User Tag List

Page 201 of 327 FirstFirst ... 101 151 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,417 of 5550

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #3401
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thought of comparing two completely different rackets: VH1700 vs Lethal 11
    VH1700 -25lbs BG65
    Power: 10/10
    Speed: 9/10
    Control: 9/10
    Stability and solid feel:10/10
    Defend: 10/10
    Lethal 11 -25lbs BG65
    Power:8/10
    Speed:10/10
    Control:7/10
    Stability and solid feel: 6/10
    Defend: 9/10

  2. #3402
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Thought of comparing two completely different rackets: VH1700 vs Lethal 11
    VH1700 -25lbs BG65
    Power: 10/10
    Speed: 9/10
    Control: 9/10
    Stability and solid feel:10/10
    Defend: 10/10
    Lethal 11 -25lbs BG65
    Power:8/10
    Speed:10/10
    Control:7/10
    Stability and solid feel: 6/10
    Defend: 9/10
    Not Defend: It should be Defense.

  3. #3403
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,027
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Thought of comparing two completely different rackets: VH1700 vs Lethal 11
    VH1700 -25lbs BG65
    Power: 10/10
    Speed: 9/10
    Control: 9/10
    Stability and solid feel:10/10
    Defend: 10/10
    Lethal 11 -25lbs BG65
    Power:8/10
    Speed:10/10
    Control:7/10
    Stability and solid feel: 6/10
    Defend: 9/10
    nice review. i wonder if VH will have a model that uses the aerodynamic frame

  4. #3404
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK & the seven seas
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi sxg 2009,

    thanks for the review

    any chance of comparing nono 9900power vs Lethal 11( or lethal 8) in the same format as your review?

    thanks

  5. #3405
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    nice review. i wonder if VH will have a model that uses the aerodynamic frame

    Ziggy, I feel or I can see that VH1700 is as aerodynamic or even more than that of L11. I will post some detail photos and measurements later. It is the light weight of L11 which help to swing the racket faster. Also I noticed that when I swing VH1700 (frame exactly perpendicular), it is smooth and I hardly hear any noise. In contrast, L11 makes a whippy noise. This also shows that L11 is working more against some drag.

  6. #3406
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skanbuzz View Post
    Hi sxg 2009,

    thanks for the review

    any chance of comparing nono 9900power vs Lethal 11( or lethal 8) in the same format as your review?

    thanks
    Sure I will post it soon.

  7. #3407
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK & the seven seas
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi

    anyone used the Vh2000 before?
    what is that like?

    What is that racket suitable for Single or double play?
    What are its best attributes eg power, speed etc

    is it head heavy?

    Thanks

  8. #3408
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,027
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Ziggy, I feel or I can see that VH1700 is as aerodynamic or even more than that of L11. I will post some detail photos and measurements later. It is the light weight of L11 which help to swing the racket faster. Also I noticed that when I swing VH1700 (frame exactly perpendicular), it is smooth and I hardly hear any noise. In contrast, L11 makes a whippy noise. This also shows that L11 is working more against some drag.
    oh..that's good. does it have a slim frame? like the ArcZ?

  9. #3409
    Regular Member Andy05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Stockton-on-Tees, UK
    Posts
    476
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hiya
    I haven't tried the Bravesword series before, there isn't many stockists in England with Victor racquets so it's really hard to find them. Also I haven't really looked for Victor. Don't know why cos a lot of people seem to like them.

  10. #3410
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,139
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has anyone tested the Lethal 66? Its a 7u racquet, 68-69g unstrung according to the specs.

  11. #3411
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Has anyone tested the Lethal 66? Its a 7u racquet, 68-69g unstrung according to the specs.
    Jeez, that is just TOO light.

  12. #3412
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,027
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Has anyone tested the Lethal 66? Its a 7u racquet, 68-69g unstrung according to the specs.
    7u..sounds fragile haha

  13. #3413
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,139
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    7u..sounds fragile haha
    the maximum tension for the lethal 66 is 30lbs as indicated on the frame.

  14. #3414
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,027
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    the maximum tension for the lethal 66 is 30lbs as indicated on the frame.
    not bad for a 7u..is it head heavy?

  15. #3415
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    APACs launched so many new rackets but unfortunately I still cannot see in MY, if not will go to try it out.

  16. #3416
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,027
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loneboy62 View Post
    APACs launched so many new rackets but unfortunately I still cannot see in MY, if not will go to try it out.
    pertama complex got Slayer 88 RM310. somebody posted here earlier on.

  17. #3417
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy05 View Post
    Hiya
    I haven't tried the Bravesword series before, there isn't many stockists in England with Victor racquets so it's really hard to find them. Also I haven't really looked for Victor. Don't know why cos a lot of people seem to like them.
    www.victor-sport.co.uk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •