting it.

so is it worth for me to get it
    ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    so is it worth for me to get it
    ?
    newbie? o.O? how long have you been playing? if not long..i suggest you train up and develop your techniques first before buying any rackets. you might regret what racket you bought after you clearly know what you want. no offense dude..just my 2cents

regarding the t200/l60, it is said that t200 is more for doubles and l60 for singles. well i think if you can handle the l60 in doubles, why not? nevertheless, it's still better to have some hands-on before you really buy them. both of the models have good reviews. cheers~

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post

RM238 with string ???? so cheap =.=".....i bought my one racket only RM230...add up string RM257....with bag too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys,
    is there any chance Apacs may release the Special Edition Arcsaber 100th All England Championships racket design soon?
    Would love to have it! They could call it Apacs Edgesaber 100, but the '100th All England' must be on it. =)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    newbie? o.O? how long have you been playing? if not long..i suggest you train up and develop your techniques first before buying any rackets. you might regret what racket you bought after you clearly know what you want. no offense dude..just my 2cents

regarding the t200/l60, it is said that t200 is more for doubles and l60 for singles. well i think if you can handle the l60 in doubles, why not? nevertheless, it's still better to have some hands-on before you really buy them. both of the models have good reviews. cheers~
    i start playing badminton more often since start working (2 session per week from january until now)..i only have 1 racket since then..skill is quite ok and still improving well..i'm used to 25lbs for now..do you think still early for a new advance racket..tantrum 200 is limited and mostly out of stock in malaysia and i found a seller sell it for 230 + beg w/o string..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RM238 with string ???? so cheap =.=".....i bought my one racket only RM230...add up string RM257....with bag too
    i don't think so..ralph bought from okk right? he doesn't have stringing service right?
    chongkiatz from arc right? arc's stringing is quite good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    i start playing badminton more often since start working (2 session per week from january until now)..i only have 1 racket since then..skill is quite ok and still improving well..i'm used to 25lbs for now..do you think still early for a new advance racket..tantrum 200 is limited and mostly out of stock in malaysia and i found a seller sell it for 230 + beg w/o string..
    no offense but tension doesn't represent skill. it's just how strong your arm is (and urs is not bad). well if u think u nid it, then go for it. 230 + bag is quite a deal. if the seller is arc, you can let him string too. his stringing is not bad.

btw, t200 out of stock means it's a hot model. they will restock, definitely!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NazirulHazim View Post
    hi guys,
    is there any chance Apacs may release the Special Edition Arcsaber 100th All England Championships racket design soon?
    Would love to have it! They could call it Apacs Edgesaber 100, but the '100th All England' must be on it. =)
    they might have 1 but i'm not sure if they can print 100th All England. copyright issue? no idea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I paid RM260 for Tantrum T200 with string and bag. Same for Lethal 50 at RM260. Both are great rackets, well worth the price, highly recommended. If I have bought 3 each, I could easily sell them all here. Well, wait till I go home again next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    no offense but tension doesn't represent skill. it's just how strong your arm is (and urs is not bad). well if u think u nid it, then go for it. 230 + bag is quite a deal. if the seller is arc, you can let him string too. his stringing is not bad.

btw, t200 out of stock means it's a hot model. they will restock, definitely!
    i do agree about it. the thing is i just dono to rate my skill yet .. i have modified my tantrum 969 by ripping off its original grip and put 1 layer of replacement grip..feel like its slightly headheavy and suddenly after that jump smashing had become my fav move besides drop shots. regarding to the stock many shop/seller said they dont have any news from the distributor regarding to when the new stock is comming. I'm not planning to have so many rackets..two is enough for me..if u could suggest other cheap apacs, that would be highly appriciated
    Last edited by van de nan; 03-31-2010 at 01:08 AM.