User Tag List

Page 158 of 326 FirstFirst ... 58 108 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,670 to 2,686 of 5535

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    i do agree about it. the thing is i just dono to rate my skill yet .. i have modified my tantrum 969 by ripping off its original grip and put 1 layer of replacement grip..feel like its slightly headheavy and suddenly after that jump smashing had become my fav move besides drop shots. regarding to the stock many shop/seller said they dont have any news from the distributor regarding to when the new stock is comming. I'm not planning to have so many rackets..two is enough for me..if u could suggest other cheap apacs, that would be highly appriciated
    that would make the racket slightly head heavier as the weight at the handle is lessen. the overall weight of the racket would also lessen. if you like smashing, you can add some lead tape or athletic tape at the top frame to make it more head heavy. that would add a little bit more weight to compensate the taken-out original grip. it's like switching the weight to another place. try and let us know the difference :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I paid RM260 for Tantrum T200 with string and bag. Same for Lethal 50 at RM260. Both are great rackets, well worth the price, highly recommended. If I have bought 3 each, I could easily sell them all here. Well, wait till I go home again next year.
    Is this the first racket that you have bought? and do we need to be skilled enough to earn as tantrum 200 holder..I heard a lot about this racket and makes me want to get 1 since i only got 1 racket..i play doubles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    that would make the racket slightly head heavier as the weight at the handle is lessen. the overall weight of the racket would also lessen. if you like smashing, you can add some lead tape or athletic tape at the top frame to make it more head heavy. that would add a little bit more weight to compensate the taken-out original grip. it's like switching the weight to another place. try and let us know the difference :P
    i think its a good alternative too..worth to try..i do like experiments..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    i don't think so..ralph bought from okk right? he doesn't have stringing service right?
    chongkiatz from arc right? arc's stringing is quite good
    Ya Ziggy,
    I bought from OKK, no string.
    Arc has better price but just RM10+- difference, I am ok lah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its a good alternative too..worth to try..i do like experiments..
    Hey,
    I would suggest you play with more different people.
    Then you will know how good you are.
    Keep playing with same group of people, you might be the best in the team as you all knows each other move and habit.

Try outside, know more friends.
    You may even get to try more different types of rackets before you decide to buy any.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    Hey,
    I would suggest you play with more different people.
    Then you will know how good you are.
    Keep playing with same group of people, you might be the best in the team as you all knows each other move and habit.

Try outside, know more friends.
    You may even get to try more different types of rackets before you decide to buy any.
    yeah, i already applied to join an unknown group from this forum and will start in mid April..just to improve myself for the love of the game..not planning to become pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite difficult to find Tantrum 200, right? Many places out of stock. But recently I noticed that it is available on eBay. New stock arrived? If so, hurry grab those....I think should be very limited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Arc still have few.
    If you want, contact him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Arc still have few.
    If you want, contact him.
    i'll ask him 2nite..since he coming over to fetch my racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fariz80 View Post
    Quite difficult to find Tantrum 200, right? Many places out of stock. But recently I noticed that it is available on eBay. New stock arrived? If so, hurry grab those....I think should be very limited.
    Dear all tantrum 200 seekers..a friend of mine just got a tantrum 200 from a supplier in KL..the supplier mention that he got atleast 19 more with him..the stock are limited at any outlet or seller due to supplier must devide the current stock to many2 outlets/seller due to its high demand..my friend got it for RM230 + a double compartment beg..i'm not sure if the info is 100%true or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear all tantrum 200 seekers..a friend of mine just got a tantrum 200 from a supplier in KL..the supplier mention that he got atleast 19 more with him..the stock are limited at any outlet or seller due to supplier must devide the current stock to many2 outlets/seller due to its high demand..my friend got it for RM230 + a double compartment beg..i'm not sure if the info is 100%true or not.
    dude..if this is real then make a thread in the buy and sell section..buy in bulk hahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

van de nan,
    I believe is good that you get advice from your coach before you buy.
    With $$$, never worry you cant get something.

Ziggy,
    Dont let Arc play too late, I am meeting him for my shuttlecock.
    haha. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

van de nan,
    I believe is good that you get advice from your coach before you buy.
    With $$$, never worry you cant get something.

Ziggy,
    Dont let Arc play too late, I am meeting him for my shuttlecock.
    haha. :P
    LOL!
    i think he meet u first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this the first racket that you have bought? and do we need to be skilled enough to earn as tantrum 200 holder..I heard a lot about this racket and makes me want to get 1 since i only got 1 racket..i play doubles
    Compare with all the high-end rackets I tried , the T200 is the most friendly and forgiving. It is on the same par as the AT900P in that respect , I found the T200 to be less stiff and have a larger sweet spot as well , You dont need to be at a certain level to be a T200 holder ...if it is a good racket then , it is good at any level of play !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grab them while you can I will say , before someone here tempted to buy all 19 Tantrums ... I can just imagine the sight of all those rackets in my room...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    grab them while you can I will say , before someone here tempted to buy all 19 Tantrums ... I can just imagine the sight of all those rackets in my room...
    hehe..can imagine stocks of tantrum 200 at your place ..i think of keep using my tantrum 969 for another month before upgrading to tantrum 200 while improving my stamina, strenght n technique during that period.. i hope i could hear any reviews from some recreational user about this tantrum 200

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    Compare with all the high-end rackets I tried , the T200 is the most friendly and forgiving. It is on the same par as the AT900P in that respect , I found the T200 to be less stiff and have a larger sweet spot as well , You dont need to be at a certain level to be a T200 holder ...if it is a good racket then , it is good at any level of play !
    I would like to add that for me it is affordable and value for money even not for those playing as a pro..some people get diff satisfaction from what things they are using just like amature or evening soccer player using branded soccer boots like nike mercurial vapor or adidas predator even they are not as fast as CR7 nor can bend it like beckham..furthermore, compared to yonex and li ning..you aint gona get the high end for cheap price..even prince and wilson middle range racket are slightly expensive then apacs. Just my opinion n no offence to anyone nor brands.
    Last edited by van de nan; 03-31-2010 at 06:59 PM.