User Tag List

Page 193 of 326 FirstFirst ... 93 143 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 3,265 to 3,281 of 5541

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #3265
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    it is said that the 9900 power is developed to generate more power
    the same goes for nano 990 power (newer version of nano 900 power)
    what their spec was ?

  2. #3266
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,026
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    it is said that the 9900 power is developed to generate more power
    the same goes for nano 990 power (newer version of nano 900 power)
    Quote Originally Posted by wuzent View Post
    what their spec was ?
    a brief correction to my statement above..
    nano 9900 power is stiffer than nano 9900
    but i don't think the stiff is Tantrum-200-stiff
    i picked the wrong time to ask my stringer so he gave me the wrong information when he was busy

    they should be a 4u, 285bp
    detail spec i duno

  3. #3267
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    this question had been answered and discussed many times now
    it's very similar except the 300 have slightly better material

    do make a search for further information
    I don't think so. Even if they claimed it has, such molecular differences will not be notable at all even if you are playing with both T200 or T300 while other similar spec. are followed similarly. In such case, it will not influence any game play performance outcome.

    Even a lot of Apacs distributor here said T300 is T200, and this marketing brand name is used to market it for Europe and Singapore, while for other Asian countries like Malaysia, it is the T200 as we know.

  4. #3268
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,026
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    I don't think so. Even if they claimed it has, such molecular differences will not be notable at all even if you are playing with both T200 or T300 while other similar spec. are followed similarly. In such case, it will not influence any game play performance outcome.

    Even a lot of Apacs distributor here said T300 is T200, and this marketing brand name is used to market it for Europe and Singapore, while for other Asian countries like Malaysia, it is the T200 as we know.
    it is said that T300 has slightly better material. take note on the word 'slightly'. i know that they are marketed for different regions. the same goes for Lethal 60 and 70. i did not say it will affect performance.

  5. #3269
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question New apacs

    Does someone already tested the newest Apacs Slayer, Lethal and Tantrum? I can't find reviews on it.

  6. #3270
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    Does someone already tested the newest Apacs Slayer, Lethal and Tantrum? I can't find reviews on it.
    read this link -> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...39#post1487839

    I have tried with L60 and T200 only, which plan to see whether it is possible to try on L90 and T300.

  7. #3271
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loneboy62 View Post
    read this link -> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...39#post1487839

    I have tried with L60 and T200 only, which plan to see whether it is possible to try on L90 and T300.
    I have the L60 but I think it's destroying my wrist so I want something with more shock control. The tantrum 200 they said is an overall very good racket but it's the same as the Tantrum 300. It's just another paint color so I don't care.

    I want to know about the new Lethals like 7 and 11 and slayer 380 and Tantrum Internation light....

  8. #3272
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    I have the L60 but I think it's destroying my wrist so I want something with more shock control. The tantrum 200 they said is an overall very good racket but it's the same as the Tantrum 300. It's just another paint color so I don't care.

    I want to know about the new Lethals like 7 and 11 and slayer 380 and Tantrum Internation light....
    Oh...L7 and L11 and Tantrum International Light -> very fragile, not a solid racket for me at least.

    Slayer 380 still no chance to use it yet, so far i more satisfied with T200, S300 and L60 for apacs rackets only, or else i will rather go for other choice.

    just my opinioin, but i suggest you go shop to try it out first.

  9. #3273
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll take a Tantrum200 for sure but would also take an extra Apacs.
    The Visible Hollow 2020 looks very nice or some Nano racket.
    What would you advise?

  10. #3274
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    I'll take a Tantrum200 for sure but would also take an extra Apacs.
    The Visible Hollow 2020 looks very nice or some Nano racket.
    What would you advise?
    I thought internationally people will called VH2020 -> VH2000, but anyway there are the same rackets just different paint colors, bcz i saw in my country we dont sell VH2020, i only can find it in SG, our country do sell VH2000 which similar feeling with VH2020.

    It anti - vibrate i think many people awared about this, so it meant u will have more accurate during your smash and continue smashing, is a very good racket for the less strength people just like me, if your wrist power is good, i thiink T200 will be more suitable for you.

  11. #3275
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loneboy62 View Post
    I thought internationally people will called VH2020 -> VH2000,
    It anti - vibrate i think many people awared about this, so it meant u will have more accurate during your smash and continue smashing, is a very good racket for the less strength people just like me, if your wrist power is good, i thiink T200 will be more suitable for you.

    Hi Loneboy,

    May i noe the price of these 2 racket in RM?
    Thx Thx...

  12. #3276
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haiz...

    already go for 4 shop...but cant get my Nano 900 power...
    Can any expert intro another racket for me beside of nano 900 power?
    Thx

  13. #3277
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,026
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwind View Post
    Haiz...

    already go for 4 shop...but cant get my Nano 900 power...
    Can any expert intro another racket for me beside of nano 900 power?
    Thx
    can you find nano 990 power? it should be similar

  14. #3278
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    can you find nano 990 power? it should be similar
    nano 990 power? erm...but i juz found nano 9900 power...
    not same, rite?
    Thx...

  15. #3279
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,026
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwind View Post
    nano 990 power? erm...but i juz found nano 9900 power...
    not same, rite?
    Thx...
    nope, not same
    nano 9900 power is the evolution of nano 9900 which is a clone of YY NS9900

    nano 990 power is the evolution of nano 900 power

  16. #3280
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loneboy62 View Post
    Oh...L7 and L11 and Tantrum International Light -> very fragile, not a solid racket for me at least.

    Slayer 380 still no chance to use it yet, so far i more satisfied with T200, S300 and L60 for apacs rackets only, or else i will rather go for other choice.

    just my opinioin, but i suggest you go shop to try it out first.
    the shiny L11 is still working great for my doubles games. It is one of the best if you are playing in double attacking mode and you are at dominating the back court.

  17. #3281
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    nope, not same
    nano 9900 power is the evolution of nano 9900 which is a clone of YY NS9900

    nano 990 power is the evolution of nano 900 power
    NANO 9900 POWER at >26lbs is awesome for any kind of double games. It is also very cheap.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •