User Tag List

Page 159 of 326 FirstFirst ... 59 109 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,687 to 2,703 of 5535

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #2687
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    true that...^

    some people finds comfort in using rackets that are endorsed by famous players

    others finds comfort in playing with cheaper racket that fits them, and have no fear of wasting money when they breaks...

    after trying apacs and panda power, i, personally, don't see the need anymore to spend 200+ on rackets for club and recreational...

  2. #2688
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gapperonduty View Post
    true that...^

    some people finds comfort in using rackets that are endorsed by famous players

    others finds comfort in playing with cheaper racket that fits them, and have no fear of wasting money when they breaks...

    after trying apacs and panda power, i, personally, don't see the need anymore to spend 200+ on rackets for club and recreational...
    do you mean 200usd? thats gonna be an expensive if in malaysia..

  3. #2689
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm a lil bit eager to try a panda tho..oops wrong thread

  4. #2690
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL Tantrum 200 is just RM230++.
    I dont think you need to hold the purchase.
    Yonex is way way high....

  5. #2691
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sgp
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi ziggy;
    whereabouts can you get the lead tape to increase the rkt head? can share the source?
    thx
    joeling

  6. #2692
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    LOL Tantrum 200 is just RM230++.
    I dont think you need to hold the purchase.
    Yonex is way way high....

    Hi Bro, is the Tantrum 200 you purchased at RM230 inclusive of String and Grip??? I do not need the bag bcos I just got my AP-1008 (used by Tan BS & Gan TC) at RM75 only (it is huge bag with 3 compartments).

    I currently own a Lethal 60 but thought to get my second racket from APACS. Hehe...

  7. #2693
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy sky View Post
    Hi Bro, is the Tantrum 200 you purchased at RM230 inclusive of String and Grip??? I do not need the bag bcos I just got my AP-1008 (used by Tan BS & Gan TC) at RM75 only (it is huge bag with 3 compartments).

    I currently own a Lethal 60 but thought to get my second racket from APACS. Hehe...
    Where did you get the AP-1008? eBay? I'm interested in getting it too

  8. #2694
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeling914 View Post
    hi ziggy;
    whereabouts can you get the lead tape to increase the rkt head? can share the source?
    thx
    joeling
    sry i'm not quite sure of that. i'm not using it.
    maybe you can try those hardware stores. i'm not sure if they are available at stationary shops. maybe you can try the big ones.
    athletic tape wise..try pharmacy.
    i myself is using electrical tape but not much effect as it's not heavy enough. but i kept it on my Nano900Power until few days back. acts as a protection for the upper frame

    once i ditched it, my friend who borrowed it chipped the paint at 12 o'clock T.T
    i shud hv kept in on

  9. #2695
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy sky View Post
    Hi Bro, is the Tantrum 200 you purchased at RM230 inclusive of String and Grip??? I do not need the bag bcos I just got my AP-1008 (used by Tan BS & Gan TC) at RM75 only (it is huge bag with 3 compartments).

    I currently own a Lethal 60 but thought to get my second racket from APACS. Hehe...
    my friend got it from a supplier..rm 230 with double comp apacs beg but without string..still my friend consider it good enough even he has a bag..i'll be following his step too..one of seller from kk racket exchange told me that they sell at rm225 after minus beg n instant rebate n no string
    Last edited by van de nan; 04-01-2010 at 01:07 AM.

  10. #2696
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    my friend got it from a supplier..rm 230 with double comp apacs beg but without string..still my friend consider it good enough even he has a bag..i'll be following his step too..one of seller from kk racket exchange told me that they sell at rm225 after minus beg n instant rebate n no string
    good decision
    u can sell the bag if u dont need it
    it will cover for string and grip and still have some remain
    Last edited by ziggy87; 04-01-2010 at 01:20 AM.

  11. #2697
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    good decision
    u can sell the bag if u dont need it
    it will cover for string and grip and still have some remain
    yep..my friend sold the bag to another friend for RM30 and he got RM25 bg66..some shop sell the double comp bag around RM50..imagine if my friend manage to sell at that price, he will get the tantrum + string + grip for RM210..now thats a really2 good deal isnt it..i want to sell my beg la after buying the tantrum 200 + free beg..hahaha

  12. #2698
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sgp
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi ziggy;
    thx for your response.

    cheers
    joeling

  13. #2699
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OK, here are the 2 main sellers.

    KK racket exchange:
    RM230 No string No grip but with a Apacs 6 rackets bag.
    COD RM8.

    Arc:
    RM230 No string No grip but with a Apacs 6 rackets bag.
    COD not sure.

    All Tantrum 200 comes with NO string, NO grip but with bags.
    Depends on who you wanna support only.
    I bought stuff from both of them and I can said both have good services and attitude.
    Make sure both of them got business to do and it will benefit us for long run.

  14. #2700
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you are a badminton lover and always play, every shuttlecock is about RM5.
    If unfortunate, the shuttlecock not durable... you are paying how many tens per game.
    So, dont kira so much lah.

    The early you get the racket, the longer you use them.
    Get it and play...

  15. #2701
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    OK, here are the 2 main sellers.

    KK racket exchange:
    RM230 No string No grip but with a Apacs 6 rackets bag.
    COD RM8.

    Arc:
    RM230 No string No grip but with a Apacs 6 rackets bag.
    COD not sure.

    All Tantrum 200 comes with NO string, NO grip but with bags.
    Depends on who you wanna support only.
    I bought stuff from both of them and I can said both have good services and attitude.
    Make sure both of them got business to do and it will benefit us for long run.
    for arc, normally no charge i think
    last nite he COD with u first before he came for my game

  16. #2702
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    If you are a badminton lover and always play, every shuttlecock is about RM5.
    If unfortunate, the shuttlecock not durable... you are paying how many tens per game.
    So, dont kira so much lah.

    The early you get the racket, the longer you use them.
    Get it and play...
    thats true..for apacs i think nothing to loose n just love it..dono how to encourage a friend of mine to buy other brand like apacs..he just love to use fake yonex and he play good with it and even breaking it ..i hope someday he change to more durable brand like the apacs

  17. #2703
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL, Ziggy....
    Paisei ah...
    I wanna test some new shuttlecock, so get it from him yesterday and try it tonight.

    If I not mistaken, Tantrum 200 is the first time I tried to deal with him and seem like he did reduce from RM230 to few RM lower. But I lost the email.
    Anyway, no harm to ask both of them.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •