User Tag List

Page 186 of 326 FirstFirst ... 86 136 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 3,146 to 3,162 of 5542

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #3146
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwind View Post
    Hi Edwin,

    Your Suggestion is good as my reference....As i am new to studying bout apac racket...the advice of u all really appreciate...
    I have do the research bout tantrum 200...its really a good racket to attack, i think tantrum 300 is the upgrate version of it?...but it show stiff+..this 1 i not so understand...can u explain wat its mean? thanks.
    I have both Tantrum 200 and 300. Both have the same stiffness and Balance Point, I think T 300 has upgraded material not specification.

  2. #3147
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erique View Post
    I have both Tantrum 200 and 300. Both have the same stiffness and Balance Point, I think T 300 has upgraded material not specification.
    so the better materials make it more expensive..
    thanks

  3. #3148
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwind View Post
    Hi Edwin,

    Your Suggestion is good as my reference....As i am new to studying bout apac racket...the advice of u all really appreciate...
    I have do the research bout tantrum 200...its really a good racket to attack, i think tantrum 300 is the upgrate version of it?...but it show stiff+..this 1 i not so understand...can u explain wat its mean? thanks.
    Hi Jeffwind,

    Apacs do make good rackets but there are some models which are not as good in quality, e.g. Z Slash, NS 9k comes to mind. I am using the Z Spark at the moment, and its actually quite good, had several clashes but no chip yet!! (fingers crossed)

    The Tantrum 200 is one of the best rackets from Apacs and the 300 builds on it. The 300 is heavier (3U) whereas 200 is a 4U. When talking about about stiffness, its referring to the stiffness of the racket shaft & both 300 and 200 are rated as stiff. I had quick tries on both rackets and the 300 is only slightly stiffer. In short, the 200 is still suitable for doubles as its lighter, where the 300 is designed to be an all out attacking racket, better for singles.

    In the end, it depends on yr kind of play, singles or doubles...actually then nano 900 (white or red) are also good rackets, I have a nano 900 white and its actually easier to use than the Z Spark. Nano 900 is also cheaper as its old model.

    Mayb its better if you let us know your kind of play, what racket are you using and the problems you are facing. I am sure the forumers here are most willing to help.

    Edwin

  4. #3149
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can anyone give me a review for the Edgesaber 10, and Z Spark ? Thanks (even if you just link me, I couldn't seem to find any)

  5. #3150
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erique View Post
    I have both Tantrum 200 and 300. Both have the same stiffness and Balance Point, I think T 300 has upgraded material not specification.
    Erique, Thanks for advice. Tantrum 300 is upgrade material of 200? so tat means its more durable?

  6. #3151
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barca96 View Post
    so the better materials make it more expensive..
    thanks
    Thanks barca96... note it.

  7. #3152
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwind View Post
    Thanks barca96... note it.
    thanks but no thanks jeff
    cos it actually was a question hehe.
    sorry jeff. im not experienced in this :lol:

  8. #3153
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by escape View Post
    Hi Jeffwind,

    Apacs do make good rackets but there are some models which are not as good in quality, e.g. Z Slash, NS 9k comes to mind. I am using the Z Spark at the moment, and its actually quite good, had several clashes but no chip yet!! (fingers crossed)

    The Tantrum 200 is one of the best rackets from Apacs and the 300 builds on it. The 300 is heavier (3U) whereas 200 is a 4U. When talking about about stiffness, its referring to the stiffness of the racket shaft & both 300 and 200 are rated as stiff. I had quick tries on both rackets and the 300 is only slightly stiffer. In short, the 200 is still suitable for doubles as its lighter, where the 300 is designed to be an all out attacking racket, better for singles.

    In the end, it depends on yr kind of play, singles or doubles...actually then nano 900 (white or red) are also good rackets, I have a nano 900 white and its actually easier to use than the Z Spark. Nano 900 is also cheaper as its old model.

    Mayb its better if you let us know your kind of play, what racket are you using and the problems you are facing. I am sure the forumers here are most willing to help.

    Edwin
    HI Edwin, many thanks for ur detail explaination. Appriciate it.

    The racket i aim is for single play.

    The problem tat i face? erm...1st: smash less power...2nd: hard to receive or return ppl smash ball...but while i 'm using my racket..the net ball is playing retty well....my raket is 2U G5...2u is the weight of my racket, this 1 i noe....but may i noe wat means G5? actually i'm really Junior in badminton racket, b4 i join Badmintoncentral form..i really dun noe tat raket got so many knowledge to learn...lucky got expert like u all wiling to share ur exp to me..thanks thanks...

    cheers

  9. #3154
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barca96 View Post
    thanks but no thanks jeff
    cos it actually was a question hehe.
    sorry jeff. im not experienced in this :lol:
    Haha..jz thanks for ur respond....lol
    So Barca96 got exp in which apac racket?

  10. #3155
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwind View Post
    Erique, Thanks for advice. Tantrum 300 is upgrade material of 200? so tat means its more durable?
    I cannot tell the durability issue, since I own both of the racket for less than a year, but according to the shop owner where I bought the racket said that T 300 suppose to be more durable.

  11. #3156
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just bought 2 Nano 9900 Power last week. The racket is head light with a medium stiff shaft. However, because the string tension (supposedly done by pros) was so horrible, I was not charmed by the racket's overall performance--I know it has potentials in men's doubles.

    Anyhow, price-wise, the 9900 is in the same ballpark as a EdgeSaber Z Slayer Gold or a EdgeSaber S Slayer (Z Spark V3), which tells you something about the quality of workmanship. In contrast, a Tantrum 200 can retail for about 2.5x the price of the three rackets mentioned above.

    Too bad no one in the States properly carries Apacs, not even in California. The prices charged by Apacs Canada and Apacs UK have a very large profit margin!





    Quote Originally Posted by escape View Post
    Hi Jeffwind,

    Apacs do make good rackets but there are some models which are not as good in quality, e.g. Z Slash, NS 9k comes to mind. I am using the Z Spark at the moment, and its actually quite good, had several clashes but no chip yet!! (fingers crossed)

    The Tantrum 200 is one of the best rackets from Apacs and the 300 builds on it. The 300 is heavier (3U) whereas 200 is a 4U. When talking about about stiffness, its referring to the stiffness of the racket shaft & both 300 and 200 are rated as stiff. I had quick tries on both rackets and the 300 is only slightly stiffer. In short, the 200 is still suitable for doubles as its lighter, where the 300 is designed to be an all out attacking racket, better for singles.

    In the end, it depends on yr kind of play, singles or doubles...actually then nano 900 (white or red) are also good rackets, I have a nano 900 white and its actually easier to use than the Z Spark. Nano 900 is also cheaper as its old model.

    Mayb its better if you let us know your kind of play, what racket are you using and the problems you are facing. I am sure the forumers here are most willing to help.

    Edwin

  12. #3157
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone of Singapore apac fans who want to buy racquets, pm me.
    i can buy and deliver for you in singapore next week.

    ill be driving down on the 17th of July to meet old friends and grandparents.
    Ill be staying at bedok area.
    not looking to do business.
    just helping out as i know the prices in SG are more expensive than in Msia.


    can buy with bag also because it will be safe in the car unlike bus

  13. #3158
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi, any review about apacs power concept 1100?

  14. #3159
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwind View Post
    HI Edwin, many thanks for ur detail explaination. Appriciate it.

    The racket i aim is for single play.

    The problem tat i face? erm...1st: smash less power...2nd: hard to receive or return ppl smash ball...but while i 'm using my racket..the net ball is playing retty well....my raket is 2U G5...2u is the weight of my racket, this 1 i noe....but may i noe wat means G5? actually i'm really Junior in badminton racket, b4 i join Badmintoncentral form..i really dun noe tat raket got so many knowledge to learn...lucky got expert like u all wiling to share ur exp to me..thanks thanks...

    cheers
    Most welcome...happy I was able to help. Took me awhile to understand all the terminologies as well so I just want to help as much as I can.

    The fact that you aim to play mostly single makes it slightly easier to choose a racket. Usually, most single players will use a head heavy, stiffer and overall slightly heavier racket (3U 85-89g)....bear in mind that I said usually. As you are a junior, I think a 2U is too heavy for you at the present moment. Maybe you want to look for a 3U or 4U racket instead.

    From what you describe of your problems, I believe its your technique not so much on the racket that giving you problems, thats of course, from without seeing you in action! Definitely a lighter racket will give you faster returns when being smashed at. For racket recommendation, I would say try a Tantrum 200, Stern 100 or even Lethal 70 if you can find it. These 3 rackets are pretty durable from what I heard & see. Of course Apacs have some models that are pretty lousy in quality control.

    G5 is the size of the grip - G5 is the smallest size. I think most Apacs rackets are G2 but try looking around, maybe you might get lucky!!!

    Good luck hunting!
    Edwin

  15. #3160
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Can anyone give me a review for the Edgesaber 10, and Z Spark ? Thanks (even if you just link me, I couldn't seem to find any)
    I had a few games with the Z Spark n wrote my 2 cents worth on it ... http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...n-club/page184 (look for thread #3113)

    As for ES10 ... http://badminton-racket.blogspot.com...on-racket.html

    Edwin

  16. #3161
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi, anyone here know bout apacs power concept 1100?

    i cant find it in the apacs website..

    is this original from apacs?

    thks!!

  17. #3162
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charle View Post
    hi, anyone here know bout apacs power concept 1100?

    i cant find it in the apacs website..

    is this original from apacs?

    thks!!
    perhaps its an old model.
    but that model does exist

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •