User Tag List

Page 205 of 334 FirstFirst ... 105 155 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,469 to 3,485 of 5667

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #3469
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghooga View Post
    Hi guys, am a big fan of APACS. Am currently using Tantrum 200. I'm wondering if you guys have used or tried any better, powerful APACS weapon for doubles?

    I reckon that the Lethal 50/60/70/90 are too head-heavy for doubles although they are real powerful rackets.

    Thanks for sharing, guys!!
    PERSONALLY, from my experience, Tantrum 200 is the best racket by far from Apacs for doubles. VH, Lethal or Slayer are all good quality rackets from Apacs, but T200 has the edge of having an equal excellent performance in both control and power.

  2. #3470
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    PERSONALLY, from my experience, Tantrum 200 is the best racket by far from Apacs for doubles. VH, Lethal or Slayer are all good quality rackets from Apacs, but T200 has the edge of having an equal excellent performance in both control and power.
    Having said that, what are the actual differences in the T200 and VH2020, I was under the impression that the VH was slightly better due to it being more aerodynamic.

  3. #3471
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    PERSONALLY, from my experience, Tantrum 200 is the best racket by far from Apacs for doubles. VH, Lethal or Slayer are all good quality rackets from Apacs, but T200 has the edge of having an equal excellent performance in both control and power.
    Can you tell us more about any VH racket that you have used and compare it with T200?

  4. #3472
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfuri View Post
    Having said that, what are the actual differences in the T200 and VH2020, I was under the impression that the VH was slightly better due to it being more aerodynamic.
    I think VH2020 frame is narrower than T200 when you see it from the front. This helps to swing the racket faster. Same for VH1700. Since the racket is heavy and wider (from the side) the recovery after every shot will be difficult unless somebody is having very strong arm power.

  5. #3473
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    I think VH2020 frame is narrower than T200 when you see it from the front. This helps to swing the racket faster. Same for VH1700. Since the racket is heavy and wider (from the side) the recovery after every shot will be difficult unless somebody is having very strong arm power.
    So you're saying the VH series has better offense than the T200 but worse defense?

  6. #3474
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    kuching
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can tell me what's the difference between the vh series and the tantrum series?

  7. #3475
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfuri View Post
    Having said that, what are the actual differences in the T200 and VH2020, I was under the impression that the VH was slightly better due to it being more aerodynamic.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Can you tell us more about any VH racket that you have used and compare it with T200?
    I've used both T200 and VH2000 for some time before changing to L60. Both of this high end rackets from Apacs are an excellent piece of product and very little notable differences can be identified between them.

    Whatever differences there are to compare between them, it is still a debatable issue since racket preferences is unique from one individual to another, regardless what technologies that has been fused to make the racket. Since there are differences in playing style and technique that exist, a good racket held in one's hand will not exactly be a good racket held in another individual hand.

    The differences that i realised and experienced between T200 and VH200 after using them for some time that made me to conclude T200 is a better double racket than VH2000 by a marginal differences are based on 2 facts:

    Spec: Both strung at 30lbs (BG 66) / Karakal PU Supergrip (factory grip intact)

    1. Power

    Eventhough both racket has the same balance measurement, I feel that T200 is "slightly" head heavier than VH2000 and therefore able to give that "extra punch" in the power department. VH 2000 is also a good racket that can deliver excellent performance while smashing, but T200 has a slight edge in a long run.

    Power: T200 (9/10 ) > VH2000 (8.5/10)

    2. Control

    Eventhough VH2000 is aerodynamically design, but i realised that T200 is "slightly" lighter than VH2000 in terms of its weight hence more manoeverable.

    Control: T200 (9/10 ) > VH2000 (8/10)

  8. #3476
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    I've used both T200 and VH2000 for some time before changing to L60. Both of this high end rackets from Apacs are an excellent piece of product and very little notable differences can be identified between them.

    Whatever differences there are to compare between them, it is still a debatable issue since racket preferences is unique from one individual to another, regardless what technologies that has been fused to make the racket. Since there are differences in playing style and technique that exist, a good racket held in one's hand will not exactly be a good racket held in another individual hand.

    The differences that i realised and experienced between T200 and VH200 after using them for some time that made me to conclude T200 is a better double racket than VH2000 by a marginal differences are based on 2 facts:

    Spec: Both strung at 30lbs (BG 66) / Karakal PU Supergrip (factory grip intact)

    1. Power

    Eventhough both racket has the same balance measurement, I feel that T200 is "slightly" head heavier than VH2000 and therefore able to give that "extra punch" in the power department. VH 2000 is also a good racket that can deliver excellent performance while smashing, but T200 has a slight edge in a long run.

    Power: T200 (9/10 ) > VH2000 (8.5/10)

    2. Control

    Eventhough VH2000 is aerodynamically design, but i realised that T200 is "slightly" lighter than VH2000 in terms of its weight hence more manoeverable.

    Control: T200 (9/10 ) > VH2000 (8/10)
    good review..
    do take note also that the T200 is stiffer than VH

  9. #3477
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    good review..
    do take note also that the T200 is stiffer than VH
    The VH1700 that I am using seems very stiff.

  10. #3478
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    The VH1700 that I am using seems very stiff.
    compared to?
    what's the flex number on the shaft?

  11. #3479
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    compared to?
    what's the flex number on the shaft?
    There is no flex number. It does not bend easily. much more than nano power 9900. more than my Dunlop aerogel 2000 which is a stiff racket. I think VH2000 is the updated version of VH1700. But I like the paint job in VH1700. It is one of best. I think the AV cap is missing in VH 2020 and 2000.
    Last edited by sxg2009; 10-11-2010 at 12:49 AM.

  12. #3480
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    compared to?
    what's the flex number on the shaft?
    check this link - http://www.apacsuk.co.uk/apacs-racke...0/prod_53.html

  13. #3481
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it is indeed a sharp looking racket..i like the color scheme
    it has the same stiffness rating with T200
    so i guess they have similar flex
    flex number on T200 is 7.5-8.0 which for apacs is extra stiff
    apacs rate 8.0-8.5 as stiff but i feel that it's only mid stiff

  14. #3482
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    something that i found on another thread in BC..credits to what07

    http://www.apacscanada.com/-i-7.html

  15. #3483
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok so I ordered the VH2000 and T200. I have the L60 at the moment which I'm very satisfied but I want to know how the T200 plays because of all the positive reactions on that racket

  16. #3484
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    Ok so I ordered the VH2000 and T200. I have the L60 at the moment which I'm very satisfied but I want to know how the T200 plays because of all the positive reactions on that racket
    L60 is good for singles and I think it's a bit heavy for doubles. T200 is good for doubles. It's a good all-around racket but for singles, it might not pack the punch as L60.

  17. #3485
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    Ok so I ordered the VH2000 and T200. I have the L60 at the moment which I'm very satisfied but I want to know how the T200 plays because of all the positive reactions on that racket
    why don't you just wait and tell us what you feel?
    the head heaviness should be quite different

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 04:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 02:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 11:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •