User Tag List

Page 160 of 326 FirstFirst ... 60 110 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,704 to 2,720 of 5535

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #2704
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Van de nan,
    What happen to your friend?
    APACS is consider cheap enough and is their own racket line.
    Pour some water and wake him up.

  2. #2705
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    LOL, Ziggy....
    Paisei ah...
    I wanna test some new shuttlecock, so get it from him yesterday and try it tonight.

    If I not mistaken, Tantrum 200 is the first time I tried to deal with him and seem like he did reduce from RM230 to few RM lower. But I lost the email.
    Anyway, no harm to ask both of them.
    where do you normally play? you at kelana jaya too?

    who's email you want? i have both kk and arc's

  3. #2706
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    Hi Van de nan,
    What happen to your friend?
    APACS is consider cheap enough and is their own racket line.
    Pour some water and wake him up.
    he is just being conservative..to him when it comes to badminton its YONEX..

  4. #2707
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    he is just being conservative..to him when it comes to badminton its YONEX..
    Ya, I do support Yonex but I dont have money.
    And support Yonex why use clone? haha

  5. #2708
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    where do you normally play? you at kelana jaya too?

    who's email you want? i have both kk and arc's
    I still got their lowyat forum site.
    I normally play in my condo but saturday morning I joined the new vision group to play.

  6. #2709
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    Ya, I do support Yonex but I dont have money.
    And support Yonex why use clone? haha
    Brand does matter..hahaha..maybe he just like the feel..and its cheap..and he afraid to try other brands

  7. #2710
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    Brand does matter..hahaha..maybe he just like the feel..and its cheap..and he afraid to try other brands
    How much is a fake Yonex cost?
    For example, AT900 or NS9900

  8. #2711
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    I still got their lowyat forum site.
    I normally play in my condo but saturday morning I joined the new vision group to play.
    your condo? sterling?
    saturday morning..helen's group?
    Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    Brand does matter..hahaha..maybe he just like the feel..and its cheap..and he afraid to try other brands
    likes yonex brand but likes the feeling of the clones..since we're just recreational/social players (general assumption), i guess we don't need expensive rackets. the most i would go for a racket (for now) is RM300 max!

  9. #2712
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ya, i just joined Helen group though I twisted my ankle and now still playing with ankle guard. :P
    Do you play there also? Maybe you are the high hand that I keep looking at. :P
    hahaha

  10. #2713
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    Ya, i just joined Helen group though I twisted my ankle and now still playing with ankle guard. :P
    Do you play there also? Maybe you are the high hand that I keep looking at. :P
    hahaha
    i AM damn sure that i'm not muahahahaha
    i dont join her group
    saturday morning is for SLEEP~~ hehe

    i join a facebook group at NV during the early evening (4-6pm)
    come if you want. there's no list of names. fee is divided equally.
    if u do come, look for ricky. lately is court 8,9,10 i think

  11. #2714
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro,
    Can send me the NV link?
    let me have a look the time and venue first...

  12. #2715
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    NV = new vision bro

  13. #2716
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahahhaa... blur me.
    Day, time for the game?

  14. #2717
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    i AM damn sure that i'm not muahahahaha
    i dont join her group
    saturday morning is for SLEEP~~ hehe

    i join a facebook group at NV during the early evening (4-6pm)
    come if you want. there's no list of names. fee is divided equally.
    if u do come, look for ricky. lately is court 8,9,10 i think
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    hahahhaa... blur me.
    Day, time for the game?
    you really blur man
    4-6pm saturday new vision

  15. #2718
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MY/SG
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL, Sat afternoon normally just rest at home.haha
    Thanks but if got time, i will go and see u
    haha

  16. #2719
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you better rest more since you have an injured ankle
    no problemo~

  17. #2720
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    530
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    which string do u all use for ur T200?? my one stil using BG66.....after break , not sure going for which string >.<.....

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •