User Tag List

Page 162 of 327 FirstFirst ... 62 112 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,738 to 2,754 of 5543

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    Have not tried 4U racket.
    Anyway, 3U T200 is great in the power and I think the weight do contribute some power and helps you to press the shuttlecock down when you smash.

Just my 2 cents view, will 4U too light and you need stronger wrist and arm power to press the shuttlecock?

In fact, just a few gramms different.
    Does it really that much diff?
    How much are you getting it?
    I own a T200 (3U-G2), the power is no doubt. IMO, I find the defence and drive is abit set back for the 3U and it can be due to it weight. A few grams is OK for me with 2hrs session but I play 3hrs every session and often rally games. Thus, my arm and wrist tend to give in after 2 good hrs games. I am getting it for S$80 without bag.

Quote Originally Posted by van de nan View Post
    got myself a 3u tantrum200..well, do tell us about your 4u t200
    Will do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got the orders in from racquet_sportz...altogether 3 weeks but i won't complain too much since my ankle is swollen anyway...

got the nano 9900 power and nano 9000 for my gf to use during recreational game. Paintjob is beautiful. Very light and specs is spot on (285bp for 9900, and 292+/- for 9000 with string, original grip). However, the 9900 is very flexible, and the 9000 is only slightly stiffer than that. But oh well, i think she will liked them better and hopefully stay away from my 900T.

As for the T200 that i got, it is way off specs (sad). Weight wise (didn't measure), it is definitely 3U, and felt heavier than the T2 and the 900T and both of the Apacs i mentioned above. BP stood at 299+/- w/ strings and w/ original grip, so i have to be quite creative with the overgrip to move that number down to a more double-respectable 295-ish. Swing is nice, fast and crisp but i can feel that the defense in doubles is going to suffer a little. As a singles racket, i think it could be appropriate, but unfortunately i didn't buy it for that!

Oh well, will write more when my ankle decides to heal and i can hit the court again.

For now, after just holding and swinging these rackets in the living room to the tunes of Frank Sinatra, i could safely say, basing solely on a pretentious and superficial sense of know-it-all, i still am in love with the T2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gapperonduty View Post

As for the T200 that i got, it is way off specs (sad). Weight wise (didn't measure), it is definitely 3U, and felt heavier than the T2 and the 900T and both of the Apacs i mentioned above. BP stood at 299+/- w/ strings and w/ original grip, so i have to be quite creative with the overgrip to move that number down to a more double-respectable 295-ish. Swing is nice, fast and crisp but i can feel that the defense in doubles is going to suffer a little. As a singles racket, i think it could be appropriate, but unfortunately i didn't buy it for that!
    Can you tell the actual spect of t200 compare to yours..i wonder mine is ok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had the assumption that the specs of the T200 is within 88g and 285 +- 5 BP...

as printed on the shaft itself..

is this what you meant?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had the assumption that the specs of the T200 is within 88g and 285 +- 5 BP...

as printed on the shaft itself..

is this what you meant?
    yeah..mm how can i measure the spec? like the bp itself..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i measure it roughly by first balancing the shaft on the tip of my finger, and take note of the corresponding position on the shaft indicated by the tip of the finger. Then i use a ruler to measure the length from the tip of the handle to this point, and that would be the BP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_lee View Post
    Hahaha....
    Ask Arc to give you special discount lah...
    You have to try once in a lifetime mah, no try how to know how song it is...
    on wed he told me to bkful when using as the racket is not his
    then on thurs he said..bkful as in with the racket..string break nvm, he can claim WTF!!!
    if he told me that, i think i already broke the string that night hahaha
    besides that, i was also a bit set back coz i hv a frenly around the corner and i dun wanna injured myself with such high tension..maybe after this
    i've tried a zymay62 at 22lbs which the stringer said its gonna feel equal to 24lbs due to its thickness..i felt the 1st day using it was syiok then the next time the feeling was gone..it feels like loosing tension or its just my feeling..i think i gonna put bg66 at 24lbs for my tantrum..see how it feel
    where u strung ur racket? sometimes stringer dun service their machine so 22 might not feel 22..i guess those respectable ones hv more accuracy
    but string should not lose so much tension so fast..unless u play 5-6 hours non stop then no comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got the orders in from racquet_sportz...altogether 3 weeks but i won't complain too much since my ankle is swollen anyway...

got the nano 9900 power and nano 9000 for my gf to use during recreational game. Paintjob is beautiful. Very light and specs is spot on (285bp for 9900, and 292+/- for 9000 with string, original grip). However, the 9900 is very flexible, and the 9000 is only slightly stiffer than that. But oh well, i think she will liked them better and hopefully stay away from my 900T.

Oh well, will write more when my ankle decides to heal and i can hit the court again.

For now, after just holding and swinging these rackets in the living room to the tunes of Frank Sinatra, i could safely say, basing solely on a pretentious and superficial sense of know-it-all, i still am in love with the T2.
    i thought tantrum are double rackets in apacs high end line
    lethal is the singles range
    vh..best of both worlds??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    i thought tantrum are double rackets in apacs high end line
    lethal is the singles range
    vh..best of both worlds??
    IMO, vh might be for single..hold the vh2000 and its quit heavy..donno other vh models..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i measure it roughly by first balancing the shaft on the tip of my finger, and take note of the corresponding position on the shaft indicated by the tip of the finger. Then i use a ruler to measure the length from the tip of the handle to this point, and that would be the BP.
    should i string it first? the seller said that the racket i bought from him have a warranty for life..i donno if mine doesnt meet the spec can return or not..do we have a thread on measuring the BP?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, vh might be for single..hold the vh2000 and its quit heavy..donno other vh models..
    like i said..IMO it's good for both singles and doubles
    should i string it first? the seller said that the racket i bought from him have a warranty for life..i donno if mine doesnt meet the spec can return or not..do we have a thread on measuring the BP?
    BP mentioned in the spec is without string and original grip i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like i said..IMO it's good for both singles and doubles

BP mentioned in the spec is without string and original grip i think
    ok..gona try it tunite..how bout yours tantrum 200..is it accurately follow the spec?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok..gona try it tunite..how bout yours tantrum 200..is it accurately follow the spec?
    i'm not using and t200 but might get 1 soon
    i own a nano900power..slightly off spec i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not using and t200 but might get 1 soon
    i own a nano900power..slightly off spec i think
    slightly is ok imo..we also prone to gross error in measuring..hahaha unless we have a special equipment with high measuring accuracy to see the balance point..if it obviously unbalance then thats a dif story..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, are we really that expert to feel the difference???
    Or just the mind??? Haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

err..im not saying im so high level but i felt the difference between my n900p and my fren's unit. mine is obviously lighter altho both are 4u..he has a slightly little bit thicker grip than mine but i don't think such minor minor difference will affect the feeling so obviously..so it's either mine is off-spec or his unit is.

i've roughly measured my bp..270 with string and not very thick grip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

err..im not saying im so high level but i felt the difference between my n900p and my fren's unit. mine is obviously lighter altho both are 4u..he has a slightly little bit thicker grip than mine but i don't think such minor minor difference will affect the feeling so obviously..so it's either mine is off-spec or his unit is.

i've roughly measured my bp..270 with string and not very thick grip
    hrmm thats gona be some question to be answered..so which suits you best..your friend's n900p or yours?