User Tag List

Page 206 of 327 FirstFirst ... 106 156 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,486 to 3,502 of 5558

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #3486
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    why don't you just wait and tell us what you feel?
    the head heaviness should be quite different
    Ok I'll do that

  2. #3487
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    Ok so I ordered the VH2000 and T200. I have the L60 at the moment which I'm very satisfied but I want to know how the T200 plays because of all the positive reactions on that racket
    From where did you order T200?

  3. #3488
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    From where did you order T200?
    From raquet_sports on eBay

  4. #3489
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    From raquet_sports on eBay
    Good luck on your order, kingskawn! From previous reviews, it's a 50-50 chance of getting a good service fromt his eBay seller. When you do get your T200, I'm pretty sure you'll love the racket

  5. #3490
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well I ordered in the past from him and I had a fast service. Nothing to blame but I looked on this forum and saw some negative comment on him. I hope I'll have my rackets without trouble.
    I'm sure he is selling good on eBay and that he therefor sometimes cannot fullfil the demand as he should.

    I'm confident

  6. #3491
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    Well I ordered in the past from him and I had a fast service. Nothing to blame but I looked on this forum and saw some negative comment on him. I hope I'll have my rackets without trouble.
    I'm sure he is selling good on eBay and that he therefor sometimes cannot fullfil the demand as he should.

    I'm confident
    Yeah, I ordered twice from him as well. He did a pretty good job on those. Then when I tried to order for the 3rd time, he was kinda rude in his replies. That had me thought twice about ordering from him LOL*

  7. #3492
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    From raquet_sports on eBay
    Thanks! I have also placed an order for T200 from there.

  8. #3493
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default APACS Rackets from Racket-Sports

    Quote Originally Posted by ghooga View Post
    Yeah, I ordered twice from him as well. He did a pretty good job on those. Then when I tried to order for the 3rd time, he was kinda rude in his replies. That had me thought twice about ordering from him LOL*
    I placed order many times. I bought ~ 18 APACS rackets from Racket Sports (for me and for my colleagues and fellow players). So far no complains. I get the best price for APACS Rackets from him. Recently I placed order again and I am confident too.

  9. #3494
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Id say im a beginner/intermediate player, looking to upgrade from my flexible racket so something stiffer (played with YY stiff just fine).

    Play singles and doubles, not developed into attacking or defensive although would definitely prefer to be attacking the other player than just taking their hard shots. Want a racket thats easier to hit further, still ok for doubles.

    Not sure between Nano 900 Power Red/White, Lethal 50/70/90, Tantrum 200/300

  10. #3495
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psmith98752 View Post
    Id say im a beginner/intermediate player, looking to upgrade from my flexible racket so something stiffer (played with YY stiff just fine).

    Play singles and doubles, not developed into attacking or defensive although would definitely prefer to be attacking the other player than just taking their hard shots. Want a racket thats easier to hit further, still ok for doubles.

    Not sure between Nano 900 Power Red/White, Lethal 50/70/90, Tantrum 200/300
    Get the Tantrum 200.

  11. #3496
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Get the Tantrum 200.
    Thanks, from experience? Very difficult buying a racket blind but no where to demo around here!
    People seem to say Lethal 70 is slightly head heavier than Tantrum 200 but not much difference. And I know Nano 900 Red is head heavier but somewhat lower down than the Lethal 70.

  12. #3497
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,
    I'm playing badminton with Nano 900 power now. It's quite good at attacking and defensing. Good attacking due to head heavy while defensing is because of 4U weight balance which is lighter than YY 3U and heavier than YY 4U. It's suitable for beginner/intermediate player.
    Nano 900power almost upgrades me from lower intermediate to higher intermediate. It's truth.
    Btw, if u r powerful enough, u can try Nano900 Tech. It's said Nano900T is head heavier than Nano900P.
    As for Lethal 70, I just try on my friend's one for a while, no commence.
    Actually there is no best racket but most suitable one for yourself. Nano 900 power is suitable for most of people, some of my friends all use it, I think u also can try it.

  13. #3498
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I won my first tournament with the Lethal60 a year ago and it's a very good racket. Now I'm waiting for the T200 and VH2000 to see how these play
    I heard alot of good things so I'm curious

  14. #3499
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    111
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm waiting for them to make a 45LB tension tantrum lol. Really i should just get a Tantrum, but the 45lb tension marketing gimmick really gets me.. For 1 i don't understand why 1 can take 10 lb more tension. reading from spec its just the titanium added ? for something to go from 30 or 35 to 45 lb tension is almost a doubling of the strength even though the result is just 30% increase.

    And to go into more detail the lethal 70 i hear is in 4U, while tantrum is 3U.. so i think it can be done with the technology now.. just not sure how a balanced lethal would play and maybe surpass the current tantrum even?

  15. #3500
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,028
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhongcheng View Post
    Hi,
    I'm playing badminton with Nano 900 power now. It's quite good at attacking and defensing. Good attacking due to head heavy while defensing is because of 4U weight balance which is lighter than YY 3U and heavier than YY 4U. It's suitable for beginner/intermediate player.
    Nano 900power almost upgrades me from lower intermediate to higher intermediate. It's truth.
    Btw, if u r powerful enough, u can try Nano900 Tech. It's said Nano900T is head heavier than Nano900P.
    As for Lethal 70, I just try on my friend's one for a while, no commence.
    Actually there is no best racket but most suitable one for yourself. Nano 900 power is suitable for most of people, some of my friends all use it, I think u also can try it.
    N900P Red and White is of the same balance and head heaviness..the only difference (which i'm not even sure if it's true) is the frame, box and aero.
    even if 1 of them is head heavier, then it should be N900P Red since it clones the YY AT900P.
    N900P is really a good clone from Apacs. but too bad they only come in 4u. if they're in 3u, they would be even more powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by vipjun View Post
    I'm waiting for them to make a 45LB tension tantrum lol. Really i should just get a Tantrum, but the 45lb tension marketing gimmick really gets me.. For 1 i don't understand why 1 can take 10 lb more tension. reading from spec its just the titanium added ? for something to go from 30 or 35 to 45 lb tension is almost a doubling of the strength even though the result is just 30% increase.

    And to go into more detail the lethal 70 i hear is in 4U, while tantrum is 3U.. so i think it can be done with the technology now.. just not sure how a balanced lethal would play and maybe surpass the current tantrum even?
    the 45lbs tension is another way of saying that it has a very strong frame. i guess very little people can play with over 35lbs.
    a 4u Lethal is like YY JP coded products in Malaysia..rare gem. lol

  16. #3501
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    Ok so I ordered the VH2000 and T200. I have the L60 at the moment which I'm very satisfied but I want to know how the T200 plays because of all the positive reactions on that racket
    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    I won my first tournament with the Lethal60 a year ago and it's a very good racket. Now I'm waiting for the T200 and VH2000 to see how these play
    I heard alot of good things so I'm curious
    I made a detail review and posted here on APACS Tantrum a few months back that you can refer to: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...sis&highlight=

    I also made a quick comparison review between APACS Tantrum 200 and Lethal 60 and posted here : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...iew&highlight=

  17. #3502
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone try Apacs new racket Slayer 99 ? I thinking to get one, please give some opinion.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •